Eternal Arsenal Thread

Tausendjähriges Wenger Reich edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SA4DPxPAtOw
youtube.com/watch?v=QZbYH0vqQns
dailymotion.com/video/xr6z8j_serge-gnabry-11-12_shortfilms
twitter.com/Sporf/status/869559530375573509
express.co.uk/sport/football/796627/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-Alexis-Sanchez-Manchester-United-Chelsea-Transfer-News-Gossip
twitter.com/hmafc/status/869553824293416960
twitter.com/afcstuff/status/869641555711336449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for /JUST/

it was fake

first for out

WENGER IN

youtube.com/watch?v=SA4DPxPAtOw

>Riyad Mahrez has told #lcfc chairman he wants to leave club this summer.
welcome to Arsenal

will claude stream the pooicide

I feel dead inside

If Sanchez leaves I hope it's vardy we get instead

Feels good to be Wenger in

never mind
>Riyad Mahrez tells Leicester City he wants to leave because he's "fiercely ambitious" and wants "to move on to a new experience"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

KEKED FOR LIFE YOU MELTS

I've suffered for over a decade with this shit... Two more years of suffering is nothing I guess.

>mfw Wenger, Ozil, and Alexis stay

>tfw the alexis saga drags on til mid-july because of confed and his holidays

Sorry I'm late but

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Thanks for wishing us a fine fa cup victory

I had a great Saturday :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE STAY FOR LIFE
PLEASE STAY ON FOR LIE-AYE-IFE
ARSENE WENGER
PLEASE STAY ON FOR LIFE

the soundtrack to every bad arsenal performance of 17/18 and 18/19.

>Wenger

Should actually sign Vargas.

Going to take a nap, I hope I don't wake up

Top kek

will /WOB/s ever recover?

absolutely BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=QZbYH0vqQns

Miss him

imagine he goes on loan again next season

Probably. Was Boro's best defender this season although the media is obsessed over this Gibson cunt who was shit

dailymotion.com/video/xr6z8j_serge-gnabry-11-12_shortfilms

>Wenger sold THIS for 2 million

Reminder that Rob Holding will suffer 2nd season syndrome when all of the Bolton coaching leaves his mind and Wengers dogshit "training methods" become standard.

>tuchel becomes available
>wenger immediately extends
>now mahrez is available
we'll probably sign demba ba

so when are we ending him lads

unfortunately true
Wenger will probably poison him.

he was injured all the time

Sorry I'm late.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off Sash

Don't care about Arsenal, but Piers Morgan's massive buttflustering will make this worthwhile

twitter.com/Sporf/status/869559530375573509

> mfw ecuador might lose on the WC

werent you first at one point of the process? got cucked the fuck out kek

Showed this to the lads down the pub, had em all roaring. Great banter.

Reports: Sanchez to Manchester City "increasingly likely".

Translation: 0% chance of happening

express.co.uk/sport/football/796627/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-Alexis-Sanchez-Manchester-United-Chelsea-Transfer-News-Gossip

arsene isn't short sighted enough to ruin his club's reputation as a stepping stone to barcelona for the sake of a year of unenthusiastic sanchez

This post makes literally no sense

>sanchez and bellerin were both taken from Barca

>bellendo is only 11 PL games away from 100
how time flies

To think that he was originally just Jon Toral's friend who tagged along.

>he believes that arsenal isnt a feeder club

what was your pregnant mother's favourite illegal substance?

They literally aren't, Arsenal haven't sold any players for years

Claude abusing a load of people on Twitter, last time he did this he ran away from home and Robbie had to go looking for him.

so is that because arsenal have changed their philosophy on transfers, or because theyve had nothing but mediocre players on comfy wages for years?

Because we don't have as much stadium debt as we used to

How new are you to football lad?

since 1982 mate.

>he wants to talk about money

alright mate, not like i always attend arsenal AGM and have no idea of the inner workings on the club.

i can tell that youre getting anxious in this argument so i am going to end you one with fact: arsenal had absolutely no reason to sell any of those players because the money they get from the transfer is almost entirely cancelled out by the money needed to make the transfer happen. or did you think that henrys plane ticket costed nothing? hah

>Why?

>No league title in years or any champions league, but there are so many other things that make me love my team (and the way it is managed under Wenger).

