Shpuld I expose my gf to you, Sup Forums?

Shpuld I expose my gf to you, Sup Forums?
>pic related

Ah, yeah, that's why You're here. Stop toying with my emotions...

that's a man, baby

That's a man.

Prove me wrong.

Nice dubs, nah I'm betting there is roast beef waiting to be shown.

pretty feminine looking dude. that's a keeper, op.

Quite tempted, Iove hearing thoughts on her but she is a little bigger than most girls so I don't know if she's desired

i love that adam's apple. you are a lucky man, kind sir.

Not a man but she does have some roast beef curtains if that's what you want to call them lol

She doesn't look big to me. Stop being a bitch and post her nakie, let's go, I'm not patient.

Bigger girls usually have great tits. Hers look nice but it's hard to tell under all those clothes.

i bet you've never seen her bleed out of her fake vag

prove me wrong

Any of her in lingerie?

Would love to see that ass. Look at those hips!

This better not be another stupid fucking roleplay thread where you start "regretting" posting a bunch of clothed pics of her and begging us to let the thread delete itself.

5/7 would bang

5/10 would bang

kek..

I am only here for that feminine penis..

Don't let us down, op.

12/10 thick goddess alert. Plz post more.

I wouldn't mind sucking that cock..

If this is like those other "should I expose my gf" threads he's just going to post clothed pics and talk about how badly he wants to post her then have some stupid fucking breakdown where he says he regrets posting clothed pics of her. He's done this with various women all clothed pics, never any nudes. He's a retard.

Not a man lol
Well she is a little chubby but I love her body
Yep they are fantastic
Don't have period pics and not a man lol
Yeah I got some
Pawg for sure
Nah
Thanks for rates
Sorry no peen lol

Sure about that?

Then post a single fucking nude pic of her with face visible even if you black out her tits and pussy. Otherwise fuckoff with these fag roleplay threads.

Why, why, is all I can think. What kind of person has time to waste doing this dumb shit ? Oh yeah, Sup Forums Sup Forums FML

That could be anyone. And she doesn't even have roast beef pussy lips hanging down like you said she did. Piss off.

I like clothes pics better than nude... ass pics or tight jeans?