When you lost your virginity was it a fun experience or was it actually a disappointment?

When you lost your virginity was it a fun experience or was it actually a disappointment?

Major disappointment. I literally couldn't feel being inside her.

It was with a sexy recently divorced milf who was desperate for cock and I was 18.
I was closer in age to her daughter than her.
Pretty awesome.

it fucking sucked

its was good because boobs and sex and any sex is better no sex....but yea it was anti climatic

It sucked for a lack of experience and sexiness, it was just desperation to get it on.
Second time was with another girl, was too nervous because I genuinely loved her, couldn't get hard. Third time was different tho, fucked like rabbits for hours, again and again. Youth was wonderful in that regard.

I was glad
Glad that i wouldn't die a virgin
Also, glad that it was a skinny girl and not a fucking fat slab

Body was great, so was face

It was both of our first times, it was painfully awkward.

I will let Sup Forums know when I ever decide to try to lose my viginity.

It was a disappointment. Felt good and all, but I wasn't like "Oh I see what everyone means now." Even with the 2 other girls I've been with it hasn't been anything more than a step up from masturbation.

Physically not that exciting and didn't last long but there was a strong emotional aspect to it. It was her first time too and we had just gotten back together after she dumped me for not being christian enough. (So I guess I won??)

But yeah, we felt pretty close at the time so pretty memorable. Didn't last.

Disappointment. It made me realize that
1. I much prefer when I am the bottom
2. I'm trans

I'd ejaculate but feel nothing, it was pretty sad. No more PIV for me until I get my own pussy, no thanks.

^

I was 7, couldn't tell you.

Disappointment. Being in middle school and getting a blowjob at lunch is supposed to be awesome, but it was rushed because she was afraid of being caught. I miss that teacher.

Uncle Gary fucked you in the ass aye?

I had fun. It was a little awkward, but we were laughing and having fun. Lasted about two minutes, got her off with my hands, then went again.

My first anal was a 100% alpha experience.

this, and how uncomfortable was to slap my tights against her bony ass

me too, let's just kiss the homies amirite

Not bad, lights off, went for some sort of 69 to prepare her and she prepared me and then getting the condom on it was kind of awkward...everything was just messy so getting a good grip on it was tough and the lights being off didn't help, i'm glad i got it on though.

She turned out to be a major bitch, jealous and manipulative, not the sort you would want to mess up on getting a condom on.

And I couldn't cum, so she got annoyed thinking I wasn't into her...

No, had sex with a girl 2 years older than me.

I took my clothes off and she took hers off. And then I rolled the condom on. Came in like less than a minute. It sucked cause I wasn't hard and I'm a grower not a shower.
Would my dick get any bigger if I lost weight?

The whole day was awesome then in the middle of the night I woke with tears rolling down my cheeks and a smile on my face

Lol holy shit dude, you're so transparent

The whole day was the best of my life up to that point, and I didn't want it to end. The actual sex she was silent and awkward and then when I figured out she was crying I had to stop and make sure I wasn't gonna go to jail for having consensual sex. Took some doing honestly.

16 years old with a fat girl of the same age. Wore a condom, and ate her out after. Tasted like rubber, and it grossed me out. Honestly, I could barely feel anything through the LifeStyles condom. Disappointment, and I felt guilty I was so old before losing it.

So what your saying is Uncle Gary had a feminine penis.

similar here, except i was 10 and two girls, 11 and 12. 12 yo was leading the way and it was a few days of meeting up and just feeling each other up but got to proper sex until we got caught. was all a bit meh though

I lost my virginity to a black girl. Both our first times. I think it lasted a minute but for some reason we were both dripping in sweat. Hormones or something. It was actually pretty nice for both of us even though it was short. She moved away and now and then we still talk and fantasize about what it would be like to fuck for more than a minute. But now I'm married. I'd be tempted if we were face to face

Wouldn't know. 26 and still a virgin. I mean I got a very toothy blowjob at 17 and ended up having to jerk off to finish because she kept getting me with her teeth. But as for fucking, never done it. Now I'm just so insecure because by this point EVERYONE has had at least 1 sexual partner, so the pressure is on for me to perform up to snuff.

