Thoughts on fortnut?

thoughts on fortnut?

Better than PUBG, but so is syphilis.

Freeto play everywhere
I'm a ps4 skeleton and there's a new 20v20v20v20v20 mode that's not better then 50/50 but if you can actually get a big base going or land with another 20 it gets lit fam

The entire battle royale game type is cancerous, it rewards luck not skill.

I'd be more into it if the gunplay wasn't so boring and shite. As shitty as pubg is, when it's running well... gunplay can't be beat.

Someone without skill would say this...

Mr genius guy over here

Look m80, if you're good you can be top 5 every round.
Winning involves beating other players who were also good enough to get there.
Sometimes they make the better play, sometimes not.

rulesofsurvivalpc.net/rules-of-survival-online

This is better

Noob detected

>get dropped into big map with random drops
>Not luck based
k

Everyone is on equal footing, a noob with a scar still won't beat a half decent player with an SMG, skill is everything.
No weapons? Bushes and stalk, pick up scraps, even grey pistols.

You really aren't too smart are you.

I spotted one of the dudes that lives in Tilted Towers!

The drops are random how is that not luck? Explain it or get off your pedestal
I've never played fortnite because it's free to play garbage.
>a noob with a scar still won't beat a half decent player with an SMG
You're trying to invalidate my point with a headcanon hypothetical which is lazy.

Tilted is the new butthurt it doesn't effect anyone when you say it, it just makes you look like a try hard 12 year old

Did you just glazze over my post you shitbird

Not for me whatsoever. I put about 60h into the battleroyale genre as it is now, and I didn't like most of them. I find the games boring, and I don't enjoy the mechanics of the game. Fortnite has cool building, that's kind of it in my eyes. I find most competitive pvp fps games also have shit tier fanbases, fortnite being no exception.

>most competitive pvp fps games also have shit tier fanbases
Confirmation

I played a lot growing up. Cod mostly, but did some cs source, tried csgo later. The only exceptions I've found have been battlefield and tf2. They have their share of people I don't like, but I find as a whole, they're much more tolerable. Overwatch is one of the worst Ive seen in years, but fortnite is the the worst I've ever seen.

You're just buttmad that it makes every game equal for everyone from the start. Fags like you are the kinds of people who just memorize the best routes and steal all the good gear right away and ruin it for everyone else because we don't have the time to sit around for 10 hours a day and shit ourselves finding out the best loot spots get wrecked faggot.

I played Fortnite for a while, never really got the hang of it or got into it. The building threw me off. Then I started playing PUBG and for some reason I'm better in that then Fortnite. I just think it's personal taste and experience with those games.

O hek