Would anyone here wanna be a cuckold dad?

Would anyone here wanna be a cuckold dad?
Full cuck relationship is not a must, only the impregnation sessions with some other guy.
Does anyone find some arousal or satisfaction in this?

Yes, you would be raising the kids as your own.

>inb4 why would you waste your resources on someone else's child?
Some people are not obsessed with genes or resources.

I find the idea of my wife getting impregnated by someone else and us raising the kid together very, very hot. But wouldn't be interested in doing it for real

Are you interested in having (more) kids?

We don't have kids, we both want one day

I often think I wouldn't want someone else to get her pregnant irl, but I'm to obsessed with it and get rock hard by the idea instantly. So I actually fear I might do it someday.
A part of me wants it, but my ego fights it

id def do it

waiting for pics of her preggers and sucking nigger dick

My girlfriend hates this idea. I've brought it up a few times. Just like regular cuck stuff too. She hates it.

You don't deserve her

Sure I don't

No, because I have self respect.

nope, but then im tall, reasonably attractive and very intelligent, I have pretty good genes, dont need someone elses to improve the human race

Lol the best thing you could do is hero so a real man can take care of her

Dunno man. She seems pretty happy with me.

I hope she kills you in your sleep for being such a feckless faggot

I wish my wife would cause id raise kids while she gets fucked

I don't think that's very probable

I like the idea of being the bull in this scenario. It seems like some cucks have pregnancy risk fantasies, but I don't know how many of them would actually go through with it for real. It would be hot to knock up a guy's wife/gf though.

being a cuck is the ultimate form of a beta male

I'm pretty sure I did one time unknowingly. I started seeing this girl and it turns out she was in an open relationship with her hubby. After awhile she convinced me to not use condoms, showed me her clean sheet and she saw mine. I wasnt exactly hard to convince since sex is always better raw. Anyway we kept seeing each other a few times a week, and about a month later she just fucking disappeared. No fucking word, just gone. I suspect i was used for my tall intelligent genes and thrown away :P