Getting a ten strip of some shit dosed at 220 mics later this week. Anyone into psychadelics...

Getting a ten strip of some shit dosed at 220 mics later this week. Anyone into psychadelics? What are some of your most profound experiences and on what drugs? What do you like to do when youre tripping?

Listen to trippy music and watch youtube visualizers

>YouTube visualizers
Do those actually induce better visuals? I don't like looking at screens too much when I trip. What kinda music you listen to. I dig Shpongle a bit and sometimes Ethneogenic

Not so much induce...u cant tell what visuals are the visualizer and whats the acid. I listen to the mars volta. They have a concert on youtube called cicatriz there are a bunch of parts to it but the video is from a concert from 2008ish(?)

I did a full mg of LSD once and ended up coming to complete understanding about the duality of the natural world.

When I’m tripping L or shrooms I like to cuddle with my gf and watch cartoon movies
When I was younger I used to hangout in my room which was full of black lights and uv sensitive posters and items
The most profound experiences I’ve ever had were when I took too much too fast and thought I might die in the sun, ha once I experience this bizarre sensation that I was waking up or something (while I was wide awake)
It almost felt as if this life was being viewed through a vr headset and I was managing to peak from under the headset

That sounds pretty neat. I wanna trip in nature like I usually do but it's way too cold out for that shit.
What'd you learn? Hwow did the knowledge present itself?

Everyone i know who abuses psychedelics thinks of themselves as being really grounded and open minded but they're some of the most opinionated judgemantal people i know. Have a picture of my unicorn

I did a fuck load of shrooms the other day.

I was by myself and in my own room and it was amazing, everything felt great in the world.

Watched a wes anderson film and listened to music.

it was amazing.

dropped 5 150s and hit a 0.3g bong of GSC after peaking, I saw the back of my own head

I had 7 tabs on 125ug on my 24th birthday. I sat cross legged with a dab rig in front of two 50' tvs and didnt move for 8 hours.

my most profound trip was 200ug at a music festival, leaving the music to watch the northern lights, with a full moon and sheet lightning. perfection.

where do you find your stuff anons ? internet or dealer ?

buddy gets it from the guy who makes it. #blessed

That's a really neat little car. Country?

That sounds like a heaven of a trip. How long ago was that?
Internet for me. Shipping this shit is super easy

i visualized while peaking on shrooms with my eyes closed laying down on bed that there were THREE little toads riding bikes in a circle holding umbrellas for what felt like 20 min, IDK WHY

>here come dat boi

watch the pink floyd visualizer, its put together so damn good

I'm about to try out 2C-B tonight. Any Experiences?

2cb is okay, you might get muscle tension and jaw tension, also fast heart rate . but just remind yourself its in your head and youll be fine. In my experience research chemicals feel alot more tweaky than lsd or shrooms

Man hook me up with that link lsd is tough to get around here

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind

i recommend chewing gum too, itll keep your mind and jaw occupied

My soon to be 2C-B supplier fell through, I'm mildly disappointed.

where do you find it on the net ? I'm willing to buy but have no idea where I have to go look for

just google the research chem, make sure its legal in your country, and read reviews of the company before you buy.

I use dream market. Not gonna link it but you can find it on deepdotweb. Simplythebest has a really good deal on acid rn. Y'all have Tor and everything right?

Best experiences I’ve had were with nitrous and acid and mescaline

This your first time tripping?

Lies

Best most profound experience was on like 600ug and some dank weed plus a hit of like 50mg of N'N DMT. Words can't describe.

What I like to do otherwise on more recreational trips is listen to music like The Greatful Dead, Pink Floyd, and anything that sounds good to me while tripping. Also I like to go out in nature and walk.

Nah I've tripped about 5 or 6 times begore with varying amounts

thx a lot !
and nop, not yet, I looked a lot about it how to access DW but never tried yet, sounds stupid but I'm a little creeped about it
I know I need Tor, but do I need anything else to ?

First time dropping I took 3 hits right away, ended up walking the around the city for 7 hours. I got so far that I had to call a friend to pick me up.