So, I was playing Final Fantasy XV for PC today...

So, I was playing Final Fantasy XV for PC today, and I was using Ansel to look up women's skirts (cause there's a lot of women in dresses and I'm a perv like that.)

And I wandered over to a little girl to look up her dress (cause why not) and I noticed that the adult women are wearing panties, but the little girls are nude with a very rudimentary vagina drawn on the front. There's a clit and a slit, and no panty textures.

Can anyone rip these meshes to confirm this for me? (Subsequent images will follow.)

Also; keep this under wraps, cause if it goes viral that some artist put vaginas on the little girls in the game they'll patch it out or remove them from the game entirely. I don't think they meant for it to be found. Console doesn't have tools like Ansel that lets you have free control over the camera.

These images were edited down under 2 mbs, so I've provided an imgur link to the high res ones that I took.

imgur.com/a/PdGEF

The voxel ambient occulusion makes seeing it a bit difficult, but there's definitely the shape of a labia.

All of the little girl models have it, so it's probably just the universal base mesh for them, and not a glitch for that one model.

A little editing for lighting and contrast done in Ansel.

Slightly better lighting (facing the sun.)

It's clear that they're meant to shaped like labia.

If this post falls into oblivion I'll make it again later until someone can rip out the textures and models for me.

bump

i wish you luck in your quest so BUMP!

Oh Boy this would Blow Up in the gay "Games"press

imma be honest bad idea posting it here a troll will report it to the press for the lulz

Bump

hahaha well spotted my pervy friend, congrats on being the first to find it, this will totally get out and cause a bit of a ruckus.

Even if that happens, I think they'll just hush it under the rug. This discovery needs to be shared!

It's too massive.

>rudimentary vagina

better get those models ripped before they get taken down

I was going to post it to the Final Fantasy Reddit, but then I was like "They'd probably ban me for this."

Might be landing strips you're seeing

If they change it then that's acknowledgement.

>giving an ounce of a shit over your worthless plebbit account being banned off of some shitty section of the website
just kill yourself

nah post a censored version and explain whats under the censor. then give link to all photos and youll be good no ban if you do it, post link here

Eight year olds don't have landing strips. lol

Also; even if they did it would still be an artist that made them.

That's probably a good idea...

do it do it do it

Why would he? That's just a 100% guarantee someone's gonna report it

if you think someone hasn't already, you must be a summerfag

And?

I just checked. It would be against the rules and they'd take it down in minutes.

A Nugget Mod will ban him anyways, they banned someone for saying Trap there

That's because liking traps makes you gay.

it's just a rescaled adult model, nothing to be concerned about, fucking retards

Just don't use Reddit it's filled with Power hungry retards who in this Case might even argue you're a pedo for trying

None of you fags have the energy to do so

Then they'd probably change the models pretty fast, we need to get hold of them first

Ofc they would

You're a blind fucking lunatic if you think it's a rescaled adult model. The adults are wearing green and white laced panties, for one.

And their vagina is not shaped for labia, it's perfectly smooth front around.

itsnot about it being a scaled down model. its that it was made intentionally in the first place and made to wherre the children models didnt have the panties showing meaning it was done on purpose

yeah, but they bothered to cover the adults with panties, they could have scaled the undies down too.

Mad thing was it wasnt even the gay trap just the Trap as bear trap. Got banned for transphobia

Dog bless those pervy jappers.

because without Ansel you could've clipped into adult skirts and not children skirts, or so I think.
They just didn't bother changing kid models for the windows release to add panties

You might aswell Just Go and Report that to Sup Forums let it blow Up and by then someone has hot the model

This game came out of console first, though. And when you try to use the in-game camera you can't even get as far down as the waist to see anything. It automatically removes the model from the POV.

So I don't think they were counting on Ansel being able to go in and see anything. Like it's some kind of pervy easter egg one of the artists put in the game without anyone knowing.

oh im sure it was just an oversight. I'd say its like the other user said, they made a generic model for the women, scaled them down for the kids, then added panties to the adults without thinking. Still, theres always some way to see these things, even if its a slightly bugged camera or something, they should have thought about it. It will get out and they'll get in trouble, im looking forward to seeing it in the news

Even if it is a glitch, it's a pretty fucking coincidence that it looks like a poorly drawn vagina.

They deleted my thread on Sup Forums the whores.

Bumpin'

This is made in Japan right? Yeah, this doesn't even surprise me in the slightest bit.

Archive this and bump

Is this the natural amount of bloom in this game? Jesus Christ I can't imagine playing this game for more than an hour, my fuckin' eyes would be burning out of the sockets.

This is probably the correct answer.

Yeah I don't know, for some reason when I active ansel the brighness and bloom goes up like 400%. It's the strangest thing.

And I'm only on high/average settings.

I doubt it. The models are variedly different. And the adults are wearing panties.

See

if you look closely, there is the slightly darker patch in the same place, obv the underwear texture is a little different, but its there

You can pretty clearly see in the images that the skin is using textures to show the pores.

The clipping you're referring to is for animation purposes so the model doesn't bend and consume itself when walking.

The panties have the same shading as the crotches do. Only backs it up further.

Wow watch those edges faggot

HA!

The fuckers told me to report it to Square. lol

God damn, these captcha's are annoying.

If someone could just pull the textures we could get a better look at it.

Toasting in a epic bread

>THIS
they will slaughter you op