>Kill me please.

great tits, like bags of sand

It was OK-ish ..

my anus bled for 6 days /wouldn't recommend

34yo here still virgin and consider suicide
what do ?

23 and still a virgin. Rip

Why don't fuck a hooker at this point?

Not bad, but it was uncomfortable.

Big disappointment. I wasn't into it at all. I just wanted to "be one of the cool kids" and not be a pathetic virgin. She had good body, naturally muscular with almost no fat, but she was extremely dumb and she wasn't shaved properly down there. When I noticed I had a hard time keeping a boner at first. Felt surprisingly little inside her despite not wearing a condom, so I couldn't cum even after like 30 minutes of plowing that pussy.

I didn't really enjoy sex for the first few times i tried it, but it gets much better with more experience.

>be 16, close to 17. Gf 16+2 months

>both V’s

>date for a couple of months, lots of making out

>play with and suck on her nipples a few times

>hand down her shorts but over her panties

>she rubs my cock through my shorts

>not really discussed about what we are going to do when

>get out of school early because of monthly teacher’s meeting crap

>drive her to her house, no one home for hours

>just wanting to do some making out before she goes to work

>go back to her room to drop off her things

>she’s going to change into work clothes

>I sit on bed, expecting her to tell me to leave as she changes

>off comes shirt, wearing light blue bra with slight lace

>off comes jeans, waring matching panties and white socks

>she’s kind of talking to me as she does this

>I’m staring at bumps in bra and hairs poking out around panties

>get daring, reach forward and gently pull front of panties out

>look up at her and she’s just kind of standing there with a blank expression on her face as I look back down to see her pussy hair

>look back up and she doesn’t say or do anything

>reach with other hand to the waist-band of her panties and slide them down a bit

>still no reaction from her. Not saying no, so not stopping

>get panties pulled down enough that I can see her slit

>*instantboner.jpg*

idk man low self esteem abusive family failed in everything I mean aint homosexual

>reach for her slit and start rubbing it.

>first time anyone has ever directly touched her pussy

>still no reaction.

>pull panties down to knees so I can get a good view, keep rubbing

>feel wetness, but her expression hasn’t changed

>put hands on her hips and turn her around so I can see her ass

>firm 16 year old ass in front of face. Put hand on her back and push her over a bit

>bent over enough I can spread her cheeks. See brown-eye winking and pink pussy open up

>rub pussy some more, gets wetter

>pull panties all the way down, stand up behind her and undo her bra

>turn her back around and kiss her as she’s naked

>half-heartedly kisses me back

>gently push her to the bed. I take off my shirt and undo my shorts so they fall to the floor

