Truth

Truth.

I agree in principle, though I have met a few women in the workplace who have been genuine assets.

That said, 75% of the women that have come through my place of work have been absolutely useless cuntbags that spend a distressing amount of time trying to get people pinned for sexual harassment that never occurred.

that sounds like a shitty company

What utter bellend wrote hard work as one word

i found a woman that is basically a guy in a woman's body. she is as smart as me, she shoots and hits her target as well as me, she drinks as much as me, she is just badass as hell, just like i am. i married her ass. now there is two of us.

Show that to your mom, you ungrateful shitstain.

>i found a woman that is basically a guy in a woman's body.
did the same thing my man. feelsgood

Why don't you just fuck men?

fags

My wife is an honours graduate and worked her way up to IT director.
Perhaps you just get the wrong women?

Almost seems like most of these guys never go out, and just base it around anti-sjw feminism whatever thing.

Today I turned 40.

20 years ago I was desperately craving for a gf.

After too many times getting friendzoned and demoted to orbiter, I eventually realized it's not my fault. It's not me falling every time for the wrong girl. It's not me being fat and ugly, since fatter and uglier mates eventually began dating. It's circumstances.

If the girl I identified as a good candidate is searching for a rich Charming Prince, I'm doomed. If she values a fit bald cheater more than a loyal quiet man, she will inevitably friendzone me. And every girl I get to talk with has already a dude's name secretly written in her heart, and it's not my name.

I had to choose. Either fall for the usual memes, or just accept things and go full MGTOW.

And I went full MGTOW, got a decent job, a decent car, rented a nice apartment, slowly paid all loans, and now I'm even saving some 500 bucks/month, first time in my life I have more than five grands in my bank savings. And today I turned 40 without ever inviting a female to stay over.

When 20 I was afraid being virgin, alone, poor, and without a gf. Now I'm 40 and am happy being virgin, alone, somewhat poor, and without a gf.

Thanks to shitty places like Facebook and Linkedin, I sometimes get fresh news about those girls whom I fell for. It's funny to count the number of bullets I actually dodged.

Pay a hooker asshole.

Your job does not owe you an explanation for their hiring decisions or reasons for promoting one worker or another. You do not own the company unless you have some stake in it, you get a paycheck. If you're mad about hiring decisions well, sorry, it's not your call.

>wasting $200-$300 on a hooker

buy a PS4 instead

5% of men fall from stairs in each step.

Keep sucking that dick princess. You'll get that promotion someday.

Dude could you imagine walking around being afraid of everyone on the street? Then your choices are use your body to get anything you want but could you imagine if you paid off your rent in buttfuck money? It has to be demoralizing for women to need to find protection from a man day after day. Penis envy is absolutely real but could you imagine for a moment you are forced on to the street at night and every dude is just eyeballing that ass and one after another approaches maybe grabs a lil ass and tells you how pretty you is. Now imagine if when you wanted to rent an apartment they did not need credit score but they would take that ass and a luxury suite just opened up. Oh? Don't want to give me that ass? fuck off to the homeless shelter. Now imagine you fuck this apartment gatekeeper I mean give up that ass good and he just dumps load after steamy load all over that worn out ass and he lights up a cig and smiles when he tells you he felt that one get all the way into the butt womb. He laughs and never calls you again never gives you the apartment and six weeks later a lump develops in the pit of your asshole. Weeks more and you are vomiting everyday and the tumor size lump has amassed into a full blown fetus squirming inside the asshole. This being is somehow feeding off your innards and your ass is getting wider and wider. The dumps you take are harder to manage. Stool is always diarrhea. So much liquid. Now blood is coming out of the ass on a daily basis as your body tells you the natural stage of the butt baby has developed. You keep calling the apartment guy but he tells you to fuck off. You been selling your used boxers to pay bills and being a webcam fuckboi only gets the rent paid. You keep the stool sample you call son and 16 years later he is storming around the house saying he hates you and how his life is unfair while blaring his death metal and eating all your food. he has been eating your food since he was in your butt. sucks to be a girl

lol

> make a series of remarkably bad decisions
> life as a girl sucks

>basically a guy
but retard

>a man in a woman's body
>now there is two of us

>decision
>girl
>make
The only reason they are not raped in the streets is because their dad is fending off other males from allowing that to happen. Hoping she picks the right guy that wants to make sure that continues to happen.

is this a copypasta or are you just a retard?

By expecting women to not be able to make decisions, you basically regress them to toddlers. Do you want a bunch of adult toddlers?
If you don't expect them to behave logically and smart, they never will, why should they, it's not required.

