Is abortion (aka "murder") inherently evil?

Is abortion (aka "murder") inherently evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=sn-GL0ZD1Tg

>abortionsmoothie.webm

Abortion is only morally just if it is done to save the mother's life.

when you frame it the way she did, of course its evil..

thank god a woman this stupid didnt reproduce.. im sure this psychosis is a form of coping mechanism

Even still, the abortion is regarded as a tragic event.

Its just one dead is better than two dead so naturally you kill one.

Abortion is murder, but it does spare the baby's life of growing up in a shitty family and eventually becoming a nuisance to society.

Pretty much. We pretty much need it to help curb the nigger and slutspawn population, though.

Nope. Her body, her choice. The end.

Yep. It's not your body so it's not your choice.
>inb4 muh contrived technical definitions for life

>but it does spare the baby's life of growing up in a shitty family and eventually becoming a nuisance to society

>better to be dead than live a shitty life

Why are most pro-choice people suicidal?

If the abortion is getting rid of a nigger, genetically disabled person, retard, or extremely low IQ individual, it is helping the world.

ITT: Conservashits get buttrustled over women having rights.

If you plant a seed and then dig it out, you didn't cut down a tree. Deal with it you fucking man children.

Murder is not inherently evil

/thread
Christcucks can fuck off

This. But killing something that truly dindu nuffin is evil.

>I crawl up inside your asshole
>Decide to live there for a few months
>You try to remove me
>"Whoa there, this is MY body you're dealing with, you don't have a right to remove me!"
These are the same people who cheer when someone is killed breaking into a house. Cognitive dissonance out the ass

If you want to get an abortion then do it while the fetus is actually a "cluster of cells". Waiting until the second term is absolutely evil.

Abortion is evil when you treat it like this. People like OP's pic should be shot on sight.

If you don't want a baby, don't be a slit.

Also, it's unethical to take away somebody's future. It is murder.

>Kid starts growing because your dumb ass squirted your pathetic jizz into your whore girlfriend
>It's the kid's fault
>The kid made the choice to be in your whore girlfriend's womb?

Damn, dude. I suggest suicide.

>R.I.P. Baby

This t b h

Irrelevant.

Even granting that a fetus is a full-fledged, human citizen the moment of conception, the uterus is the woman's body, and she has every right to vacate it.

Sperm traveled up all the way to the egg to fertilize it. Seems like it wanted to be there to me. It IS the """"kids"""" fault

Yes

but it can be a necessary evil, I mean I am thankful of all the aborted nigglets that had potential to be niggers born into irresponsible parents

but I don't glorify anyone who aborts their own child willingly, anyone who boast about having an abortion should be shot 2bh

According to what law?

Are you alleging that the baby is trespassing? That's about the most hilarious defense I've ever heard for abortion.

Anyway, I think it's pretty immoral but law isn't meant to cover all of morality. For practicality reasons it should be legal so that the riff raff who keeps churning out kids doesn't completely overwhelm the country. I wouldn't approve of it and would immediately shun any woman who did that to my kid (since I have no say in the matter which is another contentious subject in my book.)

Abortion is an inherently immoral act unless it's to save the woman's life.

That being said it should be legal because it's a useful service. It should be pay out of pocket only.

because the world isn't black and white?

A potential human has rights, but they don't trump the mother's rights to bodily integrity and self-determination.

There is no competing right when somebody kills a pregnant woman.

lmao seriously don't procreate

my body my rules

its not hurting you so why do you care

dont like it dont look

:^)

Maybe the mother shouldn't be such a whore?

Also, the baby has a right to a future.

but it is tho

people are usually charged for muder for striking a preggo and killing the unborn baby

>Looks at flag

Now I understand why you agree with murdering babies in the womb.

Not an argument

Also not an argument

I would love to have a guest over who says this so I can find make up a reason to shoot them and claim they were trespassing.

I'm more than glad the baby won't live like shit or become shit but to be honest it's also teaching women to be really shitty people and avoid motherhood just to look "good" again for more sex.

It is not a legal right. It is a moral right.

Maybe not. Irrelevant to her right to make decisions about her body.

>Also, the baby has a right to a future.
Sure. If it survives the abortion, it's free to head on home and pursue happiness.

nevermind I read it wrong

Yeah it's murder but it's beneficial murder

blacks are currently 13% of the population and without abortion they'd be like 20%.

She made a decision about her body the moment she let a man shove his cock up her vagina and jizz into it. She needs to live with that decision.

The child has a right to life. Murder is immoral because you deny someone of their future, abortion is immoral in much the same way.

Not felony murder, normally it is man slaughter or a lesser charge. They can only be charged with murder if the baby has taken its first breath.

Either it's a clump of cells or a real being. If it is just a clump of cells then killing a pregnant woman should result in no additional charges than killing anyone else.

The right to self-determination isn't a right to a consequence free life. People who have sexual intercourse almost definitely have full knowledge that they could be creating a human life.

