What's the most beers you've all drank in one night?

What's the most beers you've all drank in one night?

I bet most of you faggots never even had a bottle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_12fBY9NYmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just beers? probably about 30

29 pints

One milkshake

100 gallons

Clint was slamming them down in Gran Torino.

I don't drink. Donald Trump doesn't drink and that means I shouldn't either.

I don't drink. I'll microdose some shrooms once in a while but that's it.

Keep drinking beer if you want to become a fat fuck

When I want to get drunk I go straight for the whiskey

9 coronas

youtube.com/watch?v=_12fBY9NYmA

About this. Honestly, I only drink beer as a leisure activity anymore.

Maybe two or three. I get bloated and sick quickly with beer. I never drink it. Five absolute max.

That's British beer mind you not American waterbeer.

That said I had an Ale yesterday and enjoyed that. Might start drinking again.

Yeah that's pretty close to it.

>That's British beer mind you not American waterbeer.
faggot even your beer critics agree American beer is better, not everyone over here drinks Budweiser

I live in Brazil and here, we don't drink beers on partys to get drunk. Instead, we buy a thing called "kit", which is a vodka, energetic drink and ice.

Mix and it's done, 2 cups and you are drunk.

But for beers, i lost my count of how many i drunk

i'm 18 years old btw

Probably the fashion here is for German Craft Beers as far as I know.

I just posted that because I know that American beer has a low alcohol content.

You sound like a fucking retard
You are a product of your country.

I've had about one bottle's worth once. I almost never drink beer, wine tastes much better.

>I know that American beer has a low alcohol content.
o rly

11 beers 0,5 with some help from amphetamine
9 beers 0,5 without drugs

2 vodka redbulls and your pissed?

ayyyyyy

>alcohol and amphetamines
sounds like a vomit covered floor waiting to happen

Yes it's well known.

not really, its a common thing over here.

You should come visit sometime. Craft beer is huge here, and in any major city you can find beer pubs that serves ales with 10% ABV or more

This isn't the 70s anymore user

its so hard for me to get drunk anymore
i just get sleepy

I drank way too much vodka once and hallucinated I was floating above my body

then I tipped over my chair and fell on my back and started crying because I thought I was in hell.

Well I've definitely found myself getting nauseous mixing the two, so I tend to avoid it

One thing I used to love was smoking some meth and following it with a bowl or two of weed

100 beers

exactly 100 beers

>Having so little confidence that you have to boast on anime board.

>What's the most beers you've all drank in one night?
25-30

>Was it worth it?
Absolutely not

>he has self-confidence
fuck off normalfag

Try to drink 1/2 of a cup of pure vodka and mixed with some shitty energetic drink. Redbull is expensive ;)
Actually i am nice guy, i just go to partys and to get drunk on the weekends desu

My country is a 2rd world shithole and i know that, but we don't get to choose which country we will be born, right?

On the other hand i puke after weed + alco

Well, I drank about 75% of a handle of whisky last night and I feel like death right now, so that's how many beers I've drank.

>liquid bread water

people actually drink that meme shit??

please give me free (You)'s insecure faggots who'll inevetably say "u must be 12 if u don't like beer!"

most reddit drink there is

weed before beer you're in the clear, beer before grass you're on your ass

18 i guess

>tfw you wake up the next day
>look at the handle
>THAT'S HOW MUCH I DRANK HOLY SHIT

>Wazzap duuudes, how much brewskis have you had? Me? I have to drink at least 69 to feel even buzzed XDXDDDD

this 2bh

im an alcoholic and i dont even bother with beer anymore. i just nurse a handle of liquor by my desk.

Ever tried quitting user?

I was asked a question so I provided an answer.

I used to be this way, and then forced myself not to drink until after sundown, until then I substitute it with tea or something

Daydrinking is a slippery slope

That's overdose territory, either you're an obese degenerate or a lying fuck.

Probably americans here so the numbers don't mean as much but a carton of these would get you fucked proper. Don't think you can get them in 6.5s due to their notorious rep.

yeah, ive tried and failed many times. i bounce around between weed and alcohol addictions actually. lately ive really trying to quit these days since i'm coming close to rock bottom.

how bout you?

>americans

I weigh 66kg and 30 beers is literally nothing special.

I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT.

>visit america
>try pisswater beer
>get shot
nty user

Not him but one year sober next week after having my life nearly ruined from my drinking. Mixed feelings on it (as I expect I always will have) but nothing has been strong enough to make me want to go back to that hole I was in.

Are you saying you've never spent a whole day drinking? Have you never had a bottle of spirits in a single sitting either?

Honestly bloating and pissing is the worst thing about drinking beer.

