Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

My name is Leo but online you can call me Dawg Boss. 1 of my customers told me to post here and i searched u guys on the web and see ur team does good work. I hope u take the time to consider me as a client.

What i need is good reviews for my puppy store. A lot of people have been saying that i mistreat the puppies i sell and that they are from puppy mills.

1) sometimes u have to smack the puppies to make them be quiet. When i have a room with 40 puppies, its the only way. Theres nothing wrong with it.

2) im SAVING them from puppy mills. I buy them from the puppy mills and sell them to people i KNO will give them a good home. Just because i make a profit doesnt mean theres something wrong with it, the puppies are completely cute and disease free.

So can u help me with good reviews nd erase the bad ones? Say something like Leo is very good with dogs u can tell he loves them. I know there not puppy mill puppies because he prints breeder papers ON THE SPOT so i know its legitimite.

If u have more questitons DM me i would be glad to answer them.

Thank u for considering my application

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/22/police-highly-intoxicated-man-headbutts-cop-sticks-head-in-toilet/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait i dont see my user name how do i get an account so u can message me??

Is this the right place?

hey retard
this is an anonymous site
everybody is anonymous on Sup Forums

Im sorry where do i post i need good reviews

reverse personal army request denied

you've done all you can do here.
just hope somebody gives a shit.
unless you wanna make it easier on us and give us a fucking link asshat.

Hey retard. That's a troll. Welcome to the internet

obvious bait don't even know why you bother

Comment above me ment for this guy

I dont know how to give u the link k9 worldwide in roselle im not a retard just new to the site

>reverse psychology
He wants us to blast this dog store. We should reverse his reverse psychology into forward psychology and actually post good comments about the dog store.

This would piss off OP who is obviously a butthurt faggot. He's mad because Leo fired his worthless ass, or maybe because Leo is fucking his ex-girlfriend or some other cuck faggot reason. Leo is the man, OP is a cunt.

Same-fag

Unless its the owner who knew thatd what OP wanted to do so now hes reverse psychologing us through your comment

Wow PETA's cyber warfare division has really gone to shit. Nice try OP. NYPA.

Nice try OP

Fuck you, you are confirmed OP trying to reverse my reversal of your reverse psychology.

I dont understand whats happening here i thought u guys were a team

Please write me good reviews

You've been duped, my friend! This gentleman has clearly anticipated our clever response to his reverse-psychology attempt at getting bad review for the store: you see, he IS the store owner, and this is his nefarious plot to gather GOOD reviews for his store. He's playing 4d chess while you're still playing checkers.

Here's the gameplan: We bomb the site with bad reviews. Know that we know OP's plot, we can safely disarm it by simply doing to opposite of what he wants.

Hmmm This is a very complex place. Much psychological mind wagers to play the Sup Forums game.

You are playing tic tac toe while I am playing chess on a fucking quantum computer you faggot.

He wants us to post bad comments. Period. You are a fucking shill and I rebuke you.

Leo is the true Dawg Boss. If you can't accept that then you need to kys right now.

Thank u for the good review spanks mcgee. Pls write a comment not just stars, i dont like the way it looks. Also please change ur picture to a real looking one, that account looks fake

When u other guys write one please use a real looking account i dont want to look like i have fake reviews

How about we just write reviews in a very ambiguous and hypothetical manner?

>post good reviews
>no, post bad reviews
so, what are the chances that this is an op by the feds to tie Sup Forums users to their google accounts?

Then spanks mcgee gonna be fucked by Uncle Sam now

Man u guys are crazy im asking for good reviews not bad reviews. No one is playing checkers or tictactoe i just want good reviews before people write bad ones

Pls erase this and the picture i dont want ur help this was a mistake

We are a team, but we're the most divisive team ever. Basically none of us will do anything until we think your misery will be funny.

This

Fuk u fkers im tired of this interet shit. Fucking facebook n insta n snapchat and reviews n shit.

I used to sell puppies out of a fukn car in the 80s and nobody fukn complained or wrote bad gucking reviews. Fuk this site and fuk u and fuk the internet too

Fuk all of u guys erase this SHIT NOW

Hey guys my name is Adolf

At least the pic i dont want this on here with u fkers

You should kill yourself. Use a puppy as a weapon and live stream it.