Consent to sexual intercourse is consent to carry a child to term.

That clump of cells would have became a person though. You have, in effect, denied somebody their right to life.

So under your view of the world you also have the right to throw your 3 year old child out of your house, right? They don't have any right to be there, it's not their house. They're trespassing. Damn kids!

C'mon, Stefan. Step up your game.

Yes, she did make a decision. Then another one. We get to make plenty of decisions.

>The child has a right to life.
It does not have a right to someone else's body. No one has a right to your body. Slavery is not ok.

Abortionists are a self-solving problem.

Jizz doesn't choose to do what it does. It is too simple to make choices which involve a frontal lobe and brain. It does what it does just like a virus does what it does. The fact that you need this explained just reaffirms that you should definitely not procreate. Trust me.

It's murder, but I support it. It's literally the only eugenic pressure in society today (that's a scary thought).

No they aren't you dumb spic. Nobody who has an abortion was aborted as a foetus.

Once you make a decision to have sex, your right to get rid of the child ends there. You cannot morally justify denying somebody their future. You have to live with the consequences of your actions.

I suppose in some twisted way it does prevent kids from being raised in morally bankrupt families. However, the kid could still choose to not be a degenerate scumbag and form his/her own views on the world.

Making it murder, but my fedora tips for you.

>The right to self-determination isn't a right to a consequence free life
Yes, but the right to bodily integrity does. Life is also engaged when bringing the child to term would create medical risks.

>Consent to sexual intercourse is consent to carry a child to term.
No it isn't.

To think I even considered aborting my mulatto daughters 8 months ago...

Not only that, but it also serves as a "social eugenics" of sorts.

Just this week a 10 year old niglet stole a car and got into a shootout with the police here in hueland. While reading the article, I kept wondering "would this lil nigga exist if abortion was legal?". Probably not.

Cool strawman, idiot. Do they not teach you how to argue in Portugal? Well I'd say that if you didn't want a kid in your house, you should have had an abortion

>It is too simple to make choices
Oh so it doesn't choose to be there, but the moment it gets there and is literally one cell, it's a full person with constitutional rights? Idk, sounds pretty retarded to me

>Either it's a clump of cells or a real being.
You're a simple guy, user.

They really are paco.
They really are.

And I'd say if you didn't want to be pregnant, you shouldn't have had sex.

>Consent to sexual intercourse is consent to carry a child to term.
Consent to an action is not consent to all possible results of that action.
>Once you make a decision to have sex, your right to get rid of the child ends there.
Nope. You always get to make decisions about your body. At this time and all future times. You may change those decisions any time you please. It is your body.

The fetus may choose to vacate the premises, when asked. If it does not, and you wish it to leave your body? You have every right to remove it. At any point.

This

>However, the kid could still choose to not be a degenerate scumbag and form his/her own views on the world.
Yeah, but statistics. There's a lot of evidence to show that being raised in a bad home fucks you up. And there's also just the simple fact that blacks and hispanics are dumber and also are more likely to abort.

Yes it is.

It's not a strawman at all. It's exactly the same principle.

>Well I'd say that if you didn't want a kid in your house, you should have had an abortion
Not an argument. Stefan would be disappointed in you.

Nah. That's what separates us from animals

>sounds retarded to me
Which is why you should cut your nuts off and prevent the world from being affected by your useless presence.

Once the sperm meets the egg and fertilization happens, the child-formation process is set in motion, and you stopping it makes you someone who prevented a human life.

I don't know why you are bothering, though. Drink bleach, faggot.

Your stance is not pragmatic

And it certainly isn't couched in the values of integrity and self-determination that are the foundation of every modern first world nation.

You do not get to punish whores by forcing them to bring unwanted children into the world.

Abortion is a mercy killing. They're better off than being born to such worthless whores as mothers. They'd only grow up liberal or niggers.

Liberal Logic:
>"This is not a human, and abortion is not murder"
pic related

You have no right to murder a foetus, under any circumstances. That foetus has as much a right to life as its mother, and to deny it a future.

To deny someone the human experience is the ultimate evil.

Doesn't look like any human I've ever met

Well if Trump protesters didn't want to get assaulted, they should have stayed home. If the zygote didn't want to get aborted, it shouldn't have been fertilized

>It's exactly the same principle
How so? Please, explain your stupidity

Sup Forums logic:
>I don't have an argument, but this picture is really gross!

If you resort to shock imagery, you're being an emotional faggot. Literally PETA-tier.

It's just the moral thing to do. As a society, we should treat those who murder foetuses the same as those who murder children.

Abortion is immoral if the fetus is going to die. Theoretically, you can abortion a pregnancy and not have it also result in the death of the fetus.

That being said, when the fetus does die, it is morally equivalent to murder; it is analytically true that murder is evil.

