This is so deep

This is so deep.

Pass

why dont we kill all niggers

honest question

Why is that man sleeping next to a chimpanzee that isn't caged?

This makes me think.

The original Roots was pretty redpilled, that's why Hollywood had to film an SJW remake.

Just like how Malcolm X dropped the biggest racial redpill of all, which is why Spike Lee rewrote his whole autobiography to keep anyone else from learning it.

>Just like how Malcolm X dropped the biggest racial redpill of all, which is why Spike Lee rewrote his whole autobiography to keep anyone else from learning it.

Need explanation plz

oh? he talk about the jew?

Also apparently there were two editions of Mein Kampf and theres one copy of the first locked in a vault in austria and the other is the one available to buy.

hot

gag inducing

Malcolm X proved that the reason blacks could never find an identity was because of the color of their skin, and the way our eyes function. And, while blacks couldn't be given an identity, whites could instead have their identities stripped from them, by forcing them to adopt Islam. Real Islam, not the hokey Nation of Islam version.

That was his real plan to end racial differences, and therefore racism.

proofs

All part of a days work.

Fucker, his is history. Look it up. Read a book.

Is that blood on his hands? Why would a white person ever marry a black person who has such hostile views towards them?

Start with "Black Like Me," if you can find it. Written by one of X's contemporaries, the same conclusion reached by a white sociologist that dyed his skin black and observed how his treatment at the hands of others changed (and didn't change, in rather surprising - to him - ways).

Of course, that book is also banned just about everywhere that has an SJW presence.

Wow, really makes you think, I am now going to #Sendchecks4MalcomX

She looks like a burn victim.

That makes sense. But I'd much rather just go back to segregation.

Samuel L Jackson is dating a white guy?

Well, the whole idea of forced conversion is that you don't get that choice. You submit, or you die.

wtf i hate white people now

What's roots? Is it some we wuz shit

good fucking lord you are rare.

>Christmas Island

kek

WOW RLY MAEKS U THINK
HMMMMM
I AM NOW A #HILLARYARTILLERY

>Reply
niggers literally cannot let anything go

i bet half of them arent even related to actual slaves.

>officially the Territory of Christmas Island, is a territory of Australia in the Indian Ocean
Can you use the Shitposting Force too?

how is Santa ?

>Black people
>Unattractive

PICK BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you trying to say the other half was related to kings?

idk, but fuck em

...That's a good question actually. They are a complete and utter net negative in just about everything, and their complete removal would be a net positive in just about everything

no, they wuz ALL kings before the white man

Didn't watch the new roots.
10 years ago as a 14 year old I saw the original roots and of course i loved it.

Now I know its bullshit.

That thing where the whites capture the slaves, that was rare.

Whites didn't want to go into africa.
Blacks captured other blacks and brought them to the coast and sold them to whites and kikes.

Did the new show portray this part accurately?

>Blacks can't have a culture or identity
>Therefore no one can
I wouldn't exactly call him red pilled. Sure, he knew his people are cultureless fucks, but his conclusion on what to do is pretty much fucked

rofl, good one leaf

Really makes you think..

>Malcolm X proved that the reason blacks could never find an identity was because of the color of their skin, and the way our eyes function.
That does sound like something a nigger would say holy kek

Because that would be racist

What do you think?

Yoooooo, is dat dat place where you kangaroo hoppin' whitbois be gettin' them crab migrates?Hit a playa wit it son, been dyin' ta eat sum cajun crab.818respec

A black guy claimed he could track back his ancestry through slavery to a guy named "Kunta Kinte" and wrote a book about what supposedly happened to him. It was so popular they made it into a TV show. Then the cat came out of the bag that the guy made it all up when people tried doing actual research on his family history. Even the name itself isn't really accurate as an African name.

and now for no good reason they decided to remake the tv show

Dey wuz Kangz you Raysis

That game was so bluepilled user. Her lesbian magic instructor you can't kill without big consequences....

maybe you should have listened to Ali when he was still alive.

Never played it, and only a know its a VN game or something. I just like it as a reaction image

he's a real animal lover.

white people are fucking disgusting they bring their pets to bed