Need to tell someone about what just happened

Need to tell someone about what just happened.

Was laying in bed browsing Sup Forums trying to go to sleep when I hear my 17 yr old son come down the stairs. I stay silent for a few to see what he's up to then get up to find he's snuck out the basement window. I call him and no answer and I notice a truck sitting down the road. I see a girl running to the truck then shortly after he comes up from the basement.

He tries giving me some bs about getting shorts from the basement and I, having anger issues lose my shit on him. He admits to having a girl over and was getting ready to leave. I said a bunch of terrible shit to him but feel he kinda deserves it because he's constantly lying and being sneaky and fucking up in school.

I guess I feel bad about what I said but not sure how to handle this shit.

Your son won't tell you shit if you blow up on him every time. You can't expect him to be able to tell you anything when all he will ever get in return is shouting, swearing, violent behaviour.

What is wrong with a 17yo boy having a girl over anyway? There's nothing wrong with dating at this point

While he is sleeping whip him with a leather belt for a pair of minutes, say that you will keep doing it every night till he starts acting properly.

Well it was 4 am on a school night.

But yea I know I handled it terribly but it's hard to control.

I guess this is the typical shit teenagers do.

I think you are retarded, just let him live. He is not doing drugs or shit, he just wanna fuck. At least he is not a weaboo or a failure as your fellow btards

I like this.

It's kinda hard to have any respect or sympathy for someone who is constantly lying to you.

You sound like a shitty dad.

Why the fuck did you have children

Enjoy being an estranged father when your kid is finally old enough to escape your bullshit.

should have beat him, your children will turn out like niggers if you aren't careful

>pee is stored in the balls
lol

t. black

Cut him some slack on the things not so important. And discipline him on what does count. If you always get angry he wont try doing good

>tl;dr
>virgin altcoiner dad tries to cockblock chad bitcoiner son

thats pretty normal for a teenager, don't be an asshole about it. if he's out fucking chicks at 4 am then at least he probably isnt a Sup Forumstard

I think tonight was just a result being so frustrated.

We've tried reasoning, taking away freedoms but he seems to do what he wants either way.

if this is true then listen to me. if it's just bait, then fuck you.

i was just like that. my dad was smart. he knew if i got laid, it would calm me down. so he used to drive me over to my girlfriends house so i could fuck her. he was an old navy man, so he knew.

try to be as smart as my dad was

what's wrong with you? what do you think he did wrong, just staying up late?

you're a shitty parent
plus you browse Sup Forums while having a 17 yo son

god you're a fuck up

It's worth considering.

Maybe all of his actions are because he needs to get his first piece.

force him to show her tit pics to you and anonymously post pics

What is like being a horrible parent?

Anger issues lol, you sound like a psychopath.

Yes, the best thing you can do as a father is to kill yourself.

Sounds like you are not emotionally mature enough to have kids. Maybe you should just concede.

How old are you?

"my son hides things from me because I go nuclear when he does simple things"
You fucking idiot

>taking away freedoms
And you call yourself an American. You should be ashamed of yourself.

that was me basically. i had frustrations that i needed, at 15 years old, to take out on a pussy. soon as i got my first bitch, i became a fucking rockstar hero. it was like zero to 100 in my life. you are dad for a reason, set him up, but not with a hooker, wait till he has a girlfriend. just make sure he don't knock her up

that's called being a parent. obviously you never had that problem

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Well, I never had a problem with my kid because I was never the kind of dad who immediately exploded at him every time he looked at me cross-eyed.

top kek

People with 17 year old kids browse Sup Forums

ok, nuff said. i was the kid in that scene. dad used to get so pissed at me, then i said fuck it and i left home. after a few months, he was so glad to get me back that i pretty much ran the house as far as my shit went. he would drive me around to liquor stores and drop me off at partys. he was super cool then, he understood, he was a partier from way back, navy man, took me to chicks houses, he was cool as hell once we understood each other.

Yeah, I think the average Sup Forums poster's age has grown in the last 10 years.

goddamn i miss him

That is probably our biggest issue right now is we don't understand each other.

I was way worse than he was at that age. I just don't want him to make the same bad choices I did.

He's doing shit in school because he's fucking the girl.
Tell him it's okay to fuck but use protection and school lasts longer than a girls love.

OP you're being a hardass and your kid probably thinks you're a faggot now. Buy him a fucking box of condoms, tell him to be more discreet, and tell him to stop doing it at fuckin 4am. Instead of freaking out on him, setting some responsible boundaries will make you seem chill, but will also compell him to listen. And if that doesnt work just tell him every time a girl comes over you're going to embarrass the fuck outa him.

That's good advice.

..for a pair of minutes...
Nice.

OP think about it this way. Reward sincerity and punish the lie, not the action.
You may make a son that misbehaves like everyone does, but at least he will be an honest one.

You browse Sup Forums. Nuff said. You are fucked up and you cause your son to be fucked up

a) at least he's not a beta male incapable of attracting a female

b) the fact that you have anger issues and the fact that he keeps sneaking around and lying are directly related.

c) considering your anger issues you're lucky he didn't turn into a cowering beta male