Sweden

What is the actual problem with Sweden? It seems like Sweden's doing great as a country.

Are unpoliced ghettos Sweden's only problem?

Sweden have had some of the best people in the world, to run their economic policy, but at some point the huge refugee bill will bite them in the ass, and they'll be forced to cut on social welfare.

sweden is just fine

>What is the actual problem with Sweden?
women just started ruling it

same problems like all western countries

>What is the actual problem with Sweden?
SJWs and niggers.

>It seems like Sweden's doing great as a country.
That's because there are still whites in Sweden who work and pay taxes.

What problems are the SJWs and niggers causing?

Are the niggers really as bad as Sup Forums makes them out to be?

Yes Sven, lease respond

Nothing is wrong with Sweden. In fact, a lot of European nations (including east) should look up to Sweden government, (and Germany) for its humanitarian and equality effort.

Are you the faggot who was triggering Americans over slavery reparations earlier?

We have such a good credit rating that we will be able to borrow for a VERY long time.

The economic effects of immigration will probably not take place in quite some while.

Police in sweden is extremely strained, which is probably why the government finally caved and toughened immigration to an extent.
The larger cities has serious ghetto issues, but thats the same as UK, France, Germany etc really.
Sweden isn't doing "great". They are doing okay, but only because their economy was so strong to begin with. Housing and censorship is an issue as well.

No, it must be some other Canadian.

Immigrants and natives mostly live separate lives in separate cultures. Nothing new.
The boat floats because of the latter.
But it is only a matter of time.

fucking canadians

Aren't they in growing debt because of the rapefugees? Then again I am sure the investment will make returns in 20 years when their kids have grown up to become taxpayers :^)

SJWs are just pure cancer. They focus time and money on non-existent issues instead of real ones like building more homes for young people, integrating refugees etc. We don't have the capacity to take in more than 10-20k a year and successfully integrate them into society yet the SJWs want us to feel ashamed for not helping people who come here for no reason other than välfärd. You can't even discuss some things because of SJWs demanding for things to be censored.

There is only maybe 1% that commits crimes but there are still other problems. Many don't speak Swedish even after being here for years and don't really care about getting a job because of all the välfärd benefits. They don't really show any respect toward people outside of their ethnic group. They want to live in Sweden but don't seem interested in being a part of the Swedish people.

Our police isn't allowed to do shit. They should clean up the ghettos by deporting those who break the law.

Not sure about new Swedes, but our niggers are fucking awful.

>Our police isn't allowed to do shit. They should clean up the ghettos by deporting those who break the law.

I am 100% sure police in all western countries are told to just make the tension seem as small as possible, and not allowing them to actually do what is needed.
Even here, media exposed that police & ambulance personal was attacked with molotovs/rocks in one of our worst ghetto areas, and that muslims do fake calls to those services to ambush them, yet they don't get arrested.

2-3 Niggers tried to break into the apartment directly above mine a couple of days ago, they broke the apartment complexes door to actually get to the apartment, where they then tried to use a hammer and crowbar to smash down the door.
I called the cops on them, and the cops never came. Guarantee you that it was because I said that "some fucking blacks are trying to break into my neighbors apartment with hammers and crowbars"

I fucking what this country has become.

Perhaps I should add that they luckily never got the door of the hinges, they banged and smashed for a good 30 or so minutes before fucking off.

We actually had a police chief say that our police forces were about to get completely fucked, and only 1-2 months later media is asking why police never show up to do "minor" tasks for citizens lol.
We recently had a case were a criminal gypsy was to be kicked out of the country, but EU court ruled that it would against human rights because he has kids here :^)

Can't wait for EU to fail so that our countries can at least get a little better. Current EU president has admitted that EU seeks federalization without caring for citizens, and next president will be anti-EU one.

Too bad it wasn't your apartment so you could have given them a warm welcome. :^)

>EU court ruled that it would against human rights because he has kids here :^)
They could have sent the kids back with him...

A warm welcome with my own crowbar, perhaps. If I'm going down to some fucking bix noods, I'm going down swinging

Just SJWs and niggers? You're missing the elephant in the room

I am not shitting you, i work for a company with a lot of activity in Sweden. We work with medical equipment, so there is names on the users for whom the clinics buy our products for.

The three most common surnames ends with: son, ström, berg
>berg

Also we shipped of our juden to Sweden during WWII, so no wonder it's such a mess now, while Denmark debates pretty much anything no matter how controversial.

And the weekly grenade attacks, and the rapes.

berg isn't a jewish name tho, meme magic or not

-berg in Sweden has nothing to do with jews (except for a few exceptions like aschberg), but I guess you flatlanders don't understand that.