Anyone care to help out a fellow Sup Forumstard?

Anyone care to help out a fellow Sup Forumstard?

>>Be me
>>Forced to take CS classes even though I suck at it
>>Try it out during first year at college
>>Fucking fail so hard
>>Fake my grades by using "inspect element"
>>Didn't sign up for classes the next year, just created a fake schedule while I work during those hours so I can get away from my shitty dad and live alone
year lapsed, I was kicked out of the university system as an "active student" and can no longer fake grades
>>Dad asks to see my grades, he knows the website and needs to see it on there

What do?
I plan on working til I "graduate" from college so that I'll have as much money as I can to survive off of. Can't even fake grades because I can't log into the system as a student that even has classes. It's from blackboard learn. Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated.

Also, boobs for your time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Mechanical_Turk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump with boobs

Can't what into the system?

Can't sign in

That's not what you said originally

you need to recreate the site itself and host it. fortunately, there are indian guys on mechanical turk that'll do it for very little moneys.

Yeah and now I have to offer my entrails to the Sup Forumstarded gods to appease them for my sin

Well first off, I haven't the slightest clue as to where i can find those Indians, and second off I'm poor as fuck and I need the money anyways. Well, depends how much they or anyone needs.

>Well first off, I haven't the slightest clue as to where i can find those Indians

i told you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Mechanical_Turk

Oh, sorry. Thought you just meant mechanical Turks as I can of racial slur of some kind

So are you sure they won't care for whatever ethical issue it may raise?

Hi

ass for dick

Tell your father you've been awarded a scholarship and the opportunity to study abroad on exchange and then live in your car for 6 months.

Lmao, he knows I'm a dumbass that can't do that well.

Anyone else have any decent ideas? Hell, does anyone have an account on their university blackboard that they wouldn't care if I logged into? I can change inspect element the names, classes, and grades. I just need the damn design layout on a website

End well this will not

dude u need to just be truthful now and get it over with. You absolutely won’t ever get out of this whole you are digging

I'm just here for the glorious tits. MOAR.

Fuck that. He already kicked my sister out 3 years ago because she wasn't smart enough for college. I haven't heard from her since. I don't have enough money or friends to survive right now. I need to bide my time and keep on deceiving him

I'll post more if someone offers useful help or advice

If they are your titties you'll always be able to earn as a camgirl or stripper so you're set for life!!

When he asks to see your grades, completely change the subject and tell him you're gay.

Alrighty: why don't you pick your own college courses? If they interest you then learning will be much easier. Having someone else pick for you is just a recipe for disaster.

Its either become a doctor, lawyer, or engineer or go kill myself. He won't pay for "shameful" degrees. Only reason I ever went is just to try it out and see if I could do it but I can't. I'm a fucking failure, and that's fine to me. I just wanna be a failure that can eventually live on his own.

Nah, they're from someone who posted here twice a while back

My father's a homophobe so I'm dead either way

Couldn’t even get your undergrad. Enjoy being poor your whole life.

Woah how can you post more then?

Fucking kek

Your fine with being a failure is why you are a failure in the first place.

And what shameful degree would you like to get?

And the not so nice solution could be: get yourself a job (even if it is flipping burgers), start saving and start looking for housing. During this period, fake your shit to buy time so that when he does kick you out, you're all set.

Mind you, if the homophobia won't alienate him, him finding out you've been stalling for time on his money probably will. But having said that, this is already happening, so kind of your safest bet? I dunno, sounds like a shitty father anyway.

Two quads in a row. Losing my shit

Posted two separate days. But multiple pics both days

op i know a way to help you for sure. but first can you tell me the name of the girl in op photos?

Shitty father indeed.
I was hoping to go into the fitness industry. Supplements and personal training. But he thinks that's all a waste of time.
I did get a job, and I am saving up, but I still need time. He won't find about the money nor the job. Well, as long as he still thinks I'm attending classes properly and having decent or subpar grades to show for it.

Didnt give a name, she only left her kik

Ironically, wouldn't the solution then be to become either a sports doctor, fysiotherapist (doctor of physical therapy; specializing in sports) or a (sports) dietician? When you have one of those degrees then you can definitely work in the fitness industry while earning good money and it's still healthcare. Two out of three even results in an actual doctors' degree.

