What is best in life, Sup Forums?

What is best in life, Sup Forums?

big titty goth chicks

heroin

Souce?

Having a hot gf that isn't crazy

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women

choccy milk

This is the only acceptable answer.

Autism hats & Gpu Benchmarks

butthash

Discovering a great band for the first time and listening to all their albums knowing you'll never get the high you got the first time

This is good!

hot water, good dentistry, and soft lavatory paper

xp

waifus

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN

Mein neger

Who dis ebony weiner cleaner

that is all

Was supposed to be "money that is all"

Carmen Hayes it took me fukkin forever

dying

The first time you ever ejaculate. Literally it will never feel the same ever again. I have dreams of feeling the same I felt the first time I came, and it will never happen.

To love someone and have that someone love you back

squeezing out multiple nuts in one dya

Good!

ketamine

Yeah i remember getting "stuck" like my hips moved on their own and i was in heaven. Never happen now anymore. Not evem the tingling kust before orgasm that makes you continue

I came here to post this too

Money, complete self fulfillment, traveling, a loyal girl by your side, knowledge and last but not least, philosophy

wew

To live and die in LA

fuck LA

those moments that can't be described

When it ends

gril detected

To kiss boys desu :3

Fag

The best thing in this life is finding a woman who loves you, has huge boobs, and loves to cuddle. it literally took me from a suicidal mess to being the happiest man alive.

thank you user

Enjoy while it lasts my man
I've had that now I've lost it
Back to being suicidal I guess

more of this cutie pls

out

beta bitch cuck detected

Yup

The only real answer is this: 10/10 women willing to do anything for you sexually. Nothing else compairs to the ego inflation.

To let loose of your ego and meet god.

sorry to hear that user, hopefully you will find another bit tittied cuddle machine in the future.

like a chubby girl till she cums hard and slowly putting the wooden-thing into her wet, swollen caves, start fucking her with increasing speed and depth tiil the point your nuts burst

I don't know for you, but for me there is just nothing better.

So do i
Thanks my man

Ovi

*) lick, like in eating pussy

pardon me

hairy girl pits

To be transported to an anime world where you have a harem and a best girl

3>

Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft lavatory paper.

More money and big boobs.

Boats & ho's. Bitches $

doing it all again

>choccy milk
who is this?

Going through life with someone you truly love and who loves you back

mw2

Honestly this, and having some vagina inbetween.

A comfy wooden canoe, a beagle, and Debussy at a low level so as not to disturb the fish.

What about a nagging woman that puts a thousand demands on you and needs you to go to work every day to feed her and make kids she wants and feed them and spend all your time working for money to spend housing her and her brats and on coffee makers and lawnmower that break and plumbing that leaks and mold in the basement o god and a new car every 3 years bc that other one is boring and and and

>virgin btards think a girlfriend will stay young, pretty, simple, and fun forever.

anime

wow.

Reaching enlightenment

Nice double dubs. Yeah man, I feel you. I feel that pain. Now my wife claims she doesn't know who she is so she's moving out to find herself. Ya. It's always about them isn't? My best friend is going thru the same with a bitch wife. Fuck, can a guy give enough ? Fuck menopausal women. If your woman hasn't hit that yet then you haven't seen shit yet bro. Wife is turning 40 she had to have uterus out but kept the strawberries. I'm telling you, you haven't seen crazy till menopause crazy. Good luck my bros!

being able to do what you want, not what you have to

I have that right now and I am about to break up with her, because I am bored. I guess some people have very little needs just like you.

I wish you all teeth knocked out then violently face fucked. Good day to you..

science
/thread

Agreed, if that can be achieved then you got life by the balls.

Correct