I think all women in America have equal rights at this moment

I think all women in America have equal rights at this moment

Debate me

If anything I think they actually get privileged treatment in cases like the divorce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-16#disablemobile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

equals to what ?

Are you stupid?

No they don't, they have more rights than men.
Men have no reproductive rights, only obligations.
Women can choose not to be parents, men can't.

Yes.
But that does not answer the question.

The struggles of women today are in the home with abusive husbands/boyfriends and that is literally it. In the workplace, they don't have extra hoops to jump through. It's the law.

If you look at domestic violence stats, women tend to be just as violent as men, so even in that area they are equal.

there was no question to begin with

plus women use poison more often, which is something men just don't do

I'm more talking about rape. 1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States has been raped in their lifetime. Rape is where women suffer, not in the workplace... unless they are being raped, which is obviously terrible.

They also tend to use weapons more, so what they don't have in brawns, they make up for with tools.

I meant: The stats say, they use the same amount of physical violence (when most cases won't even make it into the stats because men won't go to the police with that) and on top of that they kill their husbands using poison.

There is a big dark number when rape is considered with men.
I mean a lot of the studies that come up with these stats have different questions for men and women, skewing the stats, not to mention the very real stigma men face for talking about it.
The rape of women is condemned, the rape of men is disbelieved.
I'm not trying to make this into a contest, all rape is bad, but men face other problems in connection to it.

Now do one about how nearly every woman is sexually harassed at work. You seriously think that's not a major issue that needs to be fixed?

I feel like the media has a lot to do with bending our perception of how people think about things like this. I remember very clearly when a mans penis was cut off and they laughed about it on some talk show. I can't imagine most people think it's hilarious when men get raped. At least I hope not.

I don't believe the one in five or 1/4 woman get raped. I think that's a lie an exaggeration perpetuated by false statistics. Otherwise every other woman I meet would have been a victim of rape at one point and that's just not the case.

Cat calling somebody is not rape slapping someone on the ass is not rape

there's water at the bottom of the ocean

On paper. Feminists argue that they're not actually being treated fairly which is debatable.

It's called a condom. There's male birth control now too.

Okay well if you're question statistics then I guess we have no foundation to speak on so I guess there's no conversation.

What is: a roofie?

>I can't imagine most people think it's hilarious when men get raped.
Well there are a bunch of don't drop the soap jokes out there that make fun of it.
But I'm not against jokes, they broach a tender subject and makes it legitimate to discuss issues.
Most rape jokes come down to "Rape is bad" anyway, that's why we laugh, because of the shock value.

There are many ways a condom can fail.

Condoms break user, in that case women can do something called parental surrender, men can't.
Everyone should take precautions to avoid having kids if they aren't ready for them, but my point was about after the accident had happened,

Numbers more around 1/40, and thats sexual assault not just rape. Thats still a really high number but that has nothing to do with equal rights.

>believing the Koss stat regarding rape
Top fucking kek. Tgat 1 in 5 figure is absolute bullshit. Show fbi stats not some retarded feminists bogus study.

Exactly

You're right, OP. In the first world, women are far more privileged than men and they guilt people into thinking it's the exact opposite to keep their power. It's time for this farce to end. We can never have real equality due to the inherent evil nature of mankind. The cold, hard truth of the world is that there must always be an oppressed group. Life is a constant struggle to remain free and in power, and if we don't oppress others first, they're more than happy to oppress us. Men, we need to rise up, put women and niggers back in their place and make sure we keep them there for good this time.

You know, being an sjw from the opposite direction doesn't make you better, just stupid in a different way.

Edge, 2018.

I'm an anti-sjw myself you dolt, I'm just telling you that using the same tactics as the people you call your enemy doesn't make you one jot better than them.

this is clearly bait, what is wrong with you idiots?

Sure, kid.

Men are more likely to be violently assaulted...
Anywhere they walk

In order for a male to win a divorce case in the United States, the female has to be dead. There is literally no other disqualifying factor for a female to win custody of children. I have seen hundreds of divorce cases where the female is an outright criminal or junkie and not only does she win custody against a normal functioning male, she also gets to sit at home and stay enabled because she receives a disproportionate amount of his income by virtue of being married for five years.

Protip: don't become a divorce lawyer. Your blood will boil.

In America you can be judged for rape by looking at someone

I am so glad that ignint dipshit is out of office and we will never see his dumbo ears on TV again.

these
are all my posts, but sure I'm an sjw pretending to be otherwise, because anyone who disagree with you must be extreme left wing shills right?

