I'm looking for someone to tell me the appeal of pedophilia

I'm looking for someone to tell me the appeal of pedophilia

What is it about children who haven't even hit puberty that gets people going?

Other urls found in this thread:

spacegolf.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same reason there are gayfags, they are desperate and want to fuck anything and convince themselves they like something fucked up when really its just that they'd fuck a frog.

Small dicks look big on small chicks I assume. I don't know not a pedo but I do like me some little Lupe Fuentes before that shitty tit job

Oversimplification. It's nature trying to reduce further excessive population growth by producing unnatural paraphilias that will not bring about additional offspring. Most gayfags and pedofags aren't actually attracted to women.

Who

Idk.

Nice dubs

And to you

>22
So many dubs

Those are dubs you fucktard. These are.

DAAAAMN everyone had dubs

Lil Lupe

Name??

see
fucking pedo

even more appealing than pedophelia is this game spacegolf.io/

nice dubs in your pic!!!

destroy something beautiful
dehumanisation
individualistic hedonism
attraction to innocence
O.D.D. schizophrenia

assert dominance for a future kid-wife

Little Lupe Fuentes is of age user she's in her 20s during that scene

That would fuck up my head to look lile a 10 yr old at age 20.

Like it would legit destroy my mental health.

innocence. if you never played doctor then you wont understand.

>What is it about children who haven't even hit puberty that gets people going?

Innocence
playfulness
cuteness
curiosity
stuff like that

It's also not all about sex
about guidance and sometimes romance, too

I know, that's why the file name says it isn't

fucked in the head?

Good for you

So do you have any evidence or is this just an idea you have?

Thanks

As a general rule the younger a person looks the healthier they look. From the males point of view they would be a better mate providing better genes, more likely to have a surviving child after conception and offer the best sex. This is why the majority of the population find teens/early twenties girls more attractive than over 50s (there are outliers, in the nigger community many males find over 60s more attractive). Some people experience arousal when looking at younger than culturally acceptable girls, these people are arguably the victim of millenia of evolution in that there sexual preferences are shunned by society, should they act on there arousal they will be quite rightly incarcerated.

none of those digits end in dubs you need to take ur newfag ads back to 9gay

you must think im stupid

Oh shit you got dubs.
>22

13 year old female gymnists are a peak you cant deny this

men can age till they are 70 or 80, and after that, ride it out

from a purely need of the body sense anyway, good place to start for a soulmate anyway

youd be amazed at the monster cocks in some of those vids...

Why state obvious shit like that..
Also, little girls is hardly the symbol of fertility. Developed girls that are curvy tend to look more "fertile" and in their "prime". Little girls? Nope.

Faggots = pedophiles.

yeah that shit does make me feel sad but so does a lot A LOT of other shit more immediately relevent to the longevity of good i can do so yeah its unforunate on a case by case basis but w/e

>>

What about anything gets people going. You either have a fetish or you don't.

Explain foot fetish.
Explain poop fetish.
Explain diaper fetish.
Explain furry fetish.

No one can. De fetishes bro.

its definitely in the same grouping/classification of anything with a predominant lust for something that cant breed, goes against natural law

It's so weird tho..

>doesn't realize women used to give birth and be married by the age of 14

welcome to the world newfriend

I was once at a convention of people who only got off by fucking with jim henson-style handpuppets.

There is also a group of men who get off to seeing women hit with pie.

Nothing is weird or wrong with any fetish. Some of them are just immoral to act on. (Rape fetish, pedophilia, etc...)

OP being a faggot requested an explaination, user provided one.

a little girl does share many signs of fertility men look for in a mate. lower body fat, healthy looking skin, the younger a girl looks the less likely they have beeen bred before and not taken the damage to the body previous pregnancies would have caused. Peadophiles are individuals who find these traits attractive, prioritising them in potential mates over more essential aspects such as the females actual fertility i.e. ability to ovulate

i think the distinction was between (we know this) and under the age of puberty m8

That's not how nature works retard. It's not a globally conscious entity that has a little graph of population numbers

Brain conditioning, that's it.

Also this. In the medical community pedophilia is defined as being attracted to girls too young to conceive. This is against the grain of evolution, but so is gay sex, butt sex, oral sex, sex with one woman for a prolonged period of time etc...

It is weird. Their brains are wired in a fucked up way.
C'mon, you don't think it would be weird if I got a bj while doing handstand pushups and shouting in japanese?

Indeed they are for gymnastics. However being under developed they are not at their peak for child birth, as they are smaller complications may arise as a baby passes through the cervix

well done user! men can age untill they are 70 or 80 here have a gold star

>but so is gay sex, butt sex, oral sex, sex with one woman for a prolonged period of time etc...
your post is great and true but these things have other mechanisms such as being reciprocity voluntary between parties for a hedonistic pursuit of mutual pleassure between consenting parties (natural/scientific/medical law this contract formation can only occur between post puberty, not of ill mind, under duress or other altering of consciousness that leads to non functioning, etc)
>t naturalist who took a contract intro law class last summer

thanks man ill staple it to my fridge

im saying for the start of a sexual relationship, you dont have to get her pregnant then.. just finish in her ass

Because Siberian Mouses is love (?

like 6 year olds? idk dude why do we have people who become professional serial killers? Insanity is born out of boredom so just take it with a grain of salt and realize these folks are lonely subjects that got the shitty end of the stick.

I now believe why serial killers (ones who stumble upon this skill and stick with it) prey on people in society. People are sheep, plain and simple. Nothing more different than gazelles waiting to be caught by a lion in my opinion. Same thing goes for children who are unsupervised and/or given too much freedom in this world. You think a baby gazelle is going to just walk around without getting fetched up the second something sees it?

Not that I condone any of the above of happening; It's just nature

On the contrary. Homosexuality has been found to be a benefit. Often Homosexuals are the second or third male from a womb, as the female has already passed on her genes to a male who will potentially breed the following male has more feminine traits so both men do not compete, the homosexual is generally better in social situations aswell so can help maintin a peacefull tribe.

Monogamy has also been shown to have benefits. Many animals mate for life. However in the case of humans relationshipbs lasting several years then moving on has been shown to be the most effective strategy. This offers the best combination of guaranteed sex and gene variety

Pedophilia has roots in the supernatural. That's why they live so long is because they are sucking the life from the children. It isn't biological, its day daemonic.

Man every time one of those little fucktoys gets a titty job they ruin themselves. Remember kitty jung?