Anyone else curious why the clinton news network and their cronies aren't talking about pic related?

Anyone else curious why the clinton news network and their cronies aren't talking about pic related?

Funny, it seems like only when something barely involves a gun David "the crisis actor" Hoggs comes from halfway across the country to do his good boy dance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O35REHJwhFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it didn't go off then theirs no news.

You’re a faggot.

I wonder why they don't talk about how the Parkland shooter had swastika's sketched into his magazines and was photographed wearing a MAGA hat.

because he wasn't ms.clinton. now go home and cry

Funny cuz when a gun is brought to school but doesn't go off it makes national headlines

"nice bombs akmed, why don't you bring them to the white house?"

THIS

absolutely muh- erm I mean mr.president

No it doesn't. It happens a lot every year, it doesn't go off so no news
Kids are stupid

It's proof there's alternatives to guns, we need to ban assault bombs in schools

Why Russian trolling here of all places?

Sup Forumstards don't vote. Go troll up a Fox News comment section.

Ban all schools

Ms Clinton I said go home before we call the don on your ass again.
Good girl

>This is what americans actually believe

There is no news unless it's bad news guys, the world is coming to an end! Nothing good ever happens!

That means it's a conspiracy and I'm gonna post retarded shit about it on Facebook

It was on CNN, you were just watching Alex Jones.

Snowflake

this.
Remember what happened last time you europoor tried to control government in America?
Oh right, we beat your asses, forgot

Pre-trump article

You dumb niggers know he's not prez anymore, right?

>cnn
>calling someone a snowflake
>this is how you find a triggered alt leftist

mfw

THey arent talking about it in general. Hell there was a legitimate terror plot diffused in San Fran and it didnt even make the news

>triggered alt leftist
this is how you find a fox viewer

Do your part now to #FreeKekistan and downvote Googles Feminist Propaganda advertisement!

Video Link: youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE

It is not wrong to be masculine!

If he'd killed anybody I'm sure it would be on every network 24/7.
If you're right wing just be glad hardly any networks ran the picture of the parkland shooter wearing a Make America Great Again cap.

I live in Charlotte NC and was here during the riots a few years ago. Apparently a vehicle was rigged with a bomb that was intended to go off when investigated by the Police. It never made the news here. Searching for it now and all I can find is how people are suing the city for using tear gas.

Obviously the news networks don't care about school safety, they're tailoring the narrative to force gun control down your throat.

I mean guns are pretty foolproof. For the most part bombs require buying restricted materials, processing them in a homemade lab, mixing them in exact amounts and then making a mechanism to set them off.

Sure, if the kid had been smarter he could have done it, but if he'd been smarter he'd have just bought a gun.

Don't you love it when demofags are so mentally scarred they can't help but use the insults that inflamed their assholes for the past 2 years?

I do, mmmmmm dem tears, delicious. Thanks President Trump!

yes i will and thank you for the heads up

Clock boy, faggot. Read the news sometime.

please show me a national headline.

Was gonna say the same thing lol

was gonna say the same thing lol

Your apologetics are vomit inducing. Clinton News Network is specifically avoiding covering this incident because it fucks up their "poor persucuted muslims" narrative. This incident wasnt even the first time this student has been involved in a pro-isis situation AT THE SCHOOL. This wasnt a fake bomb, this wasnt an empty threat. If anything it is most likely the kid was either waiting to be in a large enough group to kill more or he hadn't worked up the guts yet. And CNN alone is deciding to not say a word about it.
Fuck you, fuck your apologetics, and fuck your disingenuousness. Youre a sack of shit and i hope that one day yourself or someone you care about falls victim to the actions of these extremists that you welcome to the country.

True. Guns all the time when I was in HS, no shootings, no injuries, no stories.

>Clinton News Network is specifically avoiding covering this incident because it fucks up their "poor persucuted muslims" narrative.
Nigger CNN made its bones broadcasting Muslims getting splattered across the desert in realtime. You don't know what the fuck you're even on about.

>kid fails to kill anyone with some shit bomb
>another kid shoots up a school and causes a large amount of fatalities
You tell me why it isn't getting attention you dumb cunt.

Oh, so they covered a war, that certainly makes it alright.......

>Show Muslims getting fucked for entertainment every night
>Le love Muslims meme
jesus you fuckers are t h i c c

>tailoring the narrative to force gun control down your throat.

like trump wants?
"get the guns and have due process later"

he mad.

even though it was on cnn

>"he mad"
Probably but at least he's not an illiterate nigger so there's that

You keep clinging to that comparison, as though one excuses the other.
I on the other hand offer no pardon for the shooter or the would-be bomber. You see, they are both deplorable as far as I am concerned. You, on the other hand, seem to want to come up with any flimsy reason to justify ignoring the fact that a filthy mudslime sympathizer was narrowly prevented from commiting a theologically and idealogically driven crime of mass murder. Call a spade a spade you fuckin cuck. Let yourself perceive reality for a change and realize that ghere is nothing wrong with acknowledging the fact that islam is a religion of hate and intolerance and death. It needs to be scoured from this country with extreme prejudice and not allowed to return until it can demonstrate that it can play nicely with other beliefs. Any news organizations that deliberately seek to minimize the import of making awareness of such events should be considered sympathizers as well and working against the best interests of this nation.

Never said he was. I do hope you're not implying that I am. That would be a fallacy on your part.

