Can someone explain to me why everything on my wishlists for Amazon are now exclusively for Amazon Prime members only?

Can someone explain to me why everything on my wishlists for Amazon are now exclusively for Amazon Prime members only?

I just bought some things a few weeks ago now everything seems locked behind Amazon Prime. What a fuckin' scam!

Amazon prime is a fucking steal

Stop being a cheap twat

What items can only be purchased by prime members only?

Prime rib

*ba dum tss*

Seriously, get prime. Its great.

Its only the stuff on my wishlists.
Its like they are trying to force me to buy Amazon Prime just because I'm a regular buyer on there.

Prime Directive

This. It sucks they increased the price but if you at least buy 1 thing a month it's worth it with that 2 day shopping bruh. I think it's like $13 a month now buy you also get a shitty streaming service with it? Can't hurt I guess

You didn't answer the question. Give an example.

Prime members can also get food delivered to their home. A fucking NEET dream if you ask me

>An entire wishlist of games on different consoles
>Entire wishlist of figmas and gundam models
Basically everything in my wishlist and even stuff that was just sitting in my cart.

Its fine for months then one day everything will say exclusive.

Prime is great value for the money! Not having Prime in 2018 is crazy!

Name one.

Its just on my account user. I checked after I signed out and its normal now. Just when I sign in under my account then it shows that its exclusive and I can't buy it.

Sounds to me like you're full of shit.

Metroid Samus Returns 3ds

NAME A FUCKING ITEM YOU HAVE YOU GODDAMN RETARD

lmao you don't even know, you obviously have never had this problem. Its obvious that Amazon just wants more of my money.

Look at it ya dunce.

Do I need to screencap for proof or what?

Battletoads

Yes.

See! Its not a conspiracy.

Fuck amazon user. They're honestly the new Walmart, screwing smaller vendors out of business and reaping the benefit. Find different small and independent websites you can order these products from. I've gotten better prices, better service, and quicker shipping than Prime ordering through small business, and you're doing their employees and their owners a favor, instead of putting more money in the pocket of Cuck Bezos

i ordered a hackey sack off some independent place, instead of Amazon and the fucking owner hand signed my receipt and wrote a thank you message.
that shit fucking touched me and i will always buy from them and all it took was a simple gesture like that.

True, the Amazon experience has gotten way worse over the years. I've never had any problems ordering through other sites so I might just boycott the zon.

link

wwwdotfootbagshopdotcom

>Fuck amazon user. They're honestly the new Walmart, screwing smaller vendors out of business and reaping the benefit. Find different small and independent websites you can order these products from. I've gotten better prices, better service, and quicker shipping than Prime ordering through small business, and you're doing their employees and their owners a favor, instead of putting more money in the pocket of Cuck Bezos

but amazon is also the best platform FOR small businesses? DIPSHIT.

>letting some big fat cat company take a portion of my fucking money

It's like the Machinima of vendors, faggot

Are you retarded?

You got proof and still call me retarded lmao you seem to be the retarded one my friend.

Those prime things you see mean they qualify FOR Amazon prime shipping

It also means some of those things are discounted. Where does it say you need to be a prime member to add shit to your wish list?

They sometimes hold meetings where they choose 1 asshole to fuck with. The whole world is against you, my friend.

YOU seem like the retard, not OP. "Exclusively for prime members" does NOT mean "prime members get free shipping," you absolute COCK FOR BRAINS.

being able to use wishlists isn't worth paying a monthly fee for

Do you even use Amazon?

you're looking at the wrong thing user. Look at the "reserved exclusively for amazon prime memebers only" text in each description.

I swear I should of highlighted it.

Clearly you just read the post and didnt even bother to read the thread, it seems

Fucking tards

>>letting some big fat cat company take a portion of my fucking money
>It's like the Machinima of vendors, faggot

ya because a vendor's personal website is going to get the same traffic and sales as if the items were listed on amazon.com

vendors more than make up for amazon's "cut" through increased sales.

vendors shut down thousands of retail stores and put their shit on amazon for a reason: its cheaper AND more effective

thx

thanks

And thats why you should all sell your fucking consoles and play steam PC only.

....fag

It's weird as fuck. Its happened one other time last year. As soon as I start ordering somewhat heavily from Amazon they realize it and hit the Prime exclusive switch to shut me down. Shit pisses me off.

>>Force me to buy Amazon Prime
>>regular buyer

No dude, don't join prime saving money and getting extra services for like $10 a month isn't worth it.

Dude, discounts, video and music streaming, more delivery options, etc.

I would tell you to stop being a Jew but even Jews see the value in Prime.

(You)

this just means items sold BY AMAZON, you can still get the same items on amazon from other vendors.

looks like Amazon is doing this to push back against reseller scum that buy and markup all the amiibos and vidya gaems by limiting their stock to people with an amazon prime subscription.

this is a good thing for consumers, especially right before the holiday season.

this way when a new console comes out it wont be as instantly sold out as before when some chucklefuck could buy 100 ps4s and sell them on ebay for 2x.

You're just mad because stocks are hovering near $1500 a share.

Get Prime, add value to my shares.

DO ET!

>tip toeing around rules and policies that amazon created
>having amazon dictate what I can and can't sell
>giving more money to the problem company because it's more convenient.
>amazon is my boss, not me
>reply on low prices to get me business, rather than actual business merit

I'd rather have my independent business thanks.

Buying physical copies of games is the most retarded thing ever. Why would a NEET choose to either wait for shipping or have to leave their home when they could just acquire it right then. Nearly all discs now require you to download more anyway because discs can't fit the whole game. Also digital copies can't break or get lost and you don't have to put then back in their case and it's instant access

Apparently Big = Good

Resale purposes are the only upside to physical copies.

I think I save more money with online sales than I get selling my older games

Think of the stock holders.
That's all I'm saying.

You're actually retarded user.
That's for Prime offers, if you weren't a broke ass piece of shit and tried to buy one of your items RIGHT NOW, it would go through.

This thread is gay. Abandon ship.

>>tip toeing around rules and policies that amazon created
>>having amazon dictate what I can and can't sell
>>giving more money to the problem company because it's more convenient.
>>amazon is my boss, not me
>>reply on low prices to get me business, rather than actual business merit
>I'd rather have my independent business thanks.

waaaa you hate walmart, you hate amazon, you hate capitalism

i 9000% doubt you have an "independent business" that produces any salable goods you commie fuck

>hate ways that certain business exploit others
>apparently that means I hate capitalism

and i sell services, not products

>2016

I just tried to ya dip. As soon as I click add to cart it immediately goes to my saved for later.

I can't even add these items to my cart. Why me?

>and i sell services, not products

so you're a whore who sells their time and produces nothing of actual concrete value

You're full of shit user. I went and just made a fake account and tried to buy your gargoyle figs, made it all the way to the checkout button. Yes it said the same shit as your screen shots do, you're just either an idiot, false flagger, or really bad troll.

I'm telling you user. Its just me they are targeting. No one else, just my account for some reason.
Like I've said when I'm signed out I can purchase these things. Its only when I'm using my main account that I can't buy anything all of a sudden.

You obviously have never had this problem and have no way of replicating my exact situation.

Get prime you faggot.

I live paycheck to paycheck. Why give them extra money just so I can purchase a product?

You get ad free music

Free movies and TV shows

Two day shipping

Daily discounts

It's just 12$