Your daughter brings home her jewish boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her jewish boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Oh well at least he’s rich.

way better than a nigger

oi vey

I immediately turn on the oven to HIGH and lead him into it via pennies laid out on the floor.

this

I seen worse

this one

I kill him and make it look like a murder suicide, i'd kill that race traitor whore too btw

“Congratulations, princess. Tell me more about your fiancé, Mr. Kushner.”

I get excited and anxious. I definitely don't want to embarrass her now, she's got a rich lawyer boyfriend. Especially since I'll probably need his Jewish tricks to get outa jail at some point

>daughter

>Your son brings home her jewish boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

hope they wed soon. i need the money

Underrated post

>Having kids

▲▲

Leave the door open and no mackin on each other's faces. Also she needs to do her homework first because even though she is an grade A student she still needs that extra study time to get into that university she has had her eyes on since the 8th grade.

Accurate

cook him a nice meal, sit down and talk with him, make him feel comfortable in your home.

cringey shit bro.

Be disappointed that my daughter will actually be giving up bacon and many other of lives luxuries.
But at least she'll be financially set for life.

Oi wei, I'll bring some freshly dried tea.

Yeah that’s exactly my reaction.. a nigger would have to proof he’s not a gangster or a total disappointment

he better be jewish for my little jewish princess

Anybody else notice the large amount of Jewish threads on Sup Forums within the last few hours. JIDF working overtime tonight for some reason.

>gas
>gas
>gas

Spoken truth. I would still gas him though by farting on his pillows whenever I visit their place

>How do you react?

if he is lying victim-card playing jew; i disown her.

gotta get to know the jew first.

Some jews are OK. Better white jew than a nigger or muslim, though.

A bit disappointed, she should know better than dating any sort of theist.
But if he is willing to let any eventual children make their own choices in regards to religion and refrains from mutilating their genitals, I could tolerate or even get to like him.

ברוכים הבאים

Introduce him to our old pal Zyklon Bee.