My friend likes traps, what do?

My friend likes traps, what do?

Fuck his ass and call him gay.

remind yourself that traps aren't gay

As a heterosexual man if it makes me hard it's not gay. See how that works. I define my sexuality. If some queer has a nice ass in jeans and looks cute and feminine well shit, I guess that's why they call em traps.

Everyone does, dumbass.

Become one and let him fuck you

No you're a faggot.

Your friend should pick the rogue or thief class.

at least encourage him (by example can help too) to have standards and at least go/jack/fap/wank/thought/fantacise about 10/10 passable traps. not shemales. not autistic dudes in a wig. but genuinely bonafide passable traps 10/10 hotter then any female in a hundred mile radius.

have standards

could also try show him the end game of traps is just like bottom tier chicks.

hot chicks
ugly chicks
traps to fantacise about
forsaken chicks
rest of traps (like 99.9995%)

the ones with the genetics and money for it and started hrt when they were like 9. not that meme dude going around, that guys ugly

this, fpbp

let him have your boipucci

stop being friends with that person. You know better than to waste your time around garbage like that. You're better than that.

i started at 15 and im very qt. im unable to live independently and have a personality disorder, so you dont need money

show boi poussi, now!!!!!!!!!!

i know from your post you are not passable to me and id punch you in the face was i ever given the chance either literally or metaphorically put you on a worldwide governmental blacklist in which you get fucked and forgotten for the rest of your miserable existence kys

>this. is a glitch, or what?

>being this jealous

ill show tits, not really into sharing ass/dick pics

ive been given private shows by a trap 13 year old daughter of an fbi agent whos been on hormones for 3 years

im not jealous

you have psychological projection
>whod have thought with 1 DSM come many

you are jealous of me, and rightfully so, youre just so autistic you cant speak straight, probably schizophrenic (coupled with what youve said about personality and the HRT)

id fuck that pic but like i said id just as be likely to king hit you as lift a finger for it, mastabatory aid by that point, youre less then human, less then an animal, i, more then

okey that reeelly hurts my feelings. but like thats so ridiculously unblievable, you obv pulled that out of your ass. have fun being jealous kangaroo guy!!!

Would not mind a hot or young trap, they always look too much like dudes, too tall, ugly, or manly. a real girly trap would be hot.

hahaha its a fucking male typing this

>drenched in autism either way
and later ull drench yourself in whatever sex you are sex thinking about me, an user post on Sup Forums Sup Forums

youre pathetic

lets see whos more patehtic.... me or the internet badass whos making up fantasiis and saying theytll beat me up and deluded into thinking ill think abut them...

the real question is is all psychological projection actually a symptom of schizophrenia?

not skitsophrenic, like i dont hear voices. im borderline, maybe u should learn to read....

look the truth is either
a) you're a man, and should be killed
or
b) you're a female, and need dick
IF b)
then either
i) you are fuckable
then in which case, go out and get dick
else
ii) you are not fuckable
and should see a) conditional

seing as how im fuckking a stuednt doctor at the clinic i go to.... ur probably some jealous hon, post ur face is your such a badass

see me on the street degenerate just walk up you dont have the balls (pun for your retard)

u remind me of my brother when he swas like 12.... hows it feel knowing ur like a middle school boy?

look i just came back to post again that youre a fucking retard and have
99 autism
99 psychological projection

Buy kamikaze dress

Okay, I'm totally convinced you're a jealous non-passing hon. Also, look up the definition of psychological projection and read up on autism. Maybe you'll get some positive attention if you stop acting like a pimple faced middle schooler. Bye!

Got a kik

cant tell if ur trolling and now actively consciously projecting for a laugh or are also
99 anasognosia

would murder

polarisegirl