Why aren't actresses required to be physically fit for action roles?

Why aren't actresses required to be physically fit for action roles?

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak*

Bryce is getting fit for JW2 :)

*krooooooooooooarrr*

too bad shes a fat cow at heart and will always end up fat no matter what. its a miracle she managed to not blow up while shooting JW1

can you do a crop on that and only upload the section with michelle monaghan i can't download 2.41mb i'm on a budget

>i can't download 2.41mb

Because most women are under the impression that they can do anything without having to actually work for it like normal.

Will that be filmed within ten years?

Here you go, Australia

*kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak*

*proookkkkk*

so her ass in true detective was a body doubler?

you're a True Retard.

they begin shooting in march or april

/fit/ Bryce is best Bryce

wait, who is that?

Read the thread carefully, you might figure it out

any more sexy pic of her in thie shoot im big and stiff also please do crops of only her who cares about photographer or ocean or sand

clearly not a double

*rafffffffffffff*

missed it, thought it was daddario from the baywatch movie due to similar swimsuits.

thanks user

I think it's largely a perceived marketability. Most products are geared to a middle of the road framework. I think there's some getting in shape required but nothing so far out as an entire group of people may be put off by this appearance. Plus With shooting schedules and reshoots an actress may not want to develop a physique that is not suited for some other roles. You just don't have any primarily female action stars like there are and have been male action stars. And then you have Carrie Fisher who straight up bitched about having to lose weight and I'm sure there are more actresses like that. But for a number of reasons it's a walking this line of mediocrity so no one from any particular side will fault it to much.

@76221763
this ass is 1/3 of that phat ass from tb senpai

@76221519
wow, very rude

I bet you also voted for trump, you privilged cis white male?

The fuck is going on with her hips

Is she related to the Borg Queen? I don't know the actresses name. but they look similar to me.
Or was she the Borg Queen?

gravitation pulls down her mass fat

A lot of actors don't get fit for their action roles either. Of course there are buff and ripped dudes in great shape, but there are also guys like Liam Neeson and Kiefer Sutherland that rely on the stunt actors and camera works to sell all of their moves rather than looking like they could legit beat anyone up.

Bingo.

That's why I love Emily Blunt so much, she actually worked out and improved her body for both Edge of Tomorrow and Sicario. Fuck Gal Gadot and Emilia Clarke with their soft, unbelievable body types for the roles they so undeservingly got.

>she actually worked out and improved her body.
and still..

thin Biel present

I get that the expectations for James Bond was different in the past, but it's weird seeing Roger Moore's doughy dadbod whenever he has to take off a shirt, compared to Connery or Brosnan

Every time I see a twitter post I get that much more radical.

Later, dude.

connery was hairy as fuck and that's it.

Those are old action guy, young action guys are always buff or ripped.

can't a white men be also a muslim?

i can understand if you push two or three kids out and you gain some weight or become fat, i get it

but if youre trying to find a man or attract one that will take care of you, there is literally objectively 100% certainy he does not want you to be fat and ugly

hes not thinking " wow i sure hope the woman i marry is a fat gross pig who doesnt care about her body pretty much the only factor i care about, i sure hope she smells like taco bell with her sweaty vag"

the good looking women are either absolute whores or already taken, so that leaves the average dude only the ugly and fat ones, since people rather fuck some fat sow than no one at all those fat cunts think it's ok to be fat

>young action guys are always buff or ripped
This is really not true. Will Smith for example has always been a lanklet (in fact this was part of his persona back in the Fresh Prince days) and didn't get ripped until he did Ali. It's certainly true that FEWER women get in great shape even for roles that require martial arts, but there are plenty of male examples too. I doubt anyone had a six pack in any of the Matrix movies, they just wisely kept their shirts on.

This doesn't excuse shit like Queen of Burgers casting in Terminator though.

This bait sucks.

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*