Whoever posted adolf ERASE that SHIT NOW NOT OK

Hello, very tasty the dog mmmhhm

Adolf Schnitzel, kek

Why are you encouraging them
It kinda sounds like you want them to do it

niggers tongue my anus. rev up those cocks because I sure am a faggot

itt: sherlock holmes

"Oh no, please don't throw me in the briar patch, Brer Fox! Anything but the briar patch!"

kekkery

Lol what does this mean?

Hey Leo, this is the Sup Forums support team leader Tony Hiranaga. What seems to be the problem here?

To always be partly on the opposite side of op's wish, just rate 5 stars and write weird shit in the comments. If op wants the store to get fucked, it won't be totally because they got 5 stars. If he wants them to be good, well the weird shit will scare of the customers.

OP here - This is an idea I can get behind!

Yeets mcskeets is da man

Your site doesn't quite work. I came here searching for good reviews and got "spanks mcgee" and "Adolf schnitzel"

I say we reverse reverse reverse his reverse reverse psychology by not giving a fuck and doing nothing.

Tony, welcome to Sup Forums. My name is Hal Turner feom Sup Forums Support and I am happy to help you today. what seems to be the issue, m'lady?

But that's precisely what he wants

Tony please erase this shit i asked for good reviews n u guys are doing this ERASE IT

I cannot get my penis up.
Help me please

How do I give these 2 posts a thumbs up? I like them very much and would like to express this to everyone.

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to read that you are suffering from mild to moderately severe erectile disfuncrion. have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Regards,
Hal Turner
Support

Is that your tiny dingaling user? Or are you the one taking said tiny dingaling?

Yo fuken bish talkin shiet bout muh post?

Found Leo KEK

google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/22/police-highly-intoxicated-man-headbutts-cop-sticks-head-in-toilet/amp/

NYPA RETARD ..

FUCK THE PUPPIES

Oh shit chek'd

Hello Mr. Hal,

I cannot identify any power button. Could you please assist me in finding it?

Sincerely,

Leo

/thread

Lol thats actually kind of funny

Lol!

Press Win+D and then ALT+F4

Greetings,

The power button is actually a pass phrase or "powerword" as it is called around here, and it is simply your first and last name typed within the same message with nothing else posted.

Regards,
Hal Turner
Support

How did u find that article?

Wtf Leo why were you flinging pee soaked toilet paper?

>all these replies to obvious as fuck bait
shumma's ere chaps

There never were any replies this was all OP

Funny thing is it worked his ratings went up

OP here, I can confirm that this is true

Holy shit Wzhesruj Gfjgf cracked me up

have you experienced a stroke? do you need medical assistance.

I wanted to let any of u who left a weird review to know to erase it.

My nephew is a hacker and says he can find u guys with ur google username. I told him not to do anything yet but erase this post and erase the reviews and he wont have to

not your personal army, faggot

Im dead serious u dont erase all that shit ull see what happens we dont fuk around

i need some advice in buying a puppy.

which puppy bitch would you recommend that when fully grown could accomadate an 8 inch human penis?

Hello Hal,

Okay, as I know that we're writing in private, I'll say my Powerword.

Leo Manton

I think it worked, my dongus is growing.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,

Thicc erect Leo

And erase that artcle with my face i dont want that shit on the internet

Okay man, I'll post another one

God I wish that was me.

this post am dildos

Yes.

Glad to be of assistance.

Regards,
Hal "if You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em" Turner

How much are you willing to pay for good reviews?

kek

Actually how much are you willing to pay not to habe bad ones?

delet win32

Lol

I will not pay anything for ANY REVIEWS.

Reviews should be free not have to pay someone NOT to write bad ones

Tony why tf havent u erased this shit yet ill be writing YOUR WEBSITE BAD REVIEWS FOR THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE

nigga tony was lying to you. should have spoke to Hal when he was here

damn boi do u even squat? cause look at dem quads baby

I am NOT writing some of these responses STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME

nice trips m8

Leo I've looked into you and you actually are a piece of shit. Puppy mill puppies, getting busted for a handjob massage parlor? Unlicensed limo service?

You seem like a real piece of shit.