Nope. That's ridiculous. You may make choices now, and further choices later. You may take actions now, and additional actions later. Taking one action now does not limit you from taking additional actions to prevent the possible consequences of your earlier actions.

For instance: If you drive your car regularly, you wear down the break pads. The fact that you chose to drive the car does not mean that you have consented not to have breaks. You may choose, later, to replace the break pads. Via that later action, you may then negate the otherwise-inevitable consequences of your previous choice to drive the car.

>if the zygote didn't want to get aborted, it shouldn't have been fertilized

lmao you can't make this shit up senpai

That classic victim blaming, my friend.

The woman is not a victim of anything other than her own choices. She should be legally required to bring the pregnancy to term, and if she doesn't she should be tried for murder.

It is morally wrong to deny someone a right to life.

What you fail to grasp is the issue of remoteness.

It should be illegal to masturbate, because every sperm you kill could have resulted in a genetically unique human being with constitutional rights.

I'm pro-choice, because so many niggers abort.

>You have no right to murder a foetus, under any circumstances. That foetus has as much a right to life as its mother, and to deny it a future.
Incorrect. It is your body, and others have no right to it. First, you ask the fetus to leave. If it does not do so, you may take the necessary action to remove it.

law is nuanced and you're often dealing with competing rights

If you demand a black and white solution to everything, you're not going to create a sustainable system.

"LIFE IS PRECIOUS U SHOULD KILL URSELF!!!111"
>This is literally what conservatives believe
Man you people are fucking stupid. Look, sometimes a fertalized egg gets flushed out of the woman during a period anyway. Should she be charged with abortion?
>"this has potential to be a person so it has constitutional rights"
Idiotic reasoning

they try to find reasons, betraying the very american dream of going from dish washer to millionaire by claiming dish washers won't ever make it and should rather die. It's unconstitutional and wrong. Just a matter of time until some libshit claims all black people have a shitty life because someone called them a nigger, better safe them from the racism by killing them all.

I'm not conservative but good job having no reasoning, no argument, and sperging like I knew you would.

You're as predictable as a fertilized egg. And here I thought you would have developed a bit more. :^)

No, abortion is the right of any woman when the constrains of society mean it is financially unviable for a large proportion of women to be a stay at home mother.

It benefits a society where the minimum wage a man can earn will not be able to provide for at least two children.

If you want to make abortion illegal you must remove the ability of women to work and increase the salaries of men to cover this loss.

As the west saw when we allowed women into the workplace, men cannot provide enough money for women on their now reduced wages which was a direct result of the increased number of workers as women entered the field of employment.

If you want women to stop having abortions then remove their right to work.

Take Turkey for instance where Erdogan said "it is a muslims duty to have as many children as possible". This is possible because whilst women in muslim majority countries generally do not have the right to employment as men, the wages of men are increased to compensate for the loss of a working individual. And the spread of home duties is much more easily dealt with as there is no overlap. Men deal with the money and finances and women deal with matters of the home.

Of course I support the freedom of women to work and to have abortions.

yes stopping a thing from forming into a human or letting it be born, living a shitty life, and being a drain on society. also leading to people complaining about all these fags living on welfare.

aborting a baby or becoming another statistic, i wonder what is worse.

I make the choice to masturbate. I deny the right to life of millions of sperm, each who would have created a unique DNA code due to chromosomal crossover.

How do you respond to this?

"The truth is off limits if it makes me feel bad."

>No it isn't.

funny it still is for men, so it should be for women you know for equalities sake.

or maybe give men some of the "choice"

inb4
>U JUST WANT TO CONTROL WYMINS BODIS MISOGYNY!

doesn't need to involve her body at all.

But a sperm, on its own, does not have the potential to be a human. Doesn't matter what you do, the sperm will not become a human.

If, however, it comes into contact with an egg, that fertilised egg has not only the potential to be a human, but is in just the right conditions and environment. Barring a miscarriage, it will become a human being, and goes through predictable stages of development.

These are clearly two different things. Once something has the potential to become a human, it should be treated as such.

>Also, it's unethical to take away somebody's future. It is murder.

Perhaps you'll next be bitching about how private schools undermine the future of chldren who attend state schools.

Will you equate this to murder too you fucking liberal thinking cocksucker.

Pictures are not arguments, or claims. They are not truths. Yes: there is a picture. It is meaningless. The end.

It's not the same. A sperm can't create a human on its own unless you fuck with it in a lab.

It also already has a future of value like you or I.

Please into analogies, because this was terrible.

The foetus has a right to live. This trumps the right of the mother over her body, as the foetus does not pose any realistic threat to the mother. She should grin and bear it.

>She should be legally required to bring the pregnancy to term
Why? Without resorting to "but it's HER fault she's pregnant :,,,,,(" can you come ip with a good legal reason? And by that logic, don't you think a man should have to pay child support and half of the cost of all medical treatments too?

It doesn't have to be an argument for it to be the truth.

It is evidence. It supports an argument.