Anyone watch Dark Matter; How do those clone transport pods work, It's supposed to be organic matter and your base DNA...

Anyone watch Dark Matter; How do those clone transport pods work, It's supposed to be organic matter and your base DNA, so her hair is naturally like that?

She disengaged safety protocols and hacked the DNA in her hair.

out of all the thousands of problems with the transport pods this is the least of them

>implying android isn't best girl

she's so yummy! i wanna pee on her tummy

what breed us that?

when are they going to stop the "jodelle is a cute child" shit and transition her into her decently sized titted cute girl who gets space dick

They already kinda did by the kill them all part

Was that the name of Season 2's last episode where she had on the business suit and was working for the corporation? Yeah, I hope they either keep that motif (she turns out to like the formality or something) or just give her clothes that aren't form-hiding baggy sweaters and stuff.

Does it reconstruct you whole like vampire/Wolverine regeneration or do you just stay like you were at the time?

Pretty much the same only if you die before you get back to the pod you wont retain your memories
They made mention of it in the almost rape episode

What's that screenshot from?

Also, if it transferred the meat suits, I don't see why whatever setting it's on wouldn't transfer her hair dye gradient too.

I had a bigger problem with the part where the evil lady tries to kill one of them by transmitting an electroshock back to their pod, but I'm glad they quickly waved that off like it never happened. Must have been some lame supervisor's fantasy that they namechecked.

>I don't see why whatever setting it's on wouldn't transfer her hair dye gradient too.
If surgery doesn't transfer hair dye shouldn't
>I had a bigger problem with the part where the evil lady tries to kill one of them by transmitting an electroshock
Space tech/magic

>If surgery doesn't transfer hair dye shouldn't
So if she shaves in the meantime, she grows all her body hair back?

is her pusy green?

...Make sense in the DM universe but by that logic they should spawn with stupidly long hair

>you will never dunk the cosmic doughnut

Why does her outfit look like someone tried to poorly photoshop her to be a member of Duty from Stalker?

How did they know what sex was if they lost their memories?

That's a bioorganic suit that is transferrable during the cloning.

The explain that they keep all their instincts and innate personality traits.

She was still covered quite a bit

Yeah, when Corso transferred he lost his plastic surgery

So that means Five must have naturally blue tinted hair

I like that machine now, you put a qt in, and you get a qt with natural body hair out, those should replace phone booths IRL.

Does she come shaved?

No, you have to do it yourself with your standard issue Jodelle Grooming Kit