>get on bed with her between her legs and continue to kiss her

>still only half-heartedly kissing me back

>suck on nipples a bit, rub on cunt some more

>still not saying no, so still not stopping

>pull my underwear down and move between her legs more

>feel her wet pussy on my dick. Rub dick up and down a big

>still not saying no, so still not stopping

>push head of dick into her hole. No change in facial expression

>push a bit farther. Dick most of the way in her hole

>*goddamnfeelsgood.jpg*

>move it a bit, still no reaction.
>push a bit more and finally get a reaction – bit of a grimace on her face
>give her a moment or two before start the in and out process
>she lays there as I start pumping her cunt
>had been jacking off since I was 12, so didn’t cum right away
>but, didn’t have a marathon session either
>about 5 minutes of fucking I start to show my “O” face
>she doesn’t say anything and I unleash my load into her cunt
>stay there for 10 seconds burying it deep
>roll off of her and see blood and cum on my dick and on her pussy
>lay back and catch breath and drift off
>a couple minutes later I wake up as she walks back into her room from the bathroom
>she’s got work pants and bra on. I’m still naked on her bed.
>she puts her shirt on and asks if I can take her to work now
>doesn’t need to be at work for another half hour but says she wants to go
>get up, get dressed, drive her work.
>along the way I hold her hand and tell her how special that was
>she doesn’t say much in return
>tell her to call me when she gets off of work
>doesn’t call. See her at school next day but she’s very distant
>figure she needs room so I give it to her
>go over to her house next night and talk
>she hadn’t planned on having sex but didn’t know if she could say no
>said other than the “pain” it felt like she wasn’t in her own body
>not sure what she wants to do
>tell her that it meant more to me than just sex, by the end of the night she’s more relaxed
>go out with her that weekend, don’t make a move on her
>following weekend go out again, end up parking and making out
>no resistance as I get fingers into her pussy. Work on her for a while
>she tenses up and grabs my wrist as she cums hard on my fingers
>*firstorgasmever.jpg*

She was a virgin, too. Scared to hurt her so I didn't go hard.

it cured me of my social autism.

>sits there for a while glowing. Sees bulge in shorts and starts working it over
>lift up so I can slide shorts and underwear down
>proceeds to jerk me off. Hadn’t cum since fucking her plus site of her tits jiggling as she jerks me sets me off in 30 seconds
>clean up, go home
>next week have another short day for school and go back to her house again
>start messing around but she doesn’t want to have sex again
>have to “settle” for 69. She cums on my face, I cum in her mouth
>didn’t expect her to swallow but she did
>next day kind of distant again. Give room. Same story, not mad but not sure of what we did
>don’t do much for next couple of weeks.
>another early dismissal day, another trip to her house
>going at it again. Says she doesn’t know about sex. Glad she didn’t get pregnant
>also didn’t feel that great/do much for her
>tell her it was because she was nervous and afraid of getting pregnant
>tell her I bought condoms and we could try again
>kind of gets the blank look on her face again as I get condoms out
>get on top of her again and start fucking her. No real reaction again
>as if she’d like to try other positions. “I guess so” is about all she says
>let her get on top. Suck on nipples as she slides her pussy on to my cock
>starts moving her hips and finally see an expression on her face as she sits up
>moves hips faster and starts making noise as she’s fucking me
>bed is squeaking and occasionally hitting wall
>starts grunting out, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” as she cums on my dick
>face is glowing bright red and has a look of amazement on her

I haven't yet

>I ask if I can try doggie. She’s got no resistance at this point

>get behind her, mount her good, start fucking

>*ohyeahthiswon’ttakelong.jpg*

>she’s still enjoying the after-glow of her first “fucking” cum

>her pleasure does it for me and I ram into her from behind

>fill condom up, pull out and flop on bed

>she reaches over and takes condom off of me and asks what she should do with it

>tell her I’ll get rid of it on my way home

>see her next day and again she’s kind of distant

>enjoyed it but not sure we should be doing that

This goes one for a couple more months. Between fucking we might make each other cum once. On days when we’re out of school we fuck in her bed, including one time when I was able to make her cum twice. But, next day she’s distant. Get tired of it, especially after one of her friends starts talking shit about it and me. Just let the relationship die off. Still friends, but nothing more. By the time we graduate the next year we’re actually close friends but never have sex again.

>Would my dick get any bigger if I lost weight?
Yes. Get rid of that pudge

shit was so cash

thats a pretty average age to lose it

My first girlfriend sucked me off wen I was 14
First time going the whole way was 16

It was totally rad.

It wouldn’t count

Some slut got me drunk and reverse raped me. I regretted it after.
She planned it too apparently.
Got off on taking nerdy guys virginities.

Kind of underwhelming, better than masturbating but not amazing

i was wasted as fuck, i remember saying "is this really it" tho, and it was funny as fuck. i was pretty much raped there was no way i was able to consent, i passed out in the back seat not even 4 minutes later.

