Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_JAjf6xmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emma Roberts

God damn this kid's gonna slay when he's older

is he /ourguy/?

The same guy who's gonna play James Buchanan. Oh wait, he was a shit 1 termer.

idris elba

Why did they drag him out when they knew he only had a hour of sleep? He's a little kid stuck in a room of screaming overly excited baby boomers.

Dane Dehaan

>implying he won't spend all his life shitposting on Sup Forums

whys he making those faces?

This guy is like 165cm at 10. I guess luxury life really means something

>my feet hurt
>why are there so many poor people here
>I wish I was back home playing minecraft with my butler

Does anyone the webm of that girly looking boy getting his hair combed that was spammed on /r9k/ like a year ago?

Just imagine the BLM crowd finally breaking into Trump Tower and having their way with the people escaping up the floors until they reach the top and confronting the Trump family.

The perfect horror movie.

>life of luxury
More like what happens when you breed with non-dogshit females.

Genetics is a thing.

Made it only about thirty seconds into that video, the 'sad' music contradicts the apparent pro-acceptance message. It felt like participating in bullying to watch it. Also, the kid's probably just overwhelmed and tired. Also, videos made out of clips with background music and on-screen text rather than voiceover for the commentary reminds me of Chris Benoit conspiracy theory videos.

He's intensely beautiful. Can I say that? With all the high-profile, high-definition imagery from this election, watch out Finn Wolfhard, there's a new cat in town!

Sleep deprived. He's just trying to stay awake.

>people hate the fuck out of trump
>start making fun of his kid
>he was probably just tired
>everyone online assumes his wife is a dumb broad
>she actually has a high IQ and knows 7 languages
why are people so damn rude

He's been up all night and they're shining bright lights in his face while millions of people watch.

Obviously Paul Dano

LEAVE BARRON ALONE!!

Liberals are generally shitty people who try and upstage one another. They have no loyalty to each other and eat one another's reputation for fun.

They have no qualms about going after a kid. Remember that.

>t. guy who probably kept shouting "Low IQ ape" whenever he saw Michelle Obama or his two daughters

Bright hot lights in his face, exhaustion, no idea what's going on, unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation, also 10 years old, ect

The lad must cut his dick off and start wearing a dress. Melina should dye her hair purple, get a nose ring and start a blog about vegan causes. Then and only then will they be accepted by the left.

They don't think like normal people.

They also don't experience pain like normal people. When normal people eventually have to take up arms against them, remember they aren't like us.

I'm patiently waiting for them to do something silly so we can finally shut this shit down. Permanently.

> t. A liberal

>The lad must cut his dick off and start wearing a dress.

Thank god these degenerates will get lined up and shot pretty soon

human instinct to establish a pecking order

They hate beauty. They envy it rather than being grateful for its presense. There's nothing we can do with these people except ignore them. Try to help them and you get sucked into their sinkhole. Anyway, let's not think about that, look at this angel.

Why not both?

You can't do both.

>clitorista

heh

malia was pretty qt even Sup Forums thought so

michelle not so much

I wish i could fight every SJW, nigger, nu-male, leftists faggots, etc with my bare hands and fucking kill them

LEAVE BARRON ALONE

>implying I'm not having sex right now with 6 tabs open across all of Sup Forums

So I heard all the numales want to try something.

Also this isn't Sup Forums

Sex is haram you kike

Your mom's ass hair

>tfw they're making a manga about him

It may have helped Trump's election chances greatly that his large family all get along well with each other and are attractive, whereas his opponent had one unlovely loser kid she shat out to prove she wasn't a dyke, then funded with money ostensibly raised for other purposes.

Joke's on you I'm married and we're having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

those are some big digits

Thart kid is going to fucking kill people. Screencap dis post. He's a serial killer.

he's a fucking kid at like 3 in th emorning after dealing with this shit 24/7

damn

She has a stepson too, let's not forget Danny boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_JAjf6xmI

>he's having sex in the missionary position
>yet he has a computer screen facing him

No way, unless his M.O. is BREAKING HEARTS!

Found the right guy for his father

Translation?

The Kevin Sullivan theory is cringeworthy.

>Thart
Why do the obese always talk like this?

It's amazing that kayfabe still exists for those people, though. Sad but oddly impressive.

"Ching chong yin un ding inyew chal chal chal heun"

It's something like "My Rude Loud-Mouthed Father is Now the President and My Lewd Mom and Sister Keep Teasing Me"

BREAKING NEWS: child having experienced sheltered upbringing is a bit awkward

This shit is exactly why trumptards were so easily convinced that the media is evil. You're gonna keep getting retarded presidents until it stops.

>tfw Ivanka-nee-sama reminded you she is the favorite child again

That pic is supposed to show how they look similar? They look absolutely nothing alike

The First Boy of the United States Can't Be This Cute!