Women have been making decisions for a long time and their agenda seems to be allowing minorities to spread seed with stupid whiteys money and make everyone trans gendered.

most beautiful woman can act irrational and show child like behaviour because men don't dissaprove of that behaviour because well, they are beautiful. Really sad actually.

because penis?

Yeah, that's because they're usually not made responsible for it later on, or get the benefit of the doubt, because 'i might be able to fuck her down the line'

Yeah, it's something that seriously annoys me. The women for not aspiring to develop above that level of ability, the men for being pussy whipped, they'd kill eachother to show her who's the greatest.

sad thing is you could be right :/

protip virgins, let them do what they want and stop acting like you have any say fags

>sad thing is you could be right
what is not sad?

But do you still consider society a mostly male run business?

But on the men's side and women's to a lesser part we got the cock suckers who use nepotism to get a job. But your pic is spot on. Been married and have a few daughters. My wf hates it but I tell the truth. You want to be sucessfull you got to use your brain and be willing to work hard

Sad truth is that only applies to white women.

Ain't those called traps?

>it's not me being fat and ugly
Not it isn't, you're just shitty, boring as fuck person. Welcome to the club bro.

There is this girl in my linguistics class. And she is smart, and laughs at all my shitty jokes during class, and i think she is conservative.

Kek

the cow?

>aerodynamis of a cow
That's pretty interesting.

society is literally bullshit
birth and life are everything
women are equally needed in this world
stop being butthurt virgins

?

No, traps are men. Effeminate men, but still men.

Nice insult, does it have a point?

I'm not gonna let them steer a ship if they're just gonna crash it into the coastline.

Kill yourself

It wasn't copy pasta a few minutes ago, but it will be tomorrow.

>
>Ain't those called traps?

No, traps are men dressing as chicks. He meant a REAL woman with a REAL vagina that just has the same mindset as men (apart from sexuality of course)

Traps are just mentally ill faggots.

Gg wp

thats a sad tale buddy
maybe try having a good personality

durr durrr durrr does it durr durrr?
the point is be a man not a coward
if it exists you must accept it otherwise your a fagbot
women are over half our species so reality is you gotta accept them
and we as males have a physical edge over them yet you guys still whine they have it easy, become a rape victim then tell me women have it easy

who the fucck steers a ship into the coast on purpose
are you even thinking on a microbial level?

A reverse trap then?

What does the original say?

Mate, I think your the wrong color.

tits or gtfo

I still don't get what you're on about?
You're acting like I'm some woman hating cunt, that can't get laid.
All I'm saying is, that if as you pointed out here , we need to let women do whatever they want. They clearly are the ones telling us where we're going, right?
> physical strength
You're right, which is why there is an extensive system, that is designed to correct that circumstance.
> but they could possibly still be rape
So can a guy, he's even more likely to be killed, which seems worse.

Use stairs in the left.

huh?
white is right.

A woman, out of spite

A woman, because she's an idiot that thinks that if she parks on the coastline, rather than the dock, she won't have to walk as far.

A woman, because they don't know how to drive a ship, but after bitching and moaning for 100 years the men are finally like "Fuck it. You have no training, but on your head be it. After you drive everything to ruin, we'll have perfect justification to never let you be in charge of anything ever again."

>They clearly are the ones telling us where we're going, right?
the amount you whine makes me wonder if you've taken steps to man up. do you exercise, meditate, and confront your fears head on, or do you just think the grass is always greener. if a toad whines about how high a bird flies he's ignoring his own ability to jump and catch flies. focus on improving yourself rather than seeing different people succeeding in different ways. you're not handicapped because you're not a woman

yeah and all these male school shooters aren't spitefully driving our entire country into the coastline? which gender is responsible for most of the self destructive and homicidal behavior?

and the not training thing only applies to white women, all over the world women are utilized in agriculture and professional spheres, only white women were kept like dolls with black women raising their kids, they few white women that weren't benefitted by having a mami actually continued to raise decent men not school shooters

I'm 22 not a virgin but can relate to the Idea of being alone and happy into old age. It seems like everyone is obsessed with sex and everything's superficial these days. I haven't slept with anyone in two years which seems insane to a lot of my peers, but I just don't have the desire to anymore. It's honestly more satisfying to just masturbate because I'm the one doing it and feeling it, so it eliminates the need to communicate what gets you there, you know? And I dodge all the drama of relationships and shit.

