> he’s also baked as dick
> puts finger in bellybutton
> “is there any lint in there user?”
> guy says
> “there’s no chocolate in there”

pic related
haven’t stopped laughing since

lame dyke

Did you proceed cheat on your boyfriend with him?

I don’t get it.

Lindt Lindor chocolate, you ass dick

lol ohh i get it, he found lindt chocalate in your belly button as in lint like bellybutton lint ahagh ahagh ahagh XD

*stinks*
*spits*
Huh?

Ok what does that have to do with a belly button

lindt is headquartered in the town of Button, Switzerland you newfag.

I thought the joke was that it was the but hole and not belly button and that’s why there was chocolate

no its a joke about where the building is located, maybe it only makes sense to swiss people

You deserve the bad things that happen to you

Oh yea, only oldfags know the location of the headquarters of an obscure swedish chocolate company.

Females aren't funny.

No woman has ever said anything funny, not ever. It's not your fault. You just aren't funny. You're small, slow, weak, cry to get your way and can't tell a joke for shit.

OP is a man until proven otherwise.

Women are whores nothing new under the sun; not funny or useful.
Giving birth and that's about it.

>Switzerland
>Swedish
end your life degenerate american

i just want to tell you guys i made some of the best guacamole tonight

MomAnon here.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Been on near-obsessively since the Boston Bombings. Yes, I'm an INTJ. I get some good, honest laughs from Sup Forums, love the white knight raids (Jerkin' Joes and the kid who didntknooooo) and think that what was done for Dusty the Cat was an extremely proud moment in the history of Sup Forums.

Only rarely do I identify myself. It's simply not necessary most of the time. Also don't want to be called attention whore, be flooded with tits or gtfo, or other summer-level bullshit.

I also lurk in Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Might have to head over to /fit/ one day, stretch my cables and this is a pointless post.

˃new can't ungreen text

TITS OR GTFO

I'm not American. No one cares about your shitty jokes or any of your bullshit candy or even something so obscure like where it's fucking made.

Word

May we see your anus, please?

So you're from Europe? Even worse. Switzerland and Sweden are different countries you retard. No wonder the worlds going to shit when instead of receiving basic education people like you fuck around on Sup Forums

you're so fucking stupid OP, I hope you die

I get it
But I'm not laughing

[spoiler] [/spoiler]>green?

[spoiler][/spoiler]>fuckyou

"Switzerland" is Swiss for "Sweden." Same fucking country, just like Slovenia and Slovakia.

this thread only stands to serve just how useless women are

fags

LOLWAT

this

Realize you were a retard and pretend to be a troll now?

wut

Then you should know what "No girls on the internet" mean.