BAN ALL GUNS FROM SCHOOL ZONES!!!

BAN ALL GUNS FROM SCHOOL ZONES!!!

imma ban this dick up your ass faggot bitchass nigga

they already are banned, faggot.
that's precisely why cowards shoot them up, because shitwit liberals who know less than nothing about guns somehow get a say in drafting policy. the people who cry "think of the children" are the very same condemning them to utter defenselessness in the name of emotionally charged legislation.

/thread.

>talks about guns
>posts gernade

ban all guns from school zones

This.
Schools are already gun-free zones, thus soft targets.
How much is Soros paying these $hills to sow discord this election cycle, guise?

BAN ALL GUNS!!!!!!!!!!! from SCHOOL ZONES!

kek.
gr8 b8, m8. i r8 8/8.

You know what's fucked. If you say armed guards liberals complain about it. Except when that situation what do they do? They call armed guards.

Ban guns from liberals!

>Ban gun from school zones
>arms himself outside school zone
>go to school zone and fucking shoot out every faggot student who are clearly unarmed with impunity
B-BUT HOW THAT HAPPENED

Yep.
And the celebrities who tell us what to do are all hypocrites. Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio whine about the environment, but they own yachts and several different homes that pollute the environment, but it's "different" when they do it.
Matt Damon, Liam Neeson, Sylvester Stallone, and five dozen other tinseltown fuckwads tell us we don't need guns for protection and they bemoan America's culture of violence. They say this without even a hint of self awareness as they go about their lives with their private armed guards, making movies glorifying death, violence, and gunplay.
Of course, the lefties eat all that shit up, so somehow their flagrant hypocrisy and bullshit gets a pass.
Just about everything in America is fucked.

most of them voluntarily do this anyway. it's a big part of why they pussed out after talking all that civil war shit in 2016-2017. they went and checked their war chests, realized they didn't even own a fucking war chest, and promptly (and wisely) bitched up and went back to shitposting and having online temper tantrums.

Hollywood is nothing but contradiction and hipocracy. I stopped supporting them since they are full of shit. I don't give them a penny.

Fuck off Russian snownigger

>Remove schools
>0 school shootings
Problem gone.

sounds good too me

Same here. Their loss. I can live without seeing more capeshit, star wars 27, or the latest romcom shit pile.
Hopefully the rest of America comes to that conclusion, too.
Those cunts are there to entertain, not indoctrinate.
I barely wanna hear the opinions of our elected officials, so I couldn't give a half a dixie cup of rat piss what will smith thinks about fracking.

user right here is a man with a plan.

I get jokes, because they already do and it doesn't help.

pic related
it's you
it's how you look and sound

>Fake News!
But... trump is the one that started that...

most of the fake news during the election was about trump, so im not sure what your point is!

And THAT'S how you know it's Russian trolling. It's like rule #1 in their ridiculous playbook.

It's a troll thread. At least sage reply if you're going to play along. Stop being cancer.

BAN ALL SCHOOLS FROM GUN ZONES!

Not sure why all of these fags want guns in schools. One way or another, some kid is going to get their hands on a gun and get someone killed.

If there is aschool shooting, things will get worse. The police/SWAT/whatever peackeepimg force that goes into the school will have no idea who the shooter and will basically shoot anyone with a gun. Same with teachers if they know that the shooter is dressed as a cop or something.

Bruh, there was a good guy with a gun during Parkland shooting, it didn't help.

BAN ALL SCHOOLS FROM GUN ZONES!!

So doesn't this say more about piss-poor police "training" I know now that the police are completely militarized and filled with ex-soldiers this is the case, but police were supposed to incur the extra risk and confirm the target before shooting. "Don't blow away civilians" went along with the "innocent before proven guilty" thing.

Is that one o them glock footay fails?

And create an SBR? Ok.

They are already banned you twit, that is why they get shot up

V tech had armed guards

FUCK THAT!!!!!
Ban all kids from school zones....
They ain't learnin shit there anyway

>>LeGaLiSe ScHoOl shOoTinGs

mises.org

nigger beat me to it wp

Fuck wit, the people shooting up the schools..aren't following the laws... Banning just makes it illegal... to people who don't give a fuck about the law.

Op here
kek

Ok

communist cuck.