this thread again
sup

Oh I would do much more than that

Suuuper horny so I'm trying to get the balls rolling again~
Mmm. Like ride it?

Ok :3

Lick up all that thick hot cum~
Mmph, all that pre dripping from that huge shaft~

mmmm i would try to ride it but... it's just so big! I would suck it and slurp it and lick it for hours

All I want in life is a loving futa gf to lick and suck on for hours until she can't stand it any longer and forcefully fills me up with her cum...

Oh, suck and slurp for hours? You think a girl who's leaking cum without even spurting is going to have the patience for you to indulge yourself~?
If you won't ride her, she'll bend you over for her own ride~
Mmm yeah...

I just want to tease her and play with her til she just holds me down and fucks me as hard as she can and knocks me up~

I did not know this makes me hard but well now I'm stroking

Mmph, broken by a girlfriend~

Just the thought of being held down, arms pinned above your head, looking up into your lover's eyes and seeing them glazed over in lust as she pounds you mercilessly... And then as she gets closer, her thrusts become more erratic and her grip tightens on you and her eyes focus on yours as she starts to cum... She wraps her arms around you and drives into you as deep as she can, bringing her lips to yours as she pumps her hot cum exactly where it belongs~

Mmm...I want to milk out her baby-making cum and store it deep inside of me as long as she stays in~

why are you posting gay stuff like dickgirls with balls
why can't you be perfectly straight like me

Horse Cock Futa FTW!!!

Bisexual Futa 1/2

Bisexual Futa 2/2

Oh my fuck... That would put me on my knees in a heartbeat.

Don't have to tell me twice, lovely.

Pft.
SMALL
TIME

LICK IT!