Oh America...

Oh America, how did you let your society get to the position where this vocal minority hold so much influence over normal decent people?

Is there a way the admin can block this shitpost bot?

Assuming this is a eurofag - how could you let your society get into the position to where you let raping Muslims get away with anything?

Fuck you you cuck.

Believing your shitty american "news"

We keep our Muslims in either isolated camps or sometimes for the more useful or domesticated variety, compact cages under the couch.

No you don't

I suppose it's a trend at the moment. It won't last forever.

This post take space for more traps threads for you?

The liberals own hollywood and the media so they can push whatever they want. people around the world and even in the USA think Trump is so bad but its only because the shitty liberal media tells them that. if they really pay attention to what hes doing they would see how good he is. but the focos on thining he is in colusion with russia and how he likes his steak cooked. liberals are retarded. i have a BS in Economics and i have learned that 99% of liberals have almost 0 Zero understanding of economics. even liberal political leaders constantly prove they dont have even a basic fundamental understanding of Economics. Economics is the most important thing leaders should understand. so its pretty bad

I'm currently a sophomore working towards an accounting degree. Even after only taking macro and micro so far it gives a whole new perspective to everything, and shit they are only the basic classes.

if you want to really expand your political knowledge than take at least econ101 and econ202. and take more after that as electives. its great stuff to understand in politics and also in accounting

>this is what a burger actually thinks

No problem with these daily posts but take out the "oh America" part to make it less faggy.

cherry picked. out of 325 million people in the USA its estimated by the FBI that there are less than 4000 kkk members and less than 10,000 total white supremacists. compared to the MILLIONS of BLM and Black panthers and Black supremacists which are all just the same equivalent of white supremacists and the KKK. they are all just identity politics that use violence and intimidation. but the lieral media will make people think that the 10,000 are what to worry about but the Millions of ALT left dont cause any problems. I have never in my 35 years in the USA met a white supremacists or a kkk member but i have been screamed at by ALT left and they are everywhere burning places down and blocking roads and ambulances and spitting on people and hitting people and throwing stuff. ALT left like BLM and Black panthers are terror organizations

White men are terrorists. Prove me wrong.

all of these graphs are like econ 101 and econ 202 level graphs. that means that this is like 7th grade stuff that anybody over 14 should be able to easily understand. 99% of people dont understand any of this. thats the major people with the USA and the World. people are dumb and they are to dumb to know they are dumb but they still push their shitty opinions that will do nothing but cause hurt and bad things to happen.

>implying they do

The american experiment has failed.
It produced mentally unstable mutants.
The rest of the world is quite happy if you guys would just please wall yourselves in and die quietly now.

They don't hence the phrase, also if it were the case we'd be bitching about hillary not trump.

i wanted Newt to be the Vice president. he would have been awesome

This website is full of retarded depressed scholl shooters

>sprays fungal foot powder in your face

I like the way it chose specifically "England" and not GB or the UK.

This is because England will be on it's fucking own.
It's fucked!
Scotland will leave.
NI Will rejoin the rest of Ireland
Wales.... Who gives a shit.. It's wales!

England has fucked itself into financial ruin and worldwide obscurity.
It has made itself irrelevant.

Maximum fucking Kek.

looooool

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN
WHY?

THAT BITCH IS FROM LONDON THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN GREAT FUCKING BRITIAN

Truth! England and the US as important world powers are absolutely on the way out. What's crazy is that the general population of those countries both think that they are relevant and have actual geopolitical power. The news they get is crazy, have a google and check that shit out. It's some real north Korea level of delusion.
They still think China are the bad guys.

>turkey
>eu
>implying

The niggers will work honest jobs before Turkey gets into the EU.

no body in the USA thinks china is the bad guy. we all know they are crushing us in trade but that doesnt make them the bad guy. it just means that they have cheep labor and the unions in the USA are driving costs up too hi. and yes the USA is still the premier world super power. thats why refugees flee the middle east and africa and make it to every country in europe but they are still trying to leave those countries in europe for the USA. if the EU is so great than why so many refugees fleeing there to come to the USA? our GDP and is pretty dopminante and even look at a guy like Elon Musk and Tesla who had to come to the USA because its the only place in the world he could accomplish what hes doing, especially with space X. USA dominates overall in almost everything. my family is considered poor yet ever person has a car and a truck and we have a 4000 sq foot home on 4 acres with a pond and some woods. lol. poor in the USA is filthy rich in most of the world.

trying this hard

*with Tesla

when conservatives embraced corporatism and cucked themselves out to rich people

Proof or gtfo.

China are the bad guys

rich people provide probably 80% of jobs in the USA. liberals want to cuck themselves out of jobs because they are too dumb to start their own businesses and they are to dumb not to bit the hand that feeds them. my family owns an autobody and mechanic shop. thanks to the republican tax plan we are now hiring probably 5 or 6 more people. its the first time we are hiring for New positions in probably 10 years. growth was almost impossible under liberal mindsets. so now my family will do better and 5 or 6 more families will have a good job and be financially secure thanks to the republicans. the democrats wanted to raise taxs. we would have had to fire people if it was up to the democrats. i even had people tell me that if i cant afford the employees i should go out of businesses. lol they dont care about any of the families. now we can hire instead, and oh yea everybody is getting roughly a $1 per hour raise. trump and republicans have done more in 1 year to raise wages than democrats have done in 20 years

No.

you proved my point. Giving more to the rich does not create more jobs or raise living standards. Nearly every study shows that. Keep embracing neoliberalism and you'll get disaster

literally it proved it by my business now giving more people jobs that pay $50k or more per year and also giving others raises. lol. go up to the posts above and learn some economics. republicans 100% created 5 or 6 new jobs in my small business alone. good jobs at that. so the study of my business shows it 100% worked here. also a new steel mill by me upened for the first time in 70 years hiring 100 people and a coal mine also just opened hiring 200 people. now with the steel terif AK stee just announced that they are opening another closed plant and hiring 500 more people for that. thats literally just local in my area and im sure lots of other small businesses like mine are going to expand as well. i know people who do lawn care and landscaping and snow removal in winter and they are able to pocket more money as well and also hire more and take on more jobs. they also expect more people to uses their services because the people will have more disposable income in their pockets. why cut ur own grass or plow your own driveway when you can now afford for somebody else to do it while you relax