>It's honestly more satisfying to just masturbate because I'm the one doing it and feeling it, so it eliminates the need to communicate what gets you there, you know?
Does anyone else experience this?

What? 1 shooter per year? It's honestly not that big a deal. 10x More people are run over by school buses per year than die in school shootings.

Boys are shooting up schools because they're sick and tired of a world that is designed to make them feel worthless and powerless. That is anathema to a man. Women are generally fine with being worthless, because they know they can find a man that will take care of them, but a worthless man is a man that's doomed to a life of misery and loneliness.

nothing beats a good blowjob m8

Do you think they would be doing this if they weren't watching the prom queen get used by a worthless nigger?

I dunno. I've worked with women that had twice the training I have had on a job, and they're still completely useless at it. I wind up doing most of the job myself or with the other men on the team, with minimal training or oversight. Either men take better to the training, or men are just psychologically better suited for the job.

If you were a an unemployed black man, you'd have more white pussy than you could handle.

Teeth.

>Boys are shooting up schools because they're sick and tired of a world that is designed to make them feel worthless and powerless. That is anathema to a man. Women are generally fine with being worthless, because they know they can find a man that will take care of them, but a worthless man is a man that's doomed to a life of misery and loneliness.
holy fuck sauce I'm happy I'm brown and have areal culture. being a MAN is about making your worth, no one gives you shit, you earn it and it feels so good cus youre a MAN
do you have any clue how much hatred racism and prejudice I face? do I whine? no I make myself because being a man means you make what you want to be, not wait for a bunch of strangers to give a shit about your whiny ass

This is fucking stupid

Enjoying that "congrats! You're brown!" scholarship?

I'm not whining about women. I'm pointing out in which ways the hold power over society and men in general.
Nice, 'you suck therefor your argument sucks' logic. Would've worked better if you had been right about some things.

In fact you must be trolling. No one can be ignorant enough to state 'just do whatever they want from you' and still believe he's the master.

>nigger
you're the reason he gets fucked, stop being racist and white girls won't think its edgy anymore
learn how to talk to women by first realizing, they're equal to you, no matter what thats the truth and until you see them as people too you are just looking at life through a delusion

But you can fuck any white girl you choose. The school shooter has been denied that pleasure. See the difference there mate?

This is a more accurate depiction of the species. One gender has the choice to live off the other.

Unless you're a 30yo NEET and living off your single mom still.

This

If men so desperately want to be treated equally, why do they always date men that treat them like shit?

you realize you're being played for a fool by a bunch of lazy, and I assume white or black females

But they're not equal to me. They don't have a penis, they can't lift as much as me, they can't run with me, they can't grow a beard.

Triggered woman lol

sorry sally either pull yourself up by your bootstraps or gtfo, whining that men don't have it made for them is a lie
if a kid in the ghetto made this very argument none of you pigskins would give him a chance to even argue

Joke's on them, they tend to get laid off.

thanks I enjoy having a rich history and culture that doesn't lead to self loathing whiny man-babies who can't exist with women

>Now I'm 40 and am happy being virgin, alone, somewhat poor, and without a gf.

user...I don't want to be in this situation though. Its hard enough for me being nearly a wizard. I couldn't imagine myself actually being the literal 40 year old virgin like that movie. I think I would rather die at that point from my own self shame.

>just do whatever they want from you'
what?

I have three dads.

A rich history of shitting on streets and murdering your neighbors for believing in the wrong God.

I hate the notion that white people have no history or culture. Look at the entire western world, and the struggles that built it - that is white history and culture.

hahahahahaha I've never touched a white girl in any way or form, I'm BROWN son this coutries been killing me since the settlers but I'm proud of who i am so I've no care what people give me or think

Fuck? I usually have to buy your dinner

Aren't you this guy:

The whole argument started, because he claims, that men should just do what women want from them. But also claims, that men are not therefor under the command of the women they're supposed to do whatever for.

are you talking about gay people? if not then the answers is, most humans (male and female alike) are assholes, and the asshole girls get with asshole guys and like everyone in this post they whine afterwards. if you ever see a women with a dbag be thankful, because she's shown you everything you need to know about her with spending a second of your time having to find out

Thinking about how women live think and do shit makes me wanna go MGTOW

but you have a whole post whining about them? they have as much power as we do just in a different way, more abstract way, men are like stones where women are like the wind, they're too subtle for us to grasp but not everything you enjoy or utilize or come into contact with is understandable in life, our minds and perspectives are limited and thats perfectly fine.

rightfully so, they're lazy and should be

I meant women. Typo.

Inflation - pussy is way overvalued.