So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fc2yxR0IUQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah but look at your face. come back when you don't look like you've headbutted a belt sander

ill stick to fucking my right hand

You also got about 2 extra inches of forehead on you. You don't have drama, you have movies.

...but lawyers and doctors won't date white trash like you.

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl > looks like
Yes i workout > sometimes
Yes im a personal trainer > propably zumba, like many chubby girls
Yes im a dental assistant > could be
Yes im a part time model > never ever u ugly bitch

COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA

Here's where you can put your story!

Congratulations. Now go back to the kitchen

Ugly bitch won't receive desired compliments

Anyway i can find out who is posting this shit. I wants to punch them in there face...

>I'M A FEMALE

WOAAAAAA NOBODY CARES

I am actually amazed how someone is able to shit such a complete, unbroken log. Mines always get pinched.
OP: why are you telling this to us? It makes no difference.

>being that buttmad
Funny

A dental assistant, not a forklift driver this time?

youtu.be/Fc2yxR0IUQs

This thread again...

tits or gtfo

Nice b8 m8. I r8 8/8

>5 foot tall
>ginger
>no boobs
>no timestamp
>no penis

Thinks that she is at the top of the foodchain..

gamer girl is queen of Sup Forums

Hi. My madness Brian.

Lol you guys know this has been posted like 10 times in the past few days with different pics?

its a copy pasta yes...

The girl in the one is so hot though

Part time model= part time whore.
Show the right skin u piece of shit. Nobody cares about ur belly or gay pants. We only want boobs with timestamp or poosee

your an idiot if u think this real gurl

No you aren't

You aren't the chick in the picture

You are a 12yo boy trolling with stale copypasta
Posting a picture of a mediocre chick, who thinks being a model means having someone with a $500 dslr with the kit lens, take half naked pictures of her with shitty lighting then posting them on facebook and probably thinks playing minecraft makes her a gamer.

MEDIORCE?

show bobs or vagene

if this is you... piss off and never come back you ugly cunt , go fuck niggers. stop video games. start idk how to hang myself

You forgot to mention you're also ugly and fat

I actually think she's really attractive.

Am I the only one?

can't spell mediocre

Shit maybe you are the chick in the picture. You seem dumb enough to be.

>vagene

wish she was my gf

I mean I would be willing to fuck her but I wouldn't go to huge efforts to do it. 99% of pussies feel pretty much identical so who cares if she isn't that hot, I'll use her pussy to get off.

show bobs

Schneeweis von esglebin scarwitz sure

No, I think that chick is smoking hot! Damn girl, bring it on yeah! I bet all your friends are secretly jealous of your awesome body. Rock it baby you pretty af!

>SO FUCKING WHAT?
If real, I bet you're one of those people who swims with sharks only to sue and cry when you get bit

>personal trainer
>not even pretty
has high standards for bf

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is why women shouldn't have rights.

Yea not you, stop living vicariously through Someone else and get your own acheivments you beta cuck

Lmao more cardio less weights bitch, you're clearly trying to do a man's workout and along with that face it's making you look like a downey.