Gota come to my Sup Forumsros for advice since Im sure you know this retarded feeling as much as me

Gota come to my Sup Forumsros for advice since Im sure you know this retarded feeling as much as me.

Girl at uni im pretty keen on, much quality, near perfect for me but she has a bf who lives away from home.

Im pretty sure she is be slightly into me (not sure tho might just be nice), she is pretty flirty with me and when I asked her did she have a bf and she hard dodged the question 3 times.

Anyway I would have made a move by now but I have some fagatory thing where I dont like steping on other lads toes, so I duno how tf to move forward. Ill have to see her a lot but it sucks knowing she is smashing someone else, and I will find it rlly hard to be friendly with her without wanting more.

Best Idea just to talk to her less and never do anythning outside of class with her? Or Do I just stfu and suck it up?

If she's flirting with you while she's with another guy, she'd do the same when she's yours. Ask yourself if you'd be OK with that.

When either they're hot enough or you're thirsty enough ... Does it really matter?

Yeah yeah true I guess... But Im pretty sure If she had no bf we would already be dateing by now and she has been away from home for 3 months. Think she likes me alot but does not wana break up with her bf.

Thats the reason its hard for me to just drop her, honestly If it was any other girl they would already have invited me to bed, I know she likes me a fair deal.

This bro knows his shit-heed the advice

you are friendzoned and to beta to take the jump out of it.- stop being a faggot and go charm her off her feet.
aslo how old are you ?

but she does have a boyfriend. quality GF material don't actively look for other options while committed.

I already can charm her off her feet but I know for a fact It will make her feel like a shitty person, and Ill take her away from some other guy.

She makes more moves on me then I make on her to.

she's not gf material. clearly. if you can't trust a girl not to flirt with other guys when she's only been away for 3 months, then you can't trust her. you're just trying to convince yourself otherwise and for that you will become a chump when she chumps you.

so the question becomes are you thirsty enough to fuck this slut? and can you dump her and move on aftwerwards?

personally i would be so disgusted with her behaviour that i wouldn't even want to talk to her anymore.

>quality GF material don't actively look for other options while committed.
lol, all women do though, they're always looking to trade up.

dude she's probably already nailing some other dudes. she gets excited feeling like shit, it turns her on the taboo of it and how she's sneaking around. chicks love sneaking around. they're sneaky creatures

mm this spoke to me the most... I guess Ill just try ignore her then.

Na, Im gud getting sick of sex.

What do you recon tho if she breaks up with her bf? I have a feeling that might happen once I cut it off with her.

Fuck this could be right to... now I duno what to think again. Think ill just drop it.

no, not all women. maybe most tho. any femanons want to chime in?

she's not going to break up with her current man until she has a replacement lined up. maybe she thinks thats you. or maybe she has a few potential mates lined up to choose from and you're just one of them.

you're not going to get a straight answer from women. i don't think most women are even aware of their own behaviours sometimes. it just feels natural for them to do this and they assume men are the same way

Im getting courupted further..... Maybe it wasnt a good idea to ask Sup Forums ahahaha

ignorance is bliss until you get chumped

I was wondering who the president / vice president, and the few lower degenerates under them are? I believe it is time we stand up ( the person ) and do what is right ( take back our complete freedom of speech, what else, perhaps our literal freedom of choice?

So I say with the force that Sup Forums can have sometimes, things become possible, all i am saying is it is time we come together and revolt, we have all sorts of people on this board that have all sorts of specialties, and so together we can do things of unimaginable lengths.

the bastard highers at the top will inevitably die, and they are afraid of that; which is why they do not want us to say what we feel; afraid that we are soon to realize as a whole, and come together as a community, and these atrocious fools will be put to sleep.

my last question is, how the fuck do we do this?

the children, new generations have been lied to, have succumb to the blindfolds that have been put upon their eyes. their ears have been stuff with years of earwax

the only direction they know, is straight in front of them, their noses, against each others assholes.

wake up, or you will find that you will never wake up.

open your eyes,
the universe, the particles that make you,

you are energy flowing, and waving.

its your choice, not mine, not any presidents, not any governments. your voice is here and now, and not in the future, and never was in the past. love you.

....and men cheat at higher rates than women typically, altho the gap is narrowing. Some individuals have greater will power than others. There are few men that would turn down a date with Taylor Swift, married or not. It all comes down to your breaking point. Women are susceptible to romance. Most relationships stop being romantic within 3-4 years, so they are sitting ducks. Guys are susceptible to highly attractive women. I think it's a wash. Those who feel the attraction but don't act on it are generally strong willed. We make a choice to cheat

i do agree. but when men cheat they own up to the fact that they cheated, at least internally. while women seek any excuse they can to feel totally justified in their actions. the gap is pretty much entirely narrowed now, it's more or less 50/50 from the studies i've seen. the studies are skewed sometimes because women often cheat while not feeling that it was technically cheating because she'll have some excuse like "how wasn't paying enough attention to me" so she doesn't feel it was cheating.