I guess the prevailing idea is mothers are super duper important in a child's life.
Being raised by women, personally I hate myself so I would beg to differ.

Stay soy, boy.

Whaazzzuuuuppp??!!??!??!?!?!?

oh so you've run out of arguments and resort to name calling, how alpha of you.

Broads have all the fuckin' rights. Every last one of them. Plus, all the rights us guys used to have.

Fuckin' broads.

Get cucked, chuck.

My gf wants me to "rape" her like twice a month. What is that?? "Choke me" she says. "Slap me" she asks. Wants me to flip her over and say things like "this is what you get for leaving the door unlocked" and shit.

So - maybe some women like the idea of rape - some kind of fantasy. Then, maybe years later they regret the encounter, so they conveniently claim "muh raep". Just a guess.

No u!

You poor bastard. She's recording it all. She's going to wait for a nice, believable session and then send it to the authorities so she can put you in jail and take all your stuff.

Meh. I don't have shit for her to take anyway - even my TV is a piece of shit, so she's welcome to it. I'd probably get better food in the can anyway, and get to work out in the yard, kek.

Actually women have more rights than men.

If they get pregnant they can decide to have an abortion. Men have no say in the birth.

I’ve been raped

When i no have woman, i get to doodie in the yard

How was it?

pretty much this, women in western world have more rights

>Downvotes Google Propaganda
>Frees Kekistan

Google Feminist Propaganda Ad:
youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE

Do your part to free the good people of Kekistan.

I'm sorry to hear that, have you gotten any support to move past it?
If you don't mind answering are you male or female?

Examples of "Equality":

Women get paid more for same job

Law (statistically) favors women

Privilege to women is encouraged

Saying anything that puts women in a bad light is frowned upon and met with "counter facts" and "arguments" things that include but are not limited to: women have smaller brains than men, men are generally physically stronger than women, feminism is generally (statistically) looked down upon by women even if factual

You can have free speech as long as your opinion falls within a certain set of believes especially if you're male

Sexism is generally ok if you're female.

Sexual harassment, although a problem in the work place toward women tends to favor women

The word generally is used because of how its reflected in studys done to say its exactly the same everywhere would be stupid.

Things mentioned is factual not feminism

And in recent years a strong neo liberal agenda has targeted men as the enemy of the humanity. Depression, Suicide, Unemployment, School Failure rate all skyrocketing.

They're convincing America that masculinity is wrong and we will give in to the bullshit anymore.

True and it needs to end now.

In 10 years if depression, suicide rates, and average testosterone levels of men keep dropping as they are now, there will be no America as the female population will not be able to defeat a male Army.

You're being kind of bleak, I mean MRA's have succeeded in getting feminists to acknowledge that men have issues, even if it is just to say that MRA's are hiding behind legitimate issues to continue their misogyny.
Ten years ago no self respecting feminist would even admit that men have issues.
Things are changing slowly, but steadily.

My reason for voting Trump was solely based on my vision of Hillary continuing an extreme anti-white, anti-male, agenda.

I figured if Trump being president does absolutely nothing but at least delay this absurd social movement, then I'm at least gonna take a chance voting for him.

You think the feminists of ten years ago are worse than today?

I highly doupt that 1 out of five woman I meet are a victim of rape

Maybe I just paid less attention when I was younger, but it seems like the influx of neo feminism began during Obama admin.

That's because they aren't.

Social activists these days make their own definitions for things. Like saying "cat calling" or "internet insults" are rape.

I've always wondered that if women are really paid less money for the same work, why would anyone ever hire men at all? And no, I think to the average capitalist making money overrides personal prejudices.

Don't confuse Hollywood predators with the rest of the world

Not worse, they just wouldn't acknowledge mens issues in any way, they have more power and are way worse today, but knowledge of mens issues have become so wide spread that they have to acknowledge it or look like fools.
I was talking about the success of the MRAs not the severity of the feminists.

Yeah if they could pay women less and not get shit for it, most places would be employing only women.

Honestly I didn't know any mra's existed

1 in 5 women. 157,000,000 women in the United States. That would imply 31,000,000 women are raped every year. That's simply not a true statistic. Dive in deeper and it's actually not even 100,000 women who have been victims of rape.

"We should stop sexual harassment" How do you suppose people do that captain?

Look up honey badger radio and a voice for men.

Huh I'm actually the opposite of that image.
8 years ago, I was proudly calling myself a communist.
Now I'm a liberal and highly skeptic of anyone who claims to know whats best for everyone if only they'd let them have all of the power.