Yeah. That's not a thing, unless you were passed out and put a dildo in your ass, it wasnt rape

I was 12 and I lost my virginity to my friends aunt. She wasn't that great looking but she suck my soul out through my cock and rode me for a half hour. I felt really weird about it for a long time but now I don't care and fap to the memory sometimes.

you're an idiot lol 100000% ugly broads take advantage of guys all the time

>Yeah. That's not a thing, unless you were passed out and put a dildo in your ass, it wasnt rape

It is just as much rape as it is when the woman wants it even though she's drunk.

the law would disagree with that

don't let it get you down man. Your time will come. I was a handless,kissless ,virgin until 26

It was fun at the time.

Looking back at it now that I have more experience - it wasn't great sex. But at the time when I was a noob, it was awesome.

This. It's tight at the entrance and very warm but... not nearly the same amount of stim as just fapping.

The actual fun part was the intimacy. The sex was meh even though she loved it.

Disappointing, because I was drunk and can't remember much of it.

That initial penetration was like "Holy fuck yessss!". Then after 6 or 7 pumps I was like... is this it? Is this what all the fuss is about? Having these weird feelings in my head and just trying not to disappoint her, I lasted about 45mins and faked my orgasm out of exhaustion. I've gotten better since.

Disappointment. At first I couldn't get hard then I blew my load in like 2 minutes. It was mostly awkward grinding and I couldn't even feel being inside her all that much. I remember thinking masturbation is like 10 times more pleasurable.

had enough sex with normal grils and hookers.
my fantasy+left and right hand can beat any real life sex. if fantasy isn't enough there's plenty of any kind available as film and picture

I was super drunk and disoriented.
Couldn't even cum despite it being my first handjob, blowjob, and fuck in three positions. She made me eat her out too.
Then she ghosted me as best she could.
On the plus side one of her former friends (the one who told me why she did it) took a liking to my plight. I ended up cumming for the first time from sex with that girl and we dated the remainder of the year.
I suppose it kinda worked out in the end.. but it was still technically rape.

same

Totally fun. 11 at the time losing v-card to sister's 13yo friend.

Yeah, she had issues but I had a blast.

This. Very much this.

I spent so much time fantasizing and built it up in my head.. Then was somewhat disappointed when it happened.
Later I realized my first girlfriend was probably masturbating with fence posts and was just loose because the next girl felt completely different.
I went from fucking what felt like a bowl of stew, to a soaking wet vice.
I've enjoyed sex ever since.. and gauge sexual compatibility very highly on my relationship must haves.

My dad raped me and it's the only sex I've ever had. I'm afraid of intimacy. I was 4 or 5 at the time. No one did anything about it. He only stopped doing it when I was diagnosed with Autism. He disappeared after that.

Was a great experience for me, even if it was unremarkable sex for sure.

> Half dating this chick, really cute but kind of annoying and very insecure
> Spooning while watching movie, she puts my hands on her tits
> Get courage to slide hands up her shirt
> Slide hands into bra, and she still into it
> As soon as my fingers found her nipples, she gasped and pulled my hands away (like I said, really insecure)
> Wait until next night, spooning again
> Ask her why she's so sensitive, she actually thinks I'd make fun of her nipples
> Take her hand and place it on my hard dick, convince her I'm totally aroused and would never make fun of her
> She nods and takes off her shirt, slips her bra off
> Tits are big, nothing at all wrong with her nipples
> Lets me lick them, feel them get hard in my mouth
> She whsipers, "I want to go all the way with you"
> Whip off my clothes while she grabs a condom, then I put it on while lying on my back
> She straddles me and guides my pulsing cock into her
> She's almost dripping wet so I slide right into wonderful wet warmth like my hands could never replicate
> Can't believe what I've fantasized about thousands of times is finally happening
> She has insisted that she's incapable of orgasm, so literally no pressure for me
> She rides me gently for just a couple minutes, while I lean forward and lick those beautiful nipples
> Fill the condom in bliss

Fucked her 3 more times but didn't pursue the relationship, because annoying. Married to someone else now and get sex regularly, but sometimes still jerk off thinking about the times I fucked her and how instantly wet she would be