What's it like to 'black out' on alcohol?

What's it like to 'black out' on alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0eu1a0d9L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's essentially just losing your memory of events that happened during the blackout. This may also involve not having memory of chundering too, which is arguably the only plus.

Last night I have at least a 2h gap in memory. I'm slowly putting it together. Puked, too.

You can piece shit together up to a point and then it's like trying to remember a faint dream

It's when your split personality becomes active.

I've start to realise that blacking out isn't as cool as I first thought it would be when I started seshing lol (not OP)

This is all you need to know. It's these three things right here.

for some reason i always remember vomiting

It happens when the alcohol inhibits your ability to form memories. So it's just like being really shitfaced, without remembering it.

In terms of the experience itself, you might as well be asleep, you'll do insane shit and won't even know until people tell you the next day or whenever... But the experience itself is hard to describe as it's more like a lack of experience - you've "blacked out" but the motor's still running, pretty scary shit. I'd never normally be an aggressive person in public but I've been thrown out of places for getting weird in a blackout and shouting shit at the bouncer across the room

I don't do anything bad, it's just worrying that I can't remember some shit like at all.

I drink alone.

For me it is forgetting how the night ends. Ill wake up in the morning not remembering going to sleep. Walk out and there is food on the counter that I dont remember eating, etc Depending on how long or how much I was drinking it could be a missing hour or 2... or it could be a missing 6 hours. I can sort of put things together, but others are just completely blank (usually eating and getting into bed)

I do that ALL the time. Even when I wasn't really drinking much

Basically this. I've only done this once myself and when I went to work on Monday everyone was laughing at me and I had no idea why. Apparently I walked outside and went streaking in 20 degree F weather. They never let me live it down.

what's it like to have over 500 subscribers and have everyone like you?

youtube.com/watch?v=N0eu1a0d9L8

Yea same here. Ive woken up to broken shit laying on the floor but the worst was when I woke up with crusty blood all over the back and side of my head. It was a WTF moment until I walked out of the bedroom and looked over at a broken cabinet door and a bloody handprint on the tile floor.

Guessing I fell and cracked my head on the cabinet. Still have the scar from it. By the time I thought I should go to the hospital they said the gash was too old to stitch up

like rolling trips and noone caring

>What's it like to 'black out' on alcohol?
Some maniac drives around with your body for a couple of hours.

I once woke up on a examining table in the hospital all alone. I was quite confused at first as to what the fuck i had done after my last memory of being at a party. When i looked around and saw my busted up motorcycle helmet on a bench i kind of realised that i had fucked up big time during my black out.

Don't remember absolutely anything about the night, just some very short memories about me laying down on the floor throwing up on myself. I thought I was going to die, passed out too.

I can't remember.

It's something like turning into a werewolf until you pass out.

>What's it like to 'black out' on alcohol?
What do you think?

Being a classic 15 year old Aussie kid, I thought it'd be a good idea to do a 50/50 mix of Absolut Vodka and Vanilla Coke (emptied half of the Coke and mixed it in the bottle)

>went drinking at a local park with my mates, ended up downing the whole thing in less than an hour.

>the only thing I remember that night was a 10 second snippet of me running and my friend tackling someone's glass recycling bin.

Don't know how I'm still alive, but because of drinking from an early age I've had my fair share of it and I'm only 22 so it's a win????

Imagine being in someones house and you take a drink and you're looking at the bottom of a glass while you drink then you wake up somewhere else and there is nothing in between those two thoughts.

thats what it's like.

Its like getting drunk and waking up with a bad hangover but you don't remember going to sleep

Only upside was that I didn't remember vomiting profusely

I remember dreaming I was pissing in a toilet but apparently I was pissing on my mates bedroom door which woke them all up. Had to skate 3km/1.8miles back home at 5 in the morning, the only time my girlfriend (been together for 6 years) had seen me go "green"

i don't remember

It's like getting ass naked, waking into back yard, trip on a cypress knee, stumble and hit your head on a paving stone. Have your neighbor come over for grilling and find you naked, unconscious, bleeding, and have a raging boner. Have an ambulance called because unconscious and only remember telling them to let you die.