thisisinsider.com/taylor-swift-reputation-album-review-2017-11
filecrypt.cc/Container/B28BAA43CB.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FafbsYGbjoU
youtube.com/watch?v=P4ohTV_28Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHpjaBYBDtw
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/929463968485306373
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's bad.

We also collectively believe that Taylor should get as fat as possible.

Methinks this thread is a tad ironic methinks

The cover accurately reflects the quality of the music.

a 6 at best. End game is pure trash, and a decent portion of the end songs sound like generic pop songs from literally any other artist

The four singles are decent but we already heard them. Then theres a couple good songs, a couple great ones, and the rest is basically filler.

Overall 7.5 for me

>What did we think of it?
What is it?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

Lets hope Kanye make a country-rap album next

Kino Tier:

Nice Things
King of My Heart
Gorgeous
Call it What You Want

Better than 90% of current pop tier:

Dress
I Did Something Bad
So it Goes
New Year's Day
Delicate

Controversial tier:

Look What You Made Me Do
Ready For It?

Generic Filler Tier:

Don't Blame Me
Getaway Car
Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Bad Tier:

End Game

worse than 1989

>After three long years, Taylor Swift released "Reputation." It's about love, betrayal, and the strange contours of fame. It is timeless.
>That's not a good thing.
>"Reputation" is entirely about Swift's interior life. It's all about what's going on inside her head. And that's fine! Art should be something that grows from an investigation of the self and expresses it to the outside world.
>But in 2017, that all seems a little stale. This is an age of anxiety. Donald Trump is president. Men are creeping through the top rungs of the world and allegedly sexually assaulting people. Kim Jong-Un waves around his nukes. Protests of systemic racism is a frequent event.
>In 2014, making a song about shaking it off may have been alright. In 2017, it just reads as irrelevancy.
>It doesn't help that Swift's politics are mysterious. She, possibly the most powerful person in the music industry, doesn't address it in her music — even though she's lived on that tricky line between country and pop. And she basically went underground for the entirety of the 2016 election cycle, giving no interviews. On election day, fans were left to parse her outfit for clues about who she voted for.
>When Swift does talk about the exterior world, it's in relation to herself: How she feels about other people, how the world has wronged her, and how she positions her own fame. But, as Mark Harris noted in Vulture, it's all in a rather Trumpian way. Insofar as "Reputation" has any political interpretation whatsoever, this is it. Swift commercializes her self-exoneration. She is wrong and everyone must pay attention to her as the world has tried to ruin her. Taylor Swift wants to be the center of gravity.
>The thing is, we all have more important things to worry about.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HER MUSIC IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS
I think I love this album now, even tho I didn't listen to it.

The old Taylor is indeed dead. New Taylor likes autotune, rapping and urban beats. I like 2 songs on it. Whoever produced it needs to be fired.

What fucking idiot wrote that. Of course we all have more important things to worry about than pop albums, it's not meant to be taken seriously. It's supposed to be for fun. Jesus christ

We didn't.

Labelling your music 'pop' is not an excuse for shit lyrics.

She is still relying on the same old cliches, that she used when she was a teenager, she has not grown as a lyricist whatsoever.

Her delusional, and naive fans however, have interpreted these cliches as genius, because it shows a constant thread through the albums.

New year's day and call it what you want are the only songs on the album with good lyrics desu

This. I want obese taylor to lay ontop of me so I can suffocate

It really depresses me.

music sucks because all the radio stations, critics, and streaming sites are bought off. its how a mediocrity like swift and propably a lot more pop stars can get good scores and sells a lot. But no one actually like it.
I wonder if this is what russians felt like near the end of the soviet union

It's kinda bad, actually, and I liked Red and 1989

Vocoder and autotune are different things though

Has anyone made a mix of "so it goes..." and "guillotine" yet?

it's her yeezus

Sounds the same to me, a normie, hence it is the same.

I want to lick her sweaty fat rolls clean of grease while she eats McDonald's.

yeezus atleast had four decent tracks.
There is literally not a single good one on rep

To prove your point even further, just look at this:
youtu.be/SjrNiHzdX68
I wonder how much they were paid to over romanticize landfill lyrics to this extent.

Unironically LOVE it.
It's funny, the first single was crap. The second single I thought so also, and the third.

Then I relistened the singles and they were alright. Relistened and they were great (except for the first one). Then the album came out and it was album of the year.