Keep the job, go to college and be one of the few who saves money while getting a paid college tuition.

You're right. But what's the problem? I just wanna live however I want. My entire life was always controlled and dictated by my dad. My mom is too afraid to say anything back to him. We were raised in fear. Everything we do is his decision. Yeah, I'm a douche, I've got so much to be thankful for but I'm so unappreciative but it's not like I'm actually alive. I just do what I'm told like the shitty programs I can't even code. At this point, even if it means living in a shitty apartment, as long as it's away from my dad, I'd be pretty damn happy.

But the problem is he won't fucking pay for it. He laid out the options, the 3 big fucking things or just leave the house. While being a sports doctor or a fysiotherapist would be the solution, he was absurdly against me going in that direction. If I was going to be a doctor it would have to be a surgeon or some bullshit.

And even if I go to college next year, I still have to cover my ass for now otherwise he'll flip out for lying to him.

His money, he does what he wants with it imo

You want different to the rules he has for giving you money then don't take the money, simple as that.

He's being unreasonable. What decent parent forces his kid to study something that the guy doesn't wanna do? I've got no fucking options

Yes you do, 1) pay your own way 2)Move out get a job

He owes you nothing, he's provided for you all your life and you want more more more wah wah wah welcome to the fucking real world.

(Nice digits)

move in with your sister, combine your incomes to live very well, have incest sex with her every night.

Ain't got fucking cash. I'm not willing to get a student loan and drown in debt. I've got a job but it's too shitty for me to start living off of

Now Sup Forums is talking sense! Post greentext and nudes of incest sex!!

Learn to make simple websites in your free time
Learn HTML, SQL, CSS, javascript
Then accure better skills, and make even better websites
Make a fake website that just looks like the one you use in your uni
Learn how to spoof outgoing requests from your home router,
Host your own fake webserver

Yeah Im no good at coding and I can't stall long enough to learn that

Hmm well, that sucks, but it's no reason to throw away your life. Going into debt sucks monkey balls, I agree, but at least with your education, it's an investment. Sports doctor and fysiotherapist are both respectable, well paying jobs and if you can motivate yourself for that, then go for it. Yeah, make debt, but if you can motivate yourself to complete everything and really get good grades for yourself, to create a nice future for yourself, then that's what you'll have to do. The job will supply you with additional income. It won't pay for everything, but it'll at least reduce the amount of money you'll have to borrow. Also, most colleges or uni's have special programs and/or options for those with little to no money or support. Look into that.

Seriously: don't fuck up your own future because of someone else. It won't be easy, fuck, it'll be hard, but you'll be extremely grateful once you've got your shit in order and doing something you enjoy doing in your own safe environment.

I got to where I am with very little help as well and it feels VERY good.

Never thought about finding your sister and maybe moving in with her? She'll understand since your father sounds like a fucking cuck.

>welcome to the fucking real world
That's one fucking shit "real world" you've lived in user, you may want to talk to someone about these feelings you have.

Damn, so no ones got any advice as to how to deal with my current situation?

Well here's more boobs cause somehow my thread holds 2 quads in its glory

Another shameless self bump

Just fuckin an hero already

Sure
Just send me $40 through PayPal so I can atleast get laid once (even if its a shitty backstreet druggy hooker) before I die. Thanks user

And this is exactly the reason why you're in this shit in the first place. Pathetic.

Get a copy of the site, or your old version, edit hosts file to point to your locally hosted version so when you visit the address online it takes you to your offline local version which you're free to edit. Or just stop being a nigger and explain to your dad what you want to do in life instead of going for something you have no motivation for

This is pathetic. Why is it your dads job to pay for your college you entitled snowflake? What services or goods did you provide for him? He already houses you and probably feeds you too. You are a scumbag piece of shit man. Why do you feel you deserve all this stuff for free?

Answer my question youu fucking dirtbag

In the real world everyone has to give something to get somethingnin return. Why is it that you think you should have college tuition, a roof over your head and food to fill your stomach paid for by someone else?