Asshat faggot

>least he's not an illiterate nigger

"he"....like you not samefagging throughout this entire thread.

When does mommy get home?

we talk about you becasue you are the backwards retard slut cousin we are forced to hang out with. funny how those retards in real life say people talking about them because they are jealous. NO WE AREN'T AMANDA! GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER ITS EFFECTING US ALL.

>mudslime sympathizer
>cuck
lol youre a walking fucking meme and should be ignored

I second that notion

28 posters in this thread..
kid you really gotta work on that bait, that is sooo sloppy.
you'll get it champ, keep practicing

and I bet (you) do

you're acting like a child and embarrassing yourself. grow up.

>you're acting like a child
He can't help it. It's what he hears daddy saying to the tv every night.

sure kid

your arguing a completely different point than the op was making you dense fucking retard

>28 posters in this thread..

How would you know every individual poster?...unless of course they were all you.

>this retarded

*you're

Those are the numbers at the bottom of the page above the banner ad newfag

well just look at (you), that's cute.
Don't get too mad now, wouldn't want to carry that anger out in the real world where (you)'ll actually face people.

because that would be scary.

holy shit...
Screen capped, this is newfag gold

Rural people and the uneducated shouldn't vote.

>Rural people and the uneducated
redundant

All rural people are poorly educated, but not all poorly educated people are rural subhumans.

I agree, completely removing the entire voter base of Democrats would be great.

So, you're saying you haven't learned the way to increase the posters number and still be samefagging?

Who's the newfag now?

Longcat is looooooonggggg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O35REHJwhFs

again, grow up. every post makes you look more and more pathetic.

What world are you living in where cousin fucking redneck subhumans in rural slums vote Democrat?

>2018
>Clinton
You need need new material

Hajib.... Were in

>i. think, they put wrong prices!!

this.
Desperation is a stinky cologne

Education =/= Intelligence

If someone has a doctorate degree in engineering, that does not mean it's a "doctor" you could/should see when you're sick.
...just like most "educated", as they claim, liberals trying to talk about guns or law.
While you can be intelligent, and be educated on certain subjects, it does not mean you are educated in all subjects.

You'd be surprised at the number of "hick farmers" are very well read on business and law. Waiting for corn ans shit to grow can leave you a lot of free time (to educate yourself) on occasion.

If you're presuming someone's intelligence or education simply based off of their location or field of work then you're the very bigot that libtards are supposedly against.

Rural people are garbage. These are the blue collar types who exist only to do the work the rest of us find menial, or to go die in the military(best thing for them really). These "people" do not merit having their opinions heard. The only thing that brings me happiness in this is that the death rate from opioid abuse is over 50% higher in rural backwaters than in urban or suburban areas.

>If someone has a doctorate degree in engineering, that does not mean it's a "doctor" you could/should see when you're sick.
>...just like most "educated", as they claim, liberals trying to talk about guns or law.
>While you can be intelligent, and be educated on certain subjects, it does not mean you are educated in all subjects.
No shit Sherlock. Only an idiot would think this, as we all assume you had to learn the hard way.
>You'd be surprised at the number of "hick farmers" are very well read on business and law.
Yes, I fucking would.
>you're the very bigot that libtards
And there you go, proving my point.

I think what you were going for is that Intelligence doesn't equal wisdom

Intelligent people know that a tomato is a fruit, wise people know not to include it in a fruit salad.

the same reason why news didnt cover that he was on the democratic party and supported clintion.... because both are fake

So sad.

Keep trying. There is video of him wearing the fucking hat, tard.

You know you can actually advertise on this site now right? You need to just fucking spam every thread. I don't get the donuts and making you seem in a little bit legit and not just a sketchy Bank draining scam

theres also a video of him supporting antifa so which one is it faggot or are they fake. and what reason would a white person have to shoot up other white people wouldnt he go after the ones that arent white since u prolly think hes a trump supporting racist cause durrr huurrr all trump supporters are racist ur racist cause u dont agree with me hurrr durr

>Anyone else curious why the clinton news network and their cronies aren't talking about pic related?
>Funny, it seems like only when something barely involves a gun David "the crisis actor" Hoggs comes from halfway across the country to do his good boy dance.

This whole conspiracy bullshit really shows how desperate the right really is...

>crisis actors paid by Soros-Illuminati-shape-shifting communist-nazis from the underside of the earth disc to take gunz and freedumz

>processing in a lab

Lol you dipshit. You know how dynamite was invented? By pouring nitro glycerin on shredded news paper. Gee, I wonder how hard it is to order thing online?

>alternatively
A water jug filled with aluminum balls, drain cleaner, and shrapnel will fuck anything inside a classroom.

remind me again how many died?

>theres also a video of him supporting antifa
No, there isn't.

yes there is faggot just like the video ur referring to it is fake and is some one who looks like him

>obviously nitroglycerin is not sold online
>draino bomb doesn't have enough power to make shrapnel lethal its just loud and the fumes are caustic

How do you account for reports from people who knew him who saw him with that maga hat?

cuz a bunch of innocent people didn't die?

I hope somebody steals and releases the 2016 voter list so the Trump voters can be properly ostracized by the rest of us for the remainder of their lives.

Crisis actors paid by Bill Clinton, of course.

lets play a game

do you hate trump so much that you would do anything to have him removed? if your answer is yes theres your answer

i hope one day trump finds a cure for liberalism

He didn't ask a yes/no question.