*taylor has deposited 2 dollars into your account

my fucking dicc please post more

Sure thing, have this one

I'd deposit my 2 cents into her account if you know what I'm saying

haven't listened to it yet but ppl seem to think it's one of her worse albums and i've never been a fan so i think i'm gonna pass

It's not the same album for the 7th time so of course brainlets will complain.

she's already visibly overweight (=especially relative to what she used to be) this album cycle.

what's sad is that it's the best pop album of the year...

what does that say about music today/

she endorsed hillary and talks non-stop about being an independent woman and slut shaming.

the rest is just projection by autistic neo nazis who she her as some kind of white ideal because she was brutally victimized by black kanye

Getaway Car, Don't Blame Me, Call It What You Want, and This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things were the only good tracks

Everything else was either boring filler or atrocious try-hard Trap Pop

She's not visibly overweight enough.

better 2017 Pop albums than Reputation:
>Lorde - Melodrama
>Kesha - Rainbow
>Poppy - poppy.computer
>Paramore - After Laughter
>Michelle Branch - Hopeless Romantic
>Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel
and probably plenty more

who else cried during so it goes, dancing with my hands tied, getaway car, and new years day? :(

thisisinsider.com/taylor-swift-reputation-album-review-2017-11
>it's real

Ah, too bad it's on pace to be the fastest selling album ever. You're telling me the greater music listening public doesn't want politics injected into everything? Oy vey.

>no king of my heart

delete this

You have terrible taste and shouldn't share it, even online.

End game is the worst track on the album though, I'll give him that.

True, but all the top picks are so milquetoast and Getaway Car is apparently "filler."

Anyone got a link?

BIG REPUTATION
BIG REPUTATION
OOOOooooooh
you & me
got BIG REPUTATIONS

End game is awesome.

I swear This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is a Jessie J song. Or maybe a Charli XCX. Some other generic pop shit.

filecrypt.cc/Container/B28BAA43CB.html

pop music was never good to begin with

>th isis insider
Wtf did they mean by this?

B O R I N G

F I L L E R

>she endorsed hillary
FALSE

You sound like a highschool girl mixed with an alt-right edgelord.

So is Taylor thicc now? I've heard rumors

People are saying that, but she isn't thicc enough for me. I want her to be at least 400lbs.

Honestly I got off the bus with the last album, it was okay but that was the end of the road for me. The fact that this one sucks is just more validation for me.
It's okay, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day we'll always have Speak Now.

Shit tier

Kinda generic at parts but honestly not as bad as people are making it out to be. Some tracks sound genuinely different from her old sound in a good way (Dancing With Our Hands Tied, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things) or really any other popular artist out there, but some (Getaway Car, Dress) sound like something from 1989.

7/10

It has a few decent songs but it is a step in the wrong direction. 1989 was a well made pop album but this feels like a misstep in many ways. It just comes across as too generic and doesn't really suit Taylor's style at all.

I just hope after this that she goes back to something more similar to her older material with a return to a more guitar oriented sound. Red was a perfect balance between her original country style and modern pop and i would really rather hear more in that manner that stuff like this

Nazi punks fuck off

What

tay tay should die

>I think I love this album now, even tho I didn't listen to it
You're just as bad as him if not worse

how could she not die by strangulation what that necklace

with*

?
Preferably of a heart attack after she's become insanely obese.

When girls have tight chokers, it means they love to be choked and deep-throated, hard. :^)

i wear chokers but the thin black ones
hers is ugly and it seems like it's splitting her necks in two

Taylor is performing two songs on SNL tonight...

I hope one of the better songs get performed.
Dancing with our hands tied, Dress, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=FafbsYGbjoU

will this make her career or kill it?
also why are most black girls so loud & annoying?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ohTV_28Oc

acoustic call it what you want:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHpjaBYBDtw

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/929463968485306373

seems she's performing End Game...
meh.

Two things: (1) these pop-stars with decade-spanning careers have had plenty of time to get the MEMEME shit out of their system; (2) we are living in a moment that is both historic and frightening and people will look back decades from now at what people were singing just like we look back on the 1960's.

Pop stars like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber are so immature and self-centered despite long, fruitful careers that they make Michael Jackson look like Father John Misty. I don't know if that makes the album bad, but it's a legitimate disappointment that these singers having nothing of substance to say to the twenty somethings who grew up listening to them and have now outgrown them.

It's the obvious choice to push out as a single with the big features but it's super boring

It's absolutely fantastic.

The only weak point of the album is Getaway Car but everything else is flawless, sounds exactly like what we expected and what she wanted us to expect

If you think End Game is bad you're a literal pleb.

Does anyone have a higher quality DL link? I snagged one that was up the other night but im pretty sure it's 192 upscaled to 320. would prefer something as HQ as i can get

I think End Game is fun. The "Biiiig reputation, Biiiiig reputation, oooh you and me" bits sounds like she's having a blast recording it, which is important.

i want Taylor to have fun and i want her to be happy

god she's so cute. Do you think Joe is recording this? She's so happy

>kesha
>good

pick one, friend

>what did we think of generic top 40 pop album

That's the only good part tho. The rest is pure shit

okay

pop music has literally always been mediocre/bad

After Laughter is the only good release this year

Gorgeous is about Karlie Kloss

I just don't like that it's r&b/hiphop and it's trying to aim for a black demographic... it's something we'd hear Rihanna singing or SWV in the 80s/90s. Taylor needs to stay true to her roots.