Meddl loide

Meddl loide

Der Buttergolem

Hahahaha A FROSCH !

oh scheisse, wie hiess der typ nochmal?
das war doch der, der sich so herrlich aufgeregt hat als seine schwester in irgendeinen online-beef mit reingezogen wurde, oder?

Rainer Winkler. Rainer mit "a" "i" ganz wichtig!

"ich bin ein sehr fetter, aber auch ein sehr fitter Mensch"

Pfostiert den glühenden Speer

gailer typ, danke!

“Ich esse auch Mehlwürmer deswegen bin ich kein Mexikaner”

“Ein Drache ist genau wie ein Chameleon ein Kamel”

etzala reicht es, etzala habt ihr richtig scheiße am arsch

“Was braucht Nahrung um zu wachsen? Richtig! Wasser.”

Ich hau euch die prüchel naus!

Drachnloord

I was wondering who the president / vice president, and the few lower degenerates under them are? I believe it is time we stand up ( the person ) and do what is right ( take back our complete freedom of speech, what else, perhaps our literal freedom of choice?

So I say with the force that Sup Forums can have sometimes, things become possible, all i am saying is it is time we come together and revolt, we have all sorts of people on this board that have all sorts of specialties, and so together we can do things of unimaginable lengths.

the bastard highers at the top will inevitably die, and they are afraid of that; which is why they do not want us to say what we feel; afraid that we are soon to realize as a whole, and come together as a community, and these atrocious fools will be put to sleep.

my last question is, how the fuck do we do this?

the children, new generations have been lied to, have succumb to the blindfolds that have been put upon their eyes. their ears have been stuff with years of earwax

the only direction they know, is straight in front of them, their noses, against each others assholes.

wake up, or you will find that you will never wake up.

open your eyes,
the universe, the particles that make you,

you are energy flowing, and waving.

its your choice, not mine, not any presidents, not any governments. your voice is here and now, and not in the future, and never was in the past. love you.

Drachenlard

Lel Kek

Nur Level 1 Haider hier

Früher warens die Juden, jetzt bins ich.

Kuchenkind

Muss man wissen!

Ey ihr schwuletten. Gedrollt wird ned.

Ihr Gsichtsgrabfne.