You're 14 years old

>You're 14 years old
>A 26 year old teacher wants to have sex with you
Do you reject her sexual advances? Or do you make the wrong choice and let youself be a rape victim because you're below the age of consent and she's abusing her position of trust?

>let yourself be a rape victim
>let yourself be raped
Nigger, u wot

Underage shenanigans is called molestation and sexual assault and abuse and all that, but rape? Fuckin really, user?

Well she did have sex with the 14 year old boy so yeah she did rape him because he's below the age of consent

Smells like fish!

Sorry my post was not clear with the specific greentexting. There is no 'letting yourself be raped'. Rape explicitly means it was against your consent.

ffs

Why are teachers raping kids always attractive?

Dude, if any one of my childhood teacher fantasy women wanted to bang me when I was 14, I would do the smart thing. Take the sex, thank my lucky stars, and keep my fucking mouth shut about it until im 30. No one would know I banged my milf teacher until it was too late for anyone to do anything about it.

As a 14 year old not getting laid because you're sensitive to being "raped".

What a fucking faggot point of view.

As an adult wanting to have sex with a kid is fucked up and only a sick fuck would do it.

But as a 14 year old, fucking go for it.

You do not have the ability to give consent at that age

Those are the ones getting the most coverage you mental midget

Thats bullshit. Its not like you magically hit a certain age where youre able to give consent. Its on a case by case basis, but that would take way too long and is too difficult to assess clinically so the government imposes the age of consent in order to put a blanket on the problem. Just because something is illegal doesnt make it wrong. Dont be a sheep.

If my teacher looked like her she can have sex with me all she wanted. It's not rape if you enjoy it.

Yeah no shit. Why are they fucking blabbing about it? Take the pussy and be grateful!

Most sensible and agreeable thing i have read all day.

>Do you reject HER sexual advances?
Why the hell would I do that?

How many brain cells you missing faggot

If this is what rape is like, then I don't see what women are crying about

Significantly less than you, cunt

probably because deep down I know it's creepy and rapey

I wasn't comparing our dick length, dipshit

with my previous sex history

I would not risk it

The issue isn't if she forced herself on him. It's the fact that a child cannot give informed consent, as well as the teacher/student power dynamic.

Do you remember yourself at 14? I do. I was a fucking retard. The difference between a 14 year old's brain and a 18 year old's brain is pretty significant. By 18 you have a much stronger grip on the consequences of your actions. A 14 does not, at least not enough to give informed consent.

Not everyone is the same. At 14 I was very mature. A lot of other guys I knew were mature enough to make their own decisions as well. A lot of us had jobs by then, working every day after school. Some of my friends had sex with older women at 14 and 15, but not teachers. The only reason its a problem with teachers is because they have to keep a professional atmosphere. You cant do that if John the quarterback was telling everybody how he ate mrs. Smiths asshole last night.

i was fucking my gf year later...sure i would bang some of my teachers back then

Would love to fuck her as a 14 year old. Fuckin kek at those retards painting the 14 yr old as a "victim" who got "raped"

Age of consent where I am at is 16. Just saying

Age of consent in mexico is 12-14