Its a Hal episode

>Its a Hal episode

>Its

>It's a Hal throws a tantrum over Twitter because a politician he's paid to shill for is losing the election

>It's a Hal gets into a new hobby and the family doesn't seem to mind despite Hal's attempts episode

Hal>Reese>Lois>Francis>Dewey>Malcolm

>it's a babysitter episode

imagine being Frankie Muniz in that scene

> >Lois
shiggy diggy

incredibly turned on?

>it's a Hal starts cooking that blue episode

DAMN, BRYAN CRANSTON SKATES LIKE *THAT*??

Hal will never be surpassed

He is pure kino

anyone have the webm of Hal throwing a spider on Lois?

I dont but i love that scene

>Dewey takes the bullet for his old man

Damn, Hayden Panettiere was so fucking hot with that curly hair...

>its a Hal spends all episode trying to paint the masterpiece he sees in his mind, succeeding, and leaving his family in complete awe from his actual genius

Honestly, one of my favorite episodes.

>it's a topless Lois episode

>It's a "Hal's family is barely scraping by financially, but he skips work every single Friday and goes to places like sea world" episode

The fact the top cats never noticed he was skipping fridays when they made him his patsy means that he got payed for those days.
Fair dues to Hal, fuck work.

Every time.

They should have made a spinoff about Francis in military school

Nah

Francis in the military was GOAT

My sides.

heh

>its a Hal and Craig team up episode
God bless that helper monkey episode, every moment is gold.

Has Cranstone GTFO to Canada yet?

>it's a season 7 Dewey episode
Do some kids loose the ability to act?

His storylines pretty much where a spinoff.

why did he go for the crotch at the end

The way they ended the Ranch arc was shitty. Did something happen with the guy who played Otto?

Everything before the season Jamie appears in is absolute comedy kino

When is he going to Canada?

No way.

The show worked well because of the dual storylines. They gave you just enough of both to leave you craving for more

>Imagine being Frankie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bryan Cranston, you fuckin' fine, with your roller skates and horrific middle-aged flab. I would totally learn to skate with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Dewey in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Frankie and not only stand on the blacktop while Bryan Cranston flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable editing barely concealing his crappy tricks and stunt double's face, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that routine. Not only having to tolerate his terrible fucking skating, but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BRYAN CRANSTON SKATES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his white bread fucking dad face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Hollywood producers and Dewey and later Craig for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New Jersey. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's collecting on his elbow pads as he thrusts his pelvis suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Olympian (for that is what he calls himself)" skills, the skills he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could smirk at every single person in this room before Bryan's agent could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Frankie Muniz. You're not going to lose your future Spy Kids contract over this. Just bear it. Life is unfair.

8 / 10 frankie wasn't in spy kids

yeah actor playing otto died. thats why its so sudden where as all the other francis setting changes had more build up

He moved to canada yet?

HE SAID THAT IN JEST

Dewey > Hal >>>>>>>> Reese > Malcolm > Francis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lois

swap francis and reese and youve got yourself an okay tierlist friendo

Why dont shows have this vibe amymore?

At the risk of sounding bitter, general pessimism is out of style at the moment. Shows have to focus on the positives or they're "toxic."

Louis CK focuses entirely on pessimism and he's one of the most popular comedians now

Lay off the adderall for a while kid!

I thin CK is pretty funny, but Malcolm in the Middle says "Life is unfair," while CK says "Life is unfair, how fucked up is that?!"
MitM is generally pessimistic, while CK is pessimistic towards things while calling for change at the same time. It's s fine distinction, though.

You can't say "this glass is half empty" without implying you would prefer it to be full

Loads of shows are pessimistic e.g.
Bojak Redditman, Reddit and Morty, Always Sunny

I cant think of a comedy that is comfy and down to earth does while still being entertaining

But you can say "This glass is half empty, and it will always be that way," vs. "This glass is half empty, and that needs to be fixed."
Like I said, It's a fine distinction. I think it comes down to pessimism + pessimism compared to pessimism + optimism.

Francis reminds me too much of my best friends' asshole older brothers growing up. I don't know that I can give him much more than a Malcolm.

>it's a hal lets the boys get off easy behind louis' back episode

if you ever get a 3dpd wife, don't undermine each other and make sure you're on the same page on the punishments. that's why the boys are so messed up

malcolm is a genius and dewry is a savant though. even if jamie turns out to be a retard, lois has a 1:1 good/bad ratio. i wish people irl had a ratio like that.

>they have 4 kids

>haven't seen a single mitm episode since netflix disabled VPNs

life is unfair

Don't forget Francis

gross