My iPod nano just died, what are some good and cheap alternatives? I want something nice...

My iPod nano just died, what are some good and cheap alternatives? I want something nice, that shows album covers and shit

Hello from Seattle

Nigga are you like from 2004?
Your phone.

what he said

/thread

I refuse to use my phone as a music player

Get an ipod nano 16gb 4th or 5th gen off ebay
Or an ipod classic 160gb

It's not safe to use a touchscreen device for music management while driving. Tactile controls are a must.

i have samsung s4 mini, have like 40 GB (gigabytes) and i think its enough
Why people need so much music?
what do you need to wasted money so much? are some kind of millenial or something?

The one that died was a 16gb nano, a 160 is too expensive

How did it die? I got a 16gb 4th gen off ebay last year, still going strong despite being almost a decade old

Define cheap. Also, it depends what you want feature wise. There's loads of options, not sure on the quality of most of them. I've got a sansa clip and it's great and costs about 30 on eBay but it doesn't show album covers. I also got a fiiO X/ii (I think that's the one I have anyway) and that's pretty great as well but in the 100bucks range. Both can play flac, which is an option I like having personally.

Why?

I bet he has an iPhone so has fuck all storage

Just get a Sansa Clip like everyone else who doesn't use their phone these days.

just carry around a belt with 6 or 7 iphones, problem solved

I have a shitty phone right now, and i dont like to have music on my phone, dont know why
Screen died, everything else works but i can only play music on random because i cant see anything

somebody knows a music player that support flac?

I have a Samsung Galaxy with a 128GB sd card

What's the next step from here as I've already filled it and need more space for music

256gb sd card

Not compatible with my phone

My fella! For real, these things are great. What, did you device get crushed by a thousand pounds of heavy machinery?? New device locked and loaded for like $20, the fm radio is pretty fabulous too