Hey medfags, I just cut my knuckle on opening a beer bottle. I'm starting to get worried. Should I go to the hospital...

Hey medfags, I just cut my knuckle on opening a beer bottle. I'm starting to get worried. Should I go to the hospital? Pic related.

Can you see bone? Post pic.

If it’s not down to the bone and you can still move it (no nerve damage) just clean it with warm water and wrap it with gauze and neosporin and it will be fine

Mobilefag OP here. Can't take pic, size is too large to post. Wound is starting to smell bad. Causes?

How tf do you cut your knuckle opening a beer? Do you know how to open a beer?

I had a bottle opener and i pried the top off half way. When i went to finish the job, as I pulled my hand from the bottle, i sliced my finger nearly all the way off. Don't make fun bro.

I didn't have a bottle opener so I just tried smashing the tip of the bottle off.

> Starting to smell bad
> Only just cut it
Bullshit. Plus a small cut isn't something worth clogging up an hospitals emergency department.
Just clean it up, bandage it. Do the same again in the morning. It'll heal itself

100 years ago our great grandfather's were accidentally cutting entire limbs off while cutting down entire forests. They just had a bottle of whiskey and kept going. Here you are being a prissy little bitch about a cut knuckle. Have some self respect man.

Ignore this trollposter. This isn't the OP!

Nigga you don't understand. Same thing happened to my friend as did the OP. He was never the same...

Stop trying to highjack my thread faggot, it burns really bad

Wound is starting to smell like almonds

Ok. Fucked up. Fucked up says you go to the doctor comprende?

Lol I remember my first beer, but I did not cut myself like a fucking retard

OP here. My first beer was a Budweiser. Yours?

so clean it retard

That's not a beer idiot that's water mixed with horse piss

Get a doctor to save your finger and nerves/tendons.

Either the bone breaks or the chicken meat comes right off. That's a deep wound and infection.

Getting cut your finger off at the base root of the knuckle is not good.

Come on. Budweiser isn't that bad. I usually drink Stella or Sam Adams but a bud very now and then is good.

Kys Sam Adams is literally trash, drink a man's beer like Newcastle you dirty nigger

OP. I'm a broke college epic frat star so I drink Busch and Rolling Cock

> Starting to smell bad

Did you NOT clean it out? Jesus fucking christ at least bind it.

I don't drink beer enough to really care. I mainly drink bourbon. I'll get get a 6 pack of whatever beer when I was to drink some with a meal or something sometimes. Beer elitists really are the worst.

Go to the emergency room. You need antibiotics and stitches.

Failure to do so could cause you to either lose the finger or get a blood infection that kills you.

I can't drink beer with food. Food is too big of a life experience to dilute it with overwhelming flavor like beer, IMO.

Sounds like you're just a big pussy fag

Maybe that's why i like relatively light flavored beer like Stella, because I only really drink it with meals.

When i want to "drink" I sip on Laphroaig or Bottled in Bond Jim Beam.

any opinions on guinness extra stout?