My ex told a suicide organisation that i was suicidal (i was really really drunk and im honestly fine) she told them my...

my ex told a suicide organisation that i was suicidal (i was really really drunk and im honestly fine) she told them my name and my age but she didn't remember my address. The organisation said they were looking through the records. How likely is it that they find me? I live with my parents and go to uni so i really really dont want them showing up to my house. also second question wtf can i do?

bump

>Doesn't know your address
>GF

Sure about that?

she was long distance for 3 months.

>long distance
>3 months
>"gf"

So basically it was some dumb bitch you texted for 3 months. This is the state of modern relationships

no theres this new fancy thing called a train. also any answers to my actual questions or are you going to assume more shit?

Who the fuck uses a train in 2018? Don't you have your own car or did your "gf" take all your money?

Based on that answer, I will assume she was right, and you need to get some help, you suicidal alcoholic.

easier to take the train here. not amerifag btw

dont need help but yeah i'll stop drinking so much ofc

Dude. What's the worst that's going to happen? They're going to send you some literature about suicide prevention? They show up to your house, ask if you're suicidal, and you say no? If they do manage to track you down, being suicidal isn't against the law, so tell them to fuck off because she was a liar who only dated faggots.

i live with my parents so it would be a very shit situation if they came to the house. hopefully they just send shit if they find me

What this user said. Especially the part about only dating faggots.

yeah agreed

>I live with my parents...
So tell them the same shit, but tell them ahead of time
>Mom and Dad, remember that girl I was getting pegged by in the basement? She told a bunch of other dandies that I'm suicidal. She's full if shit, but heads up, someone might come a-knockin.

You can also pre-emptively call the suicide prevention organizations in your area and warn them that one of your ex-gfs is a liar who only dated faggots, and that you're worried about them wasting resources on someone who doesn't need help because you aren't suicidal.

papa, is this bait?

Or, he can avoid this whole situation, become suicidal, and kill himself.

nope, unfortunately

kek

they dont know about her, i fucked her at her place

Then stop worrying about it. Fuck, man.

Sit down with your parents, smoke a bowl with them, and laugh about this whole situation.

Now might be a good time to tell them about her. What's going to happen is this. You're going to get a knock on your door, and since suicide is not something that is taken lightly, it will probably be a state social worker and 2 nurses (males since they know you're a male) who are authorized to restrain you. They'll most likely be mandated to bring you to a psych ward where you'll have to undergo some evaluation. Meanwhile, your parents will be crying wondering why their son is such a faggot.

All this will happen unless you post "DISENGAGE SUICIDE PREVENTION TEAM" in this thread.

DISENGAGE SUICIDE PREVENTION TEAM

saved

I don't know if it's the same as it is in the US but you should be able to call the local suicide prevention office near you explain the situation and talk to them for 15-20 minutes and then they should leave you alone

The thing is she wont tell me which organisation she called. There is like 3 or 4 in the city. The only thing that might save my ass is my name is really common here

DISENGAGE SUICIDE PREVENTION TEAM

Again don't know how it works in your country but here there is a notional number and it routs you to the local office that's most appropriate for you based on the area code of your phone number

Alcoholism is a symptom of something bigger. Fix your mental issues while youre still young

"Smoke a bowl"
Go fuck yourself. Loser

Just kys to throw them off

Thanks Sup Forumsro, I'll try my best. I'm just hoping they dont take her call seriously tbh and I can move forward

Most suicide hotlines will tell the person who calls on behalf of someone else to encourage the person to call the hotline directly. Maybe ask your f2f if you can give them a call to "talk this thing through with someone"

apparently they told her they are "looking through their records", no idea what that means.