Holy fuck you fail at statistics.

Yes, the 1 in 5 number is bullshit, It's more like 1 in 20 or so. But even the 1 in 5 number is just claiming that 1 in 5 women have been raped at sometime in their life. Not 1 in 5 every fucking year. But your 100,000 number is complete fucking bullshit, because you're arguing that 1 in 1,500 has been raped. It's higher than that, innumerate user.

I encourage people to watch this documentary.

of course women have as much rights as men. Actually MORE.

I shake my head in disbelief every day at this ridiculous premise that Hollywood is shoving down our throats every day.

to the feminists, cat calling is rape. if you have sex with someone then decide the next day it sucked, that's rape. If your BOTH drunk and have sex, the GUY raped you.

at work , my entire life I had female bosses. I work at Lockheed Martin and our CEO is female for fucks sake. Almost all our division and business units are led by women.

like others said, a woman who doesn't want to man up and take care of a kid is called "pro choice". the same man is called "deadbeat"

women far out win men in family court. Something like 80% of all divorce cases end favorably to women. when was the last time you heard of a guy getting alimony ???

Well then you don't talk to women. Without even trying I have heard accounts from security to Healthcare of women not being paid the same as men. That combined with harassment is not a great life of equality. What the solutions are who knows. I just know I'm not gonna deny people's experiences cause I don't like that women when in divorce cases.

Its not even 1 in 20. It's more like 1 in over 1000.
Yes I know it's not "every year". But argue with radical femists and that's the stat that gets thrown around.
1 in 1500 has been raped. It's not higher than that.

exactly this.

feminists honestly just have repressed rape fantasies. That's why they claim everything is rape. They get turned on by it

SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-16#disablemobile

Do you have a cite for that crazy claim?

The pay gap comes down to choices and hours worked though, not discrimination.
Women get birth control funded, mean don't.
Cancers that affect only women and have the same rates of happening as cancers that affect men get more funding etc.

men don't*

They have an advantage in most legal cases, not just divorce

I believe you, I'm just pointing out how little prevalence they have. Though that is my opinion based on my experience. I mean there's an article in the news everyday about how women are oppresed and companies nationwide making statements and ads about International Womens day while most don't even know a Men's day exists because of how little it's mentioned.

that guy is right man. "rape" is being diluted these days.

That's in 2013, user. One year.

It is being diluted. There was that breaking news a few years ago about that reporter who was "raped" in the Middle East by a crowd of men. Almost all the reports used the word "rape", a few used "sexual assault" instead, and it took forever to find a source that actually described what happened. They groped her, she was scared. Which is wrong, but it's not rape.

But that guy is an idiot who doesn't know the difference between per year and per lifetime, and keeps changing numbers.

The fact that mens issues get mentioned even a little is because of MRAs, the mainstream media has gone full on sjw I agree, but it is also losing viewers to private people who are spreading reason and compassion online.
My point was that we are moving towards a better society in some sense, because regular people are starting to call bullshit on the feminist ideology.

Same, user. I don't even like Trump. The novelty of him has worn off. I'm not triggered by him, I just think he's no better, especially with how he's handling gun control. Fucking cuck faggot president, same as it ever was. Another good goyum.

On average
Women are far less likely to work overtime.
Women take significantly more personal days, Vacation days, time off that's not for pregnancy
Women are far less likely to ask for a pay raise.

Thank you for elaborating on my point.

Are you upset user?
I didn't keep changing numbers. I'm going by the statistic that the who 1 in 4 is wrong. 1 in 20 is wrong.
Most of the time the 1 in 4 is quoted it's stated that it happens every year.
It's not true

rape is a crime. just like assault or theft or murder. it's not going to go away , but the problem now are people like Monica Lewinsky for example retroactively deciding that Clinton sexually assaulted her and she was a victim. the problem are feminists who claim 7 out to 3 men will rape every 15 minutes. it's getting comical and a reasonable person like me will in turn dismiss when a REAL case of rape happens. i.e the boy who cried wolf.

Hollywood's a joke. full of bored and pretentious blow hards who are so desperate to fill their empty vapid lives with meaning they will attach themselves to any worthless cause.
meanwhile... we have real problems in the world, but let's devote all that time and energy to spoiled and whiny First World Feminists

You're chaning numbers. You said it was 1 in 1,500, then 1 in 1,000. And in this post, you changed another number. It was 1 in 5, now you're saying it's 1 in 4. Not to mention you can't tell the difference between per year and per lifetime.

When accounted for prison rape, men are raped more than women.
I don't see that going away either.