That's right, user, this WOMAN can grow a better beard than YOU! You are a pitiful excuse for a man

That's right, user, this WOMAN can grow a better beard than YOU! You are a pitiful excuse for a man.

>Facial hair is the measure of a man, not his words and actions.
Who hurt you op, why so much hate?

Are you assuming xi's gender?! Also, nah mine is better. Giant bald spot under lips kek

It's a pretty good beard though user.
Back when I lived and worked in London, I saw this chick with a magnificent mustache, it made me smile it was that great.
Apparently she took it the wrong way, because she looked at me like she'd just caught me pissing on her kitten and made a point of avoiding eye contact after that.
It was clearly a groomed mustache, that she took pride in and had she given me the benefit of the doubt, I would have complimented her on it.

>Attributing genetic features to the value of a person, aka height, facial hair etc.

fag

>inb4 manlet, bald soy boy detected.

This guy got a smol penor

except that my beard is better than yours.

Pleb beard

How do you grow back your dick?

>mfw native Americans can't grow thick beards.

The irony of that advert was that the actor wasn't even native.

oh no I am so upset

He was the original Rachel Dolezal.

with the exception that Iron Eyes Cody actually did something beneficial.

Oh nothing against him, he was trying to stop people polluting, that's admirable.
I just think it is humorous that they got a white guy to play a native american.

That's no woman, it's a dude with tits.

fact

Well that's a pitiful excuse for a woman.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD , beards are only cool if you take care of it , not like those fucking chewbacas i see everyday .... i muss admit even shitskins got a good taste in beards , Clean and shaved with care ... IF I EVER SEE ANOTHER MONKEY BEARD ON STREET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My beard is taken care of and glorious. All manlets shall bow down before me.