Liking a gay kike who is trying to co-opt the Alt Right

>liking a gay kike who is trying to co-opt the Alt Right

#milogoingwhite
>ONE OF US

>expendables

notice how fast shapiro was dropped

He is the alt-right, retard.

ALT RIGHT = FAGS

Oh god, you faggots actually believe this. You probably actually believe the alt right started out as the alt right as well.

nope

>jewish faggot who uses his ethnicity and orientation to trigger the shit out of feminists, BLM niggers, and white cucks

Yeah, I'm not seeing a problem here.

He's on the same level as a black man who goes around promoting white supremacy.

this, the alt-right is as big a joke as the lolbros

hello milo

>a flamboyant faggot with a nigge rape fetish who addmiteed to jokingly support Trump of Joe Rogan's podcast is the leader of our cringy beta movement.

Go ahead then, clustered faggot. Carry him into his stupid university speeches on his throne like the cuck you are.

Has Trump ever mentioned Milo?

No one outside of Sup Forums knows who he is,

Reminder, Milo is a fag who is pro white genocide.

He piggybacks on the alt-right & Trump. He is using the alt-right for publicity & to make money. He is everything most of us detest.

The only reason he supports Trump is the Muslim ban. The only reason he is against the Muslim invasion of Europe is they will throw the faggot off a roof, not stick their cock in him.

If the invasion of Europe was non-Muslim, niggers, the future AIDS victim would be the head of the EU fan club.

this kike is actually destorying the right from within. We have to see through this subversion

this tbqh, he belongs in the trash

when did he say that on Joe Rogan?

No one in America who doesn't visit Sup Forums knows who he is*

Fucking this. /r/the donald cucks love him and they have his back here.

I don't know the timestamp but I assure you he admitted it.

He's playing you fags like fiddles.

Being a niggerlover doesn't make you pro white genocide. I do hate the fag, tho. /r/The_Donald has been too cringy lately.