Is this a normal amount of dick cheese after not cleaning my dick for a week?

Is this a normal amount of dick cheese after not cleaning my dick for a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fc2yxR0IUQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not even a lot, good on you for being clean fam

Christ that's disgusting.

No, also it looks like cracked skin so you probably got an STI

Did you photoshop that shit, your dick is a monster

youtu.be/Fc2yxR0IUQs

FUCKING HELL
This is the last time I browse Sup Forums while trying to eat a meal

Your dick looks like it was designed by a gifted architect.

You know you're not supposed to store your semen under your foreskin after masturbating

I’ve never had sex

Nope but thanks

Cheese on toast?

Then you have some form of infection possibly yeast but if this isn't bait then get it seen to that shit isn't right.

You got an STI for sure, for using public toilets and jerking off in public toilets

I know how you feel

I’m too embarrassed to show a doctor this picture, my penis looks normal when i wash the shit off though

>never had sex

I wonder why???

YOU, CLEAN, YOUR, DICK, AT, LEAST, ONCE, A, DAY.

>I’m too embarrassed to show a doctor this picture, my penis looks normal when i wash the shit off though

Like a doctor hasn't seen puss dripping scabbed up HIV dick.

You're probably eating too much protein, not washing enough and jacking it too much.

At this point I just hope it falls off.

Dude what. I'm a man, and I've never seen dick cheese before. I'm uncircumcised, and I've never seen anything like this.

closer to 2 weeks imo

I would get a fucking smegma infection before I could build up this much dick cheese wtf.

dude you're fucking garbage, get your shit together

YOU UNCUT FAGGOTS DISGUST ME

How hard is it to wash your dick OP, from that angle I'm shocked there isn't a huge gut blocking the camera.

I didn’t feel like it

Don’t say that it offends me

sisgusting i almoste can taste the dick in my mouth

being a previous-phimosis-faggot, i had moar cock cheese than that when I pulled down my foreskin for the first time. The smegma was so attached to my ultra sensitive glans that it took days to get off.

Now my cock is semifresh. No cheese but some fishy stank from time to time.

Wtf. How do you not clean your dick for a week? Last time I had dick cheese was when I was 12-13, never had it since (I'm 20 now). I shower everyday and in the process I obviously clean my cock as well. Jesus man, where's your hygiene..

Oh, so that's why the dick size average is so low. It all makes sense now.

More on topic: Clean that shit off.

peel that shit off and eat it, extra protein

Nasty shit, but yeah looks about right. That's just the way it is, fellas. Girls get nasty smelly, fishy smegma as well all in their pussy lip folds and the like. Especially by their clits. Sucks to be human, but then again humans clean themselves. Wash up you filthy fucking animal.

KYS

Just turn your neck 180 degrees, thank you

kek

kek

Why not just turn 360 and walk away?

Bullshit.
I shower ounce every 3/4months, my dick has never been like that.

Get some crackers for that cheese.

damn boi

>ounce
once*

Cause then he walks right into that crusty penis user better if he 180 and walk away or 90 and walk left or right

I never shower but my dick does not look like that
is it a wizard dick maybe

Newfag.

pick it and eat it

go fist fuck yourself 720 degrees how about that you negrobitch

trips so you gotta do it

make my dick hard with all that acid

Trips.

OP must deliver.

except for the fact the moron has it in the sun. that triggers me

It's not cheese. It's crystal.

sometimes i dont shower for a week and I dont even have smegma how is that possiblw you disgusting piece of shit?

Its very small. Just cut it off.

u sir, got a very cute STD

GJ, go see doctor, it may be not be harmful for you, but to a chick

Its crystalized cat piss.

What happens when you hold it in the sun user?

You're hung like a toddler AND you're uncut? Double fucked.

Uncut is better you queer. How much is your rabbi paying you to shill for unnatural circumcision?

If you wash it once a day, don't use soap or products like this, it'll dry it up and eventually damage your dick

If you're actually concerned I had the same problem just roll back the skin and soak in the tub once a week or so you might have to scrape the shit off at first but if you keep up the bathes it starts just falling off on its own.

>1 week
more like fucking NEVER

Loose the you, the commas and the capitals

No woman has ever enjoyed sucking a disgusting smegma covered dick. I don't have a rabbi, But I would promote circumcision for FREE. My son has no idea how lucky he is that his mom and I had his done. But he will know in about 15 years.

I didn't take a shower for a month and my dick doesn't look like that

OP got C L A P P E D

enjoy your son being a bottom bitch to some muscled up tyrone because you feminized him and gave him a baby dick.

good job mutilating your boy, i'm sure he'll be so grateful you ruined all sensitivity because you can't comprehend basic hygiene

>oy vey

eat some

nah dude its just built up smegma, just needs washing off thats all

Sure, if you don't rinse your dick like a retard.

Has it still warranty?
If yes, try for an exchange

>there are no benefits to circumcision they said

Clean your filthy penis user

None whatsoever.

OP just doesn't know hygiene.

If I go a week without bathing, I don’t start making cheese.

Do you really think anyone will want to sleep with you after a week without bathing just because you're circumcised?

The body even cleans itself, so no need for it tbh. The human body is an amazing organism. But besides that, I agree with you.

Good luck getting laid you disgusting fuck

Weak ass normie.

I mean, I got some dick cheese after a week, but for sure not that much. Like holy crap, you should really go see a doctor, just to make sure there's not something really wrong with you.

cut your dick off OP. There's no saving that shit

I am not OP. I were just stating that the body cleans itself, but that I agreed with the comment, that body need to wash himself.

How the fuck would I know, you savage? I clean my dick daily, and so should you.

To answer OP's question, I would say no, that's not normal. I can go without showering for a week and I have no dick cheese at all.

I usually dont get disgusted easily but I actually want to fuckin puke. Bonus for the fuckheads saying "pick it off and eat it"

Why though? Any dude who is not cut had dick cheese at least once before in their life.

Holy fuck imagine the smell of that. I want to puke

but yeah, eat it OP

dont be a fucking faggot

chances are he wont notice since you cant feel shit with cut dick

wtf is with americans and their theory that uncut dick are dirty like that?
You dont wash your genitalia in your shitty country?

Loose

For seconds? Nothing.