My best bet from what I've read is that she only likes you, most girls aren't cheating sluts, at least not in my experience.
I think guys have a harder time only being friends then the otherway around.
Do you know how long they've been together, how often they see eachother and how long they've had a distant relationship?

women are better at hiding that they're cheating sluts. often the girls who seem the sweetest and most innocent and loyal are just putting up a front to cover up for the actions they commit when other people aren't around to judge them. since men don't get judged as harshly for cheating by other men, and since men are usually less likely to hide who they are, women end up seeming to be better then they usually are.

>Do you know how long they've been together, how often they see eachother and how long they've had a distant relationship?
lol, predatory behaviour. sniffing around, asking questions. trying to justify what you're planning to do with excuses.

This is all good shit and I apreicate everyone in this thread because I was honestly blinded by how much I like this girl, but I have already decided I wont persue her anymore the only two options I have are to

1. Ignore and spend as little time as possible with her which would be weird behaviour on my part from what I have established (and we share friends)

or

2. Keep this going but feeling like trash cas I wont get anywhere

OK, and just maybe you should consider that you're making this case to feel justified about your angst toward women. This whole "women, men, race, nationality does x while the others do Y is just a rationalization for what we want to believe. Some people choose not the cheat because they are able to look into the future and see how it will fuck up their lives. Others live for the moment in front of them. Character is destiny.

If she does it to him, she'll do it to you.

OP is a god damn faggot.

somewhere in between i guess. where you don't go out of your way to avoid her but also don't go out of your way to be near her. be polite and friendly when in the company of mutual friends, but avoid time alone with her. of course acting like this is only going to make her want you more, women want what they think they can't get. but she'll get the hint after a while that you're not interested and after trying to up her seduction game a bit to get more attention she'll eventually give up and move on to getting her attention from other guys.

individualism is more important but it doesn't disprove general trends that apply to various demographics. generalizations are hard for some people though, because they are stupid, and can't judge an individual and a general demographic trend at the same time.

for example, despite being only 13% of the population, blacks commit more then half of all homicides and violent crimes. that doesn't mean every black guy is bad, many are good people, but that doesn't mean you should ignore the general demograhic trend either. and you should exercise appropriate caution and keep in mind how various groups generally behave.

also, as a demographic trend, women are pretty much universally similar in how the behave. individual exceptions are rare. you're vastly more likely to find a black guy that isnt a thug then you are to find a white woman that isn't sneaky

i said white women by accident. all women are sneaky. only rare exceptions. white women are probably maybe a bit worse though, i wouldn't know.

meanwhile those rare exceptions are hard to find since women are so good at being sneaky.

but the woman op is referring to is pretty clearly a sneak

Fine. State that case and make a flag from it. Where does it get you? There are few better ways to organize society than by voluntary committed couples raising children in a stable home. Making the case that women are inherently going to stray is just another part of reinforcing a culture that makes that less likely.

>and make a flag from it.
i don't even know what means
>Where does it get you?
that's not even a question i ask myself. i don't decide who i think things work based on what that belief would get me. i decide based on what i think the reality of the situation is.
>There are few better ways to organize society than by voluntary committed couples raising children in a stable home.
no there isn't. without the family to raise children, children are raised by "the community" which really just means the state. i do not trust the state. the state wants more power and control and influence and they gain this by destroying the family. the end goal being that the state can raise the next generations without parents existing to get in the way.
>Making the case that women are inherently going to stray is just another part of reinforcing a culture that makes that less likely.
so making the case that women are going to stray reinforces a culture where women are less likely to stray? that sounds alright, but i don't think thats the case. if anything i'm just alerting people to general trends in behaviour so they know better what to watch out for in terms of mate selection.

>i don't decide who i think things work
what not who. typo

another mistake
how not what

fuck

>>There are few better ways to organize society than by voluntary committed couples raising children in a stable home.
oh wait, not i get it. you're saying the family unit is better. i thought you were saying that families are bad. fuck i am off this morning

I'm making the case that the MGTOW movement, and all it's offshoots which seem to push the notion that women are all sluts destined to cheat on us undermines what is better for society. You seem to believe women are destined to stray. I believe our culture is diseased and enables them to stray. perhpas truth is in the middle, but I'd rather be making the case for monogomy from a personal choice standpoint than peddle a defeatist attitude about it.

ok sure, you have the optimism angle covered. and i'll keep reminding people what women are generally like in order to put a spotlight on their behaviour so they don't keep getting away with it so much.

DonĀ“t Op. I dated a college girl who I found out later on had a boyfriend. Having her make up a bunch of bs to defend herself was one of the most hurtful things I have experienced.

i like this genuine answer.

sorry to hear tho