Puerto Rico primary thread

Today is the Puerto Rico primary.

There are 60 delegates

Why is this important? 60 delegates is all Clinton needs to win the Democratic nomination

edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr

The burnouts could be BTFO today

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr/Dem
democratas2016.ceepur.org/
edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr/Dem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump tho

k

got link where people can watch results?

>literally arguing over the not even a state pseudo-beaner vote

*golf clap*

post slags lads

Mods pls sticky

all i could find
cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr/Dem

ye

Let's hope she wins the nomination, then we can guarantee president Trump and begin to restore the West

When do we get the results, in white people time?

Wtf is this? Since when does puerto rico have delegates that decide US elections?

Is the West Coast or the East Coast whiter?

democratas2016.ceepur.org/

I don't know how updated it is, but that should do for now.

puerto rico pay denbts

The parties are basically corporations that can make up the rules however they want. They can say who gets a vote in the primaries, but they can't say who gets a vote in the actual elections.

Probably mountain time.

Kek be praised

From whence came forth this ample damsel?

>19 trillions

Better get started helping pay $19T if you want to be a real state.

when do the results come in?

If this happens, I'm gonna laugh so hard. None of my bernie friends know about this.

Just looked it up since this didn't sound right; Clinton needs 607 delegates to clinch the nomination, not 60. Nice try, shill.

Superdelegates count

WAIT WHAT

I WAS EXPECTING TUESDAY TO BE THE DAY BERNOUTS COLLECTIVELY LOSE THEIR SHIT, BUT IT MIGHT HAPPEN FUCKING TODAY?

WEW LAD, CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY. WHO ELSE /EXCITED/?

>Clinton gets nom
>Bernout chimpout
>mfw

It's going to be tuesday, they are not getting completely btfo so shillary won't get all the delegates.

edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr/Dem

I wanted this to take a bit longer so they're more divided and the Berns will jump over on the Trump train.

It would be most funny if she wins it today and then Bernie defies the odds and wins big in the last contest and it's all for nothing.

What times do polls close?

>the posts in this thread

You idiots really wanna give Hillary a slim chance to win the elections?

They closed at 3 pm EDT

Hillary needs a majority in each Senate district to win all 60 delegates

Statewide she would need 85%

She is at 69.3 at 3% of the vote in, and her lead keeps increasing, from 60 to 65 and t 69

Let's pray she does it, the reddit butthurt will flow like a river

Aye but they count votes by hand

Fucking cucks don't know that anything that makes Hillary look bad is good for us. I voted for Bernie even when I'm on board the Trump train.

I just wanted people to post slags

If Bernie gets below 15% in Puerto Rico then Clinton gets all 60 and then the Bern Candle is blown out permanently

What's taking them so long?

Being counted by hand

Also, some polling stations are very high in the mountains, so they have to a end people up into the mountains and bring them down to be counted

No. Clinton has to win 2/3 of all the delegates til Jun 14 to win. Anything else, the DNC will be contested. So none of this really matters.

Wow what a shithole