I'm the ultimate metal tourist and here is my top 5:
>iron maiden
>sabaton
>slayer
>ghost
>alestorm
thoughts?

it's not even metal

Or you could listen to any old school metal for that same style but actually good

>Sabaton
The rest are fine tho

What? No Megadeth?

Rust in Peace is the greatest metal album ever made.

learn to read

The only song i know of them is symphony of destruction, which i really like tho. Will definetely check out that album

>Ghost
>Metal

>ghost

literally soft rock, especially that album

and black sabbath is?

faggot

The entire subgenre of hair metal

If more metal bands were like this they would probably get played on the radio

youtube.com/watch?v=4p6GWewmTYQ

>Ghost
>Metal

pic related in my experience btw

Just listen to Onward to Golgotha already you pussies

In my experience, the only people who like Ghost are people that appreciate metal. People on this board like to shit on Ghost but when I saw Mayhem and Immolation last week there were plenty of Ghost fans.

People who don't like metal tend to listen to stuff like Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, etc. and they ignorantly call it metal.

this

S U N
B A T
H E R

anything by disturbed

Black Sabbath is still one of the heaviest songs ever made, anyone who thinks otherwise is confirmed nu-male.

Ghost is designed from the ground up to be the "metal" band for people that aren't into metal. I'm personally convinced all the members of Ghost don't really like metal either, just liking the imagery instead, since one of them referred to the riff in this song as "probably the most heavy metal riff that has ever existed": youtube.com/watch?v=s2VMAtcm0lA

Sabaton is the ultimate touristcore, around 2011-2013 my university was crawling with "I listen to a lot of heavy metal like Sabaton, Iron Maiden, the list goes on" guys

People wouldn’t give ghost a second listen if not for the masks. Style over substance. They do have cool t shirts.

Phil the poser

none of this shit would fly for your average bloke who doesn't listen to metal, you're living in a bubble

Metallica - Metallica

true

i know, i'm trying to drive out the vvimps