>2016
>still wasting your time and money on children

ISHIGGY

What are some of the fun things you guys are going to do with your free time this summer bros? I'm from PA and am gonna spend a couple months with my friends who moved to CO.

Extra butthurt for the white rice saviors that are gonna flood this thread: my current conservative white gf one said she wanted 5 children when we first started dating and I've now converted her into thinking having children is counter productive to enjoying life.

Don't worry desu I have no time and money to waste on having kids.

You'll want kids when you're older.

Unless they're infertile, healthy people who made at least 30k a year in their lives shouldn't be eligible for social security.

It's basically parasitism. Yes you pay into it, but guess who pays for you when you're an old fuck? The generation you had no part in strengthening.

That cover made me feel legitimately sad.

But you're literally forced into paying into social security..

I'm sure childless people would have no problem surviving at the end without government assistance

I fucking hate kids
I fucking hate them
but what I hate even more than kids, is their shit-stain parents that refuse to discipline their children properly

>TFW no user junior to guide through life and teach the ways of sand structures to
Why live?

>Extra butthurt for the white rice saviors that are gonna flood this thread: my current conservative white gf one said she wanted 5 children when we first started dating and I've now converted her into thinking having children is counter productive to enjoying life.
OP IS CLEARLY BEING KEKED

Why seek a permannnt mate if you arent going to have a meaningful or permanent comittment?

She will just suck up your time, only it will be for life. By the time your kids are 12 they will be their own people and not even bug you anymore

Why are listening to Jews endorsing the end of the white race? I've done my part having a 99 percentile in height son who is half Nordic / half German. His favorite movie is Angry birds and goes Donny Trump! when we watch RSB feeds.

Sorry buddy,but my kids are great, and I'm not sorry.

The problem with that is when they are in their prime of their youth, they become even more of a nuisance.

We all know that feeling since we all used to be annoying teens.

This is true, and regardless, I am in no way, shape or form fit to have children.

Hence, permabachelor life. Feels okay for the most part.

>we must save the white race
>what? i'm not having children, ew!

I just don't understand why someone would want a child. It's a 20 year long time and financial commitment to a completely ungrateful little shit head that could go completely wrong at any given moment. I don't know how the fuck my parents put up with my 14 year old self, if I was them I would have brought me round to the back of the house and shot me there and then. So why the fuck would I want that huge burden? I mean I'm only 20 so my view can change completely in a few years, I just can't wrap my head around it at the moment. I know I'm going to get shit for this because you guys are all about preserving muh race and all, but fuck it.

I know right, what's the point in anybody having children? I mean it's not like humanity would go extinct or anything...

>caring about humanity

I'm talking from an individual point of view. I acknowledge it's selfish but if they weren't such a fucking nuisance I could empathize more.

desu I don't know why you wouldn't have one. I can't think of anything else to live for.

I guess, if there's a hole in your life or something. Like I said, I don't really have much perspective, I'm only 20, I'm just fucking glad I wasn't stuck with a kid at 16 or anything.

However I may be biased since I evaded conscription and did alternative civil duty in an old folks home where quite a lot of them were childless.

Seeing deep regret mixed with dementia really puts a lot of things in perspective.

>if I was them I would have brought me round to the back of the house and shot me there and then

Not something to joke about, I'm sure they actually did this during the great potato famine.

I don't blame them, imagine how tasty that tender flesh would have been when you're that hungry.

>being this edgy
they're not a nuisance if you raise them properly

A good child =/= a good adult. I can see it with my brother's daughter at the moment, she's really well behaved because he's so fucking quick to yell at her for dumb shit. She'll end up an anxious mess or a rebellious disaster if he keeps going the way he's going.

>We need to protect the white race!
>Woah easy there I'm not having kids

Don't hold that belief for too long.

Looks like I'm gonna have to have like 8 beautiful white children to offset you responsibility-shirking permavirgin faggots