HOW COMES WAKANDA IS ALLOWED TO BE 100% WHILE ASGARD IS FULL OF TOKEN BLACKS?

HOW COMES WAKANDA IS ALLOWED TO BE 100% WHILE ASGARD IS FULL OF TOKEN BLACKS?

WHITE GENOCIDE IS FUCKING REAL

BE 100% BLACK*

Asgard is destroyed, good riddance it was a shithole.

also I want to believe Loki let the niggers in while he was king because he didn't give a fuck

Heimdall, "the whitest of the gods", was there way before Loki took power. Besides, there were niggers in the first movie, as well.

Social engineering

these niggas are discussing races in capeshit lmaoooooooooooo

jamal come over here homie you won't believe this shit look at these virgins

I'm not American I'm from Europe, check cities in Europe like Paris and London. White genocide is real

stop watching capeshit
media being so brazenly anti white has a silver lining
white children are now given a good reason to turn away from wasting hours in front of screens
videogames have never been worse
mainstream media has jumped the shark and anybody with a triple digit IQ has been totally alienated by it

Asgard is more enlightened while Wakanda is full of racists.

It's in movies, so it's gotta be real.

you are white

So you don't know what genocide is

>

He's probably some El Goblino mongrel whose mad that his white father fucked some negress and made birth to him as an abomination.

Because wakanda is a real place while Asgard is fictional. Stupid nerds

so you admit you have no argument
cool
post as many fat people as you want

Hasn't Assguard colonised the 10 realms or some shit? It makes perfect sense for them to have diverse citizenry. Infact it's surprising that they are all even humanoids.

Daily reminder that "muh white genocide" is a myth. All races breed below replacement in America with the exception of Hispanics who will start to do the same once the first generation dies and the Americanized white washed 2nd generation starts having families.

>the holohoax
>real
lmao

Delete this.

>le pol boogeyman xD

Ask the jews

it's more about europe than america

Cope

You provided no argument either fatty
fuck off nigger,s

White genocide isn't exclusive to America. Why are you Americans so arrogant?

Not sure if kike or a roastie

Who the fuck cares? Why don’t you get a life instead of crying over imaginary places?

Both look like shit. One is a liberal soyboy, the other is a mixed mongrel.

You are bad at this

@95694606
back2reddit

There's literally recorded evidence of Himmler giving a speech about how they will carry out the final solution.

Mythical realms you dunce, not ethnic

> you
> real
lmao

all these years I thought this was ryan reynolds, turns out it was a completely different faggot

Want everyone else to cherry pick?

It's so cute to watch white people complain about representation.

The one on the left is a white nationalist and the "mongrel" on the right is a male model. Keep coping and pretending you look better than him.

>black people are allowed to be in traditional European movies about white people
>it's "whitewashing" and "racist" if a white man acts in a movie with a non-white setting

Fuck off kike, spics are hideous

There's no such thing. The recording itself is dubious and the messages can be interpreted in a lot of ways. In one of them Himmler LITERALLY says "I want to talk about the EVACUATION of the Jews".

99% of Sup Forums's and the alt-right propaganda is cherry picking. See Go outside and you'll see that not even 1% of people look like the stock images they spam of white male and female models.

Where did this bot come from? Who programmed it?

>yeah Sup Forums's wrong because they cherrypick to make it seem like all white people are attractive
>when in reality my cherrypicked images that make it seem that all white people are unattractive are more valid

>haha right wing people are fat neckbeards amirite

Wanna source on both of these claims, moron? Because using a thing called "reverse search" links me to reddit and this post. Which pretty much confirms that you're a reddit browser that NEEDS TO GO BACK, and second - it confirms that you're a faggot of a liar.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH :'(