Who regrets getting married? Why? Who here is glad they got married? Why? Yes...

Who regrets getting married? Why? Who here is glad they got married? Why? Yes, I'm being pressured and not sure it's what I want. Ambivalent fag.

I do.
>Sex life has died, going to have a baby soon and I feel trapped. Our lives are so entwined that it seems like more effort to try and split than it does to stay.

If you don't want to get married, don't get pressured into it. Just be prepared for the fact you may end up single as a result.

Thanks..Single is a consequence. Disappointing her is a huge fear. Regret is the other. To go forward would be emotionally dishonesty of me.

I regret marrying the wrong person. We didn't last.
The person I really wanted in my life I should have pursued, but we drifted apart.
Hey Leica.

52 yrs old. Never married, no kids.
Was in one relationship for 15 yrs, several for a couple years.
One year I went through a half dozen.
Currently been with this one going on 3yrs. She bought us rings. Not feeling it.
There's too many to pick just one.

> disappointing her is a huge fear
Sounds like she's a succubus and you're about to be ensalved forever.

We have rings as well.
>Did not feel genuine. I told her this.
>2 years ago, she got pregnant.
>Ended up having taking the abortion pill.
>I have terrible guilt over this
>culturally for her, pregnancy without marriage is shameful
Not blaming her...it was a mutual decision made under those circumstances at that time. Fucks me up at work (I do ultrasounds and have great anxiety when I have to do a pregnant patient)

No regrets here. She's great; life's great. Been married for many, many years.

Married for a year, very happy. Sex is still fine, she is horny all the time anyway, good companion, brings in money, soon we will have kids.

25 virgin here
ive dated before, but ive never had a relationship. marriage is for beta cucks who are so boring they dont even want to hang out with themselves
enjoy your expensive divorces, im sure passing on your genes was worth it

Marriage is expensive.
Divorce is expensive.
Kids are expensive.

Do not fucking do it user.

>Married for a year,

Lol. Talk to me on year six. It was about year 4 or 5 that my wife decided she was done having sex. Now I get it twice a year, valentine's day and my birthday.

I dream about just packing up all my shit and disappearing. Lately, her clock's been ticking so she's talking about kids. Thinking about scheduling a "business trip" to get a vasectomy. Then we can try and try. That would be hilarious.

This except we have been married for six years.

Somebody just made a bad deal it seems

I do.

Women and children will suck the life out of you. They are literal parasites. It makes life far more difficult.

Lmao! This is gold

>I'm being pressured

DON'T FUCKING DO IT.

Do not even THINK about getting married until every fucking day you wake up thinking that she is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, and even then wait a while to make sure it's not your dick talking.

I have seen FAR too many lives ruined because guys give in to pressure and marry someone who isn't right for them.

Kek.

I’ve been married for 6 years. Was with her for 4 before. Yeah, women need validation from new people, eventually. Which explains why things go stale sex-wise. I’ve discovered this. And I feel the same way.

There’s a trashy chick that works in my office, has four kids, is engaged, and I’m still kinda turned on by the fact she obviously would bang me. When you look at it objectively, it’s gross all around.

But so is life.

15 years married. I've been both sad and glad. It is not easy. A lot of times the day to day grind just gets to us. Work, kid stuff, household chores, repeat.

As a female I love being married. It's a great feeling in the morning giving him coffee and preparing breakfast, then when he gets back he relaxes with a beer, sit down to eat dinner then we can watch movies or cartoons with the kid. It's actually beautiful and idk how any woman can just stop having sex I mean let's be honest SEX IS AWESOME we do it at least once a day. So yeah I love being married BUT that's something that I wanted with this person, no one has pressured me into doing it. If you don't want it with your whole heart then better don't do it.

The work thing is what’s ultimately killing me. The day in, day out, constant bullshit and spending 72% of your waking hours at work sucks cocks. Then, the weekend comes, and you spend most of the time cleaning and preparing for the next work week.

If I believed suicide was the answer, I would’ve done it a long time ago. Instead, I’m almost just watching the chaos of all of it behind the scenes, and don’t really give a shit what happens as it ultimately doesn’t matter.

You're a good woman. I hope your husband treats you well.

tits or gtfo

Been with my wife for ~17 years. We met in high school. We're not legally married, though, because her credit is fucked and I'm not doing that to my FICO score- it's honestly better for both of us if I can still get a loan. I'm very happy with her. Love life is good.
Doesn't hurt that I'm polyamorous and have girlfriends on the side.

Thank you. And yes he is the best husband I could ever think of having in my life.

I think you need to ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. Has your life-quality improved since you met her?
2. Does she make you a better person?
3. Most importantly, do you make her a better person?
If you answer No to one of these, don't do it.