In tongues

The hype of the new joji album (arguably) wore off, so you still like it as much as the first 20 minutes?

If you listen to joji unironiccly andnot being a 15 year old girl, youre momma gay

I never liked it from the start

It's still a strong 3

ayy I am a 15 year old girl and ayy it sounds ok

Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

fuck you

damn

Wow he is such a faggot

if there weren't any vocals then it would be barely decent background music, the kinda shit you find on Lo-Fi Chill Hip Hop Beats For Study
but the vocals are what make this ep sincerely shit. the breathy, quiet vocal style does not sound good coming from joji at all, it just makes him sound entirely vapid and devoid of any emotion whatsoever. it's like listening to a wet noodle. the entire time I was just thinking "man I'd much rather listen to pink season"

No pls

5/10

No.
Wait, fuck.

Stop.
Too much 88rising ads.

Fuk

>filthy frank ever

no

damn....

bitch

its just lofi hip hop rly. appeals to moody teens

welp

This nig needs to try some new shit. The two Chloe Burbank tracks were good what the fuck happened?

Oh fucccc

proof that Sup Forums is just a bunch of retards

I was a fan of stuff like Thom and I Don't Wanna Waste My Time, but this EP was boring as hell

t. mommy issues

it was boringu

suck my FUCKING dick you FUCKING piece of FUCKING shit
I FUCKING hate you you FUCKING faggot
FUCKING bitch

the first song is merely okay but the rest are shit

shit, i love my mom

Fuck you, buddy.

there's nothing really to it. shallow attempt at some moody R&B.

I was genuinely surprised at how exceedingly mediocre it was. I thought it would be like his other stuff but it was bland as anything. Maybe he just wanted to release something officially before he released an album....I hope

what tf did he post

He said "I really like Joji" and everyone was disgusted at his awful taste.

this EP honestly fucked me up. the atmosphere and the lyrics were enough to send me in a place where I felt emotionally fucked.

why was my post deleted REEEEEEEEEEEEE
The album is just more of the same. Same delivery on pretty much every song, I prefer Chloe Burbank stuff.

i like joji but this ep was disappointing, no song really stood out and it kinda felt like forced melodrama
4/10

I've had it on my queue but I've been so busy I haven't been albe to get to it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to or after work today. But I'm not expecting much, that first song was trash and yeah.

Hopped off the edgy shitposter bandwagon onto the emo cloud rap bandwagon

>record label 88rising
>88
Is joji /ournip/?

88 means double happiness :)

actually it's Heil Hitler

Joji is eternal flying noiseless ecstasy.

umm no sweetie it literally means heil hitler :)

I did enjoy it for the time but I still prefer his older stuff. I'd probably enjoy it more if it was like that. 6/10

This. At least pink season was funny and surprised you at times.

Disappointed but not really sure what I expected. Will he and I don’t wanna waste my time had a similar sound and I liked both of them. But maybe diversity isn’t his specialty.

Nothing really stood out to me. I hope he keeps going and finds what works for him.

That's like if I start a record label called 420revival and say "420 means anguish." It doesn't really work with number symbols that have a well established, universally known meaning. 88 means Heil Hitler. They either didn't know what it meant before hand or they're doing damage control with their slogan. Regardless, JUST lol

If I hadn't been aware that George was behind it I think I would be pretty indifferent about it - it's really nothing special but albeit is quite easy to listen to as background music etc.
What makes me hate it is the fact that if George's name hadn't been attached, it wouldn't have received any attention at all. It seems almost cheap.
I do respect George for making the transition from FF though, maybe what he puts out next will be cool.

are you me? this is exactly how i feel. this would NEVER have crossed into any sort of mainstream conversation if his name wasn't on it. it's the most underwhelming and middle-of-the-road project I've heard in a long time.

What album? He released an EP.

I dont like listening to a multi millionaire complain.