Do you guys actually black out and get hangovers? I can remember everything from the night before mostly, just some minor events are a little fuzzy. I also don't get any hangovers, at all weird I must have the alcoholism gene even though my family is muslim. I usually drink 750ml vodka on bad days which is roughly 15-20 shots and feel like utter shit and be smashed but be completely fine the next day and remember everything major that happened.

>tfw your drink of choice has more alcohol in a shot than beer does by the case

If you've ever been to finland you know that's not an exaggeration.

>piss lager
disgusting

Why keep going to the bathroom when 3-4 Old Rasputins will get you feeling just as good, and taste better too

This was a good movie

Lets just say the next few days weren't especially great, user.

>all beers have the same alcohol content

30 beers in one sitting is treading overdose territory. Over the course of a whole day is different. But regardless you'll still feel like shit from 30 goddamn beers.

That's about the only thing I don't like about him. What kind of a faggot doesn't drink at all? Either he's a former alcoholic or paranoid.

Just bums me out to see people dealing with it. Have met some great people struggling with it. Give quitting another go m8.

Godspeed user.

The thread's about beer, and believe it or not you don't have to commit to one type of drink your whole life.
T-thanks for the shill.

Well done, congrats. How did you do it?

I black out but don't really get hangovers

Drinking is overrated.

Not shilling, any Russian Imperial works as well pretty much. Old Rasputin is just one of the most easy to find ones

i used to finish about half a liter a vodka, plus beer chasers, every night before I quit.

I'm not proud of it, no.

thats a very immature viewpoint

Obviously non of you faggots are Australians.

A normal drinking session consists of going to the pub with at least one mate.
You shout one round, he shouts the next and so on. If you don't finish your drink at the same time then your a weak cunt and have to skull it. You don't stop drinking untill you run out of money or pass out. Whoever passes out wins the shirt.

also IIRC his brother was killed while drunk driving, so stuff that in your pipe before you make silly judgements

Everyone has their vices, for Trump it's burgers

Drinking with your mates is fun. Until you realize you literally can not stop yourself from drinking when alcohol is present.

>Being an alcoholic
>Not fun

are these kino or flick?

No you werent.
If a fat 12yr old kid shouted at you on the street:
>Hey faggot, how much beers idi you drink the most??!
Would you ansver him?

Just curious how many shots or beers would it take for you to "black out."

The most I've drank over the course of a couple hours was 25 shots, I felt like absolute shit, dry heaved for hours and threw up all the cup o noodles I drunkenly ate but still remembered the whole thing and felt completely fine the next day.

So, 15 liters

>Only drinking during the night

Fucking lightweight.

We don't spread out beers out like you pussy. Drink at least 5 per hour then see what happens. You'll on the floor rolling around in your own piss shit and vomit.

I can't get properly trashed on beer alone because I feel too bloated after like six pints, so I usually switch to whiskey at that point

Kino as fuck

No need to act tough here buddy. We just post memes and talk about waifus thats all.

>American beer is better

Sad!

That's fucking daft, you'd wet yourself before anything else happened.

Maybe if you sat on the toilet the whole time it'd work out fine.

For some reason, in my experience, all of the beers in these little bottles taste like shit.

>Obviously non of you faggots are Australians.

Thank god

You seem genuinely angry user.

>making any trump family member look sympathetic
uh, could you not???

Here the thing. You don't remember it all. You think you do, but you miss huge chunks of memory. Your brain just cut it all together to make a coherent timeline.

Happened to me all the time before I understood I wasn't some kind of super resistant alcohol drinker.

6 half litres @ 4.5 %.

Was alone, fapped two times. Pretty good time.
Woke up with a massive hangover.
Is this low tolerance?

Somehow my mind knows when I've had enough, and I black out pretty quickly. Maybe 7-8 shots over the course of 3-4 hours and the next thing I remember is waking up in my bed right as rain. I might feel a bit sluggish but one cup of coffee and I'm ready to go

This only works with drinks I'm accustomed to to though, typically whiskey, vodka or gin and always straight up. When I make mixed drinks or do something like Rum or Tequila I'm in for a world of hurt

This. I never thought I blacked out until people started telling the stories about shit I did.

Thats because I am.
Dont know why, but I am.

British beer critic Michael Jackson said as much. Craft beer in the US is booming, look it up faggot

I'm 6'5'', weight about 250. I once drank like 18-20 bottles of beer on a night of camping. Over 5-6 hours, with just a shot or two of actual liquor. Went to sleep around 1 or 2 am, somehow in my tent. Woke up at 4 or 5 am, didn't throw up or anything, just really wished I would either fall back asleep or die, whichever came first.

HAHAHAHA.

>Amateur passed out without his bottle of water

thanks user

At my worst days probably something like 30 (24beers = case, combined with vodka) and really at my lowest point at 1,5 days something like 40. I used to drink because I hate myself but now I can moderate it and would die if I drank 20beers. Alcohol is like nicotine to me = both feel so fucking fine for a moment.