Should America's sporting achievements be credited to Germany?

Should America's sporting achievements be credited to Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNQZF0KF-zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"No"

MUH

WE

LOVE

WHITE

RHINOS

dope map, thanks op

No whites don't play sports after ivy league here.

Thinking it this way, we also created Trump, so no. Amerilardia man, even Putin is more sympathetic to me than your shitshow of a president.

Of course. Look at these brave German lads.

Wouldn't most of the Irish areas in the deep south be mostly black as opposed to a particular white ethnicity ?

In any case , those southern Irish areas should be represented by the Ulster banner - not the Irish flag

Southern Irish and blacks are incredibly mixed. The vast majority of southern blacks have Irish ancestors from a time when the Irish and blacks only had each other. See Muhammad Ali

is the final red pill that the irish are the true niggers?

This is literally the case with Jamaica and alot of Caribbean countries -Irish indentured servants mixed with black slaves

I think you can hear the Irish influence alot in Caribbean accents

>You just know there is a black guy playing for the New York Knicks whose name is Kyle O'Quinn

"German Americans" are a meme. They make up no more than 10% of the population, and I'm including the dramatic increase in the number of people self-identifying as "German" since 1980 (accompanied by a not-coincidental dramatic decrease in people identifying as English).

in his defense he probably has an irish guy in his lineage, we forced them to live together for a while because one is subhuman and the other is a nigger

>German-Americans

Yeah, just today we saw a display of how loyal these "people" are to their self-proclaimed fatherland.

"Our" boy in the White House can't stop bitching about us because Americans prefer our cars to the piles of shit American car companies produce.

>s-stop selling your cars to my people you meanies!
>s-start buying shitty Fords instead

Sad!

Nigga u wat? The upper midwest is almost all predominantly German heritage.

Rhe final red pill is finding out the whole concept of the red pill is a lie being pushed on you by elitist propagandists who live on Sup Forums

many such cases

Majority of those irish flags in the south represent scots-irish and not actual irish people

Are they black?

So that's why all those states are garbage.

lel, how will this idiot make it 'change'?
if he puts tariffs on our products, we'll just do the same (and force all of the EU to go along)
let's see how exporting American companies would like that

but China, the country he criticized so much during his campaign, would of course love a trade war between the EU & US, but i guess he doesn't care about that anymore

and if he wants us to pay more for our military, he should just pull out his troops from here

i used to like this guy because he triggered leftists in a hilarious way, but he's more and more becoming a completely clueless clown

where is his promised border wall btw?

Based Trump triggering the beta as fuck krauts ITT

you guys should head to the mosque and ask for forgiveness

>where is his promised border wall btw?

The evil Mexicans surprisingly said they wouldn't pay for the wall, so now the wall plan has to be scratched. Sad!

*buys a German car*

*goes drive-by shooting in da hood*

Enjoy, Tyrone!

>Jesse Owens
>Muhammad (pbuh) Ali
>Michael Jordan
>Arthur Ashe
>Serena Williams
>Mike Tyson
>Tiger Woods
>Michael Johnson
>Kurt Angle
>Wilma Rudolph
>Carl Lewis

Ohio is literally german

Sauce?

In Ohio. German/English master race here

Honestly this image is pretty stupid. At this point pretty much all white Americans can trace their lineage back too multiple European countries. I don't even know how many I have myself, at the very least it's Poland Germany England and Ireland, but I would bet there's even more.

hopefully you get deported to mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=xNQZF0KF-zw

>anglo
>master race
Kekkin @ ya

This is not an accurate map by any measure. This is unironically fake news.

Good guy. I like him.

Oh, so that's why the people on 'Fargo' all have German surnames which they can't even properly pronounce themselves....

>m-muh heritage
>I'm Proud To Be An American™ btw

>1488 get

Some of the largest cities had black populations of freedmen but other than that almost all of the black populations in the upper midwest came in the mid to late 1900s. The upper midwest is predominantly German and the northernmost parts are Scandinavian. The blacks all moved here in the 1950s/60s because, get this, the states with all the Germans and Scandinavians offered the most gibs.

Yeah and no one fucking lives there

MAH GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANPAPPY WAS 1/16TH GERMAN, THAT MEANS I'M GERMAN TOO

Sporting achievements should not be attributed to the country of origin, but the city of origin. Moreover, they should not be attributed to the athlete, but they nucleic acid sequence, their microbiome and the sum of the environmental factors.

Trump may know business well but he doesn't know jack shit about actual economics

Anschluss

Clearly all germanic jewish names.

i'd bet anything you don't know jack shit about economics

Considering I'm double majoring in finance and economics and have already gotten accepted into a phd program I'd like to think I do

>New Mexico
>Literally Mexico
Wow really makes me think

>Triggered Trumptard has to resort to baseless personal accusations

Well, Drumpfs economic advisor is Goldman Sachs vice president Cohn and the EU official said (if we can trust German tabloids and most of them are pretty reliable) that their knowledge was/is laughable.

jej

Wow, look at how smart you are

He said I don't know anything, I provided evidence as to why that's false

Nowhere in my post did I mention the name or ranking of anything to show off on a Cantonese car emporium

>Illinois
>Michigan
>Ohio
Fuck off you cheecky cunt, the midwest is those big empty places like Kansas, Iowa, Missouri etc

so most of these white american girls getting blacked have mostly germany ancestry? makes sense

Keynesian retard detected

That's not the England flag you stupid cunts.

This. Having seen quite a few of those 'ancestry' DNA test results, it virtually always turns out that the "randomeurocountry-american", is only 1/4 MAX what they claim to be, usually 1/8th or less.

Let them, they need something to hang on to in their pathetic existence.

My views most generally align with John Taylor's, classical Keynesian shills like Krugman are cancer

>majoring in finance and economics
You probably know nothing about economics then

>the south
>not 100% africa

Nice map you have there though.

I realize most people believe academia has made the field a complete meme but at least I have a working knowledge of how international trade works

I really want you to stop posting

Stop replying then

>but at least I have a working knowledge of how international trade works
Putting numbers and data in a computer doesn't make you a knowledgeable in trade works

You're vastly overstating how quantitative American universities make international trade

Why does it upset britbongistanis to learn they are insignificant compared to the superior Irish, Dutch, Polish, Italian and German? Why?

Incorrect, kid.

>Best places are of mexican heritage
wtf america

>Kurt Angle

Because it's an obvious lie

>minnesota not somalia

Methinks this map isn't entirely accurate.

They look argentinian to me.

> flags already in the map
> needs another flags list with their country's name at the side

>area represents population

>elitist
Lol commienigger detected

every map needs a legend/key

No room for hyphenated Americans in my country!

not the guy you quoted but the flag on the map is already a legend/key

Muhammad Ali sounds rather German to be honest

Flags are just colors, you need to specify what the colors mean.

By your "logic" words are just draws without meaning

>draws
drawings*

>They make up no more than 10% of the population
a bit more reported but still a lot less than the map suggests, mostly because they map only seems to cover European Americans and because a lot of British Americans consider themselves more American than Scottish American e.g.

They are

colours*

Words are the only thing with meaning, you couldn't be more wrong

no because those places have minimal social and cultural impact

tbf he sort of looks black if you squint hard enough and it wouldn't be the first time you could say that about a wrestler. see: randy savage

>posting possibly the two scummiest players to ever grace the SPL in support of his point

kys my man

>Major in economics
Enjoy your degree being worthless in 10-20 years

Life is the only thing with meaning

damn, the English flag looks like THAT?

>Finance

Your major is a meme anyway, Harvard history majors get investment banking jobs