>The super sexy vertical football that engages the entire team and isn't reliant on sole individual brilliance
>The constant youth/young player that always breaks into the squad every season (Bellerin, Iwobi, now Holding)
>3 FA Cups in 4 years - I remember the importance of the FA Cup in the 90s and 2000s and it's something I'm still buzzing over
>Just generally the class that exudes the man and his running of the club. There's very little controversy and Arsenal still feels like an old-school team with regards to its football management. The last standing 'gaffer'. A football club becomes part of your identity, and I love the fact that Wenger is attached to my club and my identity. At the home games there are a set of fans who wait right to the very end, often late in the night, for the manager to leave, and he still engages with them on his way out of the club (TY is often one of them lol). He's been doing that since the Highbury.

>The good times really were stellar - greatest PL team of all time, winning the league at Old Trafford, winning the league at WHL, going invincible, seeing Bergkamp, Henry and Vieira in their pomp.

>Even if we don't hit those heights again I'm not fussed. Will always be grateful to the big man for those unforgettable memories.

Over 400 upboats on reddit, with these kind of fans we just can't push forward..

>The super sexy vertical football that engages the entire team and isn't reliant on sole individual brilliance
Fucking retarded

>that text
sorry lads, you're doomed

>thinking the fans are relevant

>Two more years of this shit

virtue signalling

Eternal Wenger Thread

twitter.com/hmafc/status/869553824293416960
nice video even though its on the akb side

>Giroud celebrating at 3-3
>Close tab

>I'll be 33 when the reign of Wenger finally ends
fuck me

>Scorpion celebration
deserve permabenched for that shit

You've watched football since 1982 and you didn't know Arsenal had massive financial restriction for years because we were paying off stadium debt? Sounds more like you weren't even born when Wenger took over

lol at that ""fact""
Arsenal got loads of money from those transfers because Barca paid for Henry's plane ticket :^)

Officially done giving this club any more of my money until the senile frog is gone

>Onyekuru

>Arturo Vidal after arriving today to Chile: "I told (Alexis) that this is his chance to be in a big team. If he wants to compare itself with the best he needs to go to the best team in the world."

Fuck me, reminds me of the Turan comments. I thought these cunts were drilled by PR nonsense, why do they shit on us?

this one doesn't even make sense since he was already at barca

It kinda does. The only reason he left Barca was because he got replaced by a better player, Bayern would ensure he's a starter all season.

is it true that >we scored 30 goals more than last year?

i guess so

I'll never understand why Perez was never given a proper chance.

Arturo Vidal after arriving today to Chile: "I told (Alexis) that this is his chance to be in a big team. If he wants to compare itself with the best he needs to go to the best team in the world."

read the thread you inbred mong

>Vargas plays in Mexico now
wut?

no

that Giroud is a solid scorer

must not have looked good in training?

walnut has pretty good scoring records for the past ~5 season but the fucker can't ever stay fit. he'd go on some goal rampage and then do in his knee and be out for 6 months

twitter.com/afcstuff/status/869641555711336449

wew

well then he has to go to Barca, where he already left or Real, not to the Lolcelotti Buyern team.

I guess you can't take the small club mentality out of everyone

Is there a pettier club out there?

Is Wanger Stay already confirmed?

muh iwobi

>Another meme black youth player who will never make the first team

He's the next Henry la

Sky Sports News HQ@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Sky sources report that Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee to sign striker Henry Onyekuru from Belgian side KAS Eupen

legit

Were you impressed by his youtube highlights?

yes, bit skinny for my taste but look decent

doubt he'll play for us for a long time though, probably won't get a work permit

>Black lying about his age dominating a weak league
Ah yes, please make him the summer signing we crave, boss! Why the fuck does Wonga hate proven strikers.

Literally the next Henry

Henry Onyekuru and Asano

we are going to be unstoppable in the EL

Explain yourselves

>yfw when actually wears his surname rather than his last name on his kit

would be funny if he'd actually get gud and eventually takes #14 from walshit

>other clubs spending actual money on good players that can go right into the first time
>Arsenal wasting more money on shit cut price players
Enjoy another summer of this

>Ozil and Alexis are both set to reject their contract offers

Fuck sake, Wenger confirmed