Do you purposely avoid watching shows that promote race-mixing?

Do you purposely avoid watching shows that promote race-mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thatdavidhopkins/how-a-tv-sitcom-triggered-the-downfall-of-western-civilization-336e8ccf7dd0#.autefa9ny
youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Which means I watch nothing.

Of course.

And homosexuality, multiculturalism, and other forms of degeneracy.

Yup

What are some Sup Forums approved TV shows?

why even watch jew tv

this

the off switch

Of course.
Or buy the products that use it to advertise.

Miscegenation is evil.

yes i do. i also minimize threads that even mention it so...

>interracial couple because why not
>"THEY'RE PROMOTING RACE MIXING"

"Because why not"
Do people actually think that's how interracial couples are thought up in television?

fpbp

>vast majority of couples do not race mix
>50% of all TV couples are mixed race
>"why are those stupid right wingers so upset???? some le couples are le mixed race what is so le wrong about that le le le?????

I avoid watching all tv shows because they all promote tv show watching.

Is anyone else getting that ad on YouTube that's like "mustafa and Victoria" and he's like the blackest nigger on earth and she's a tiny shy blonde white girl?

They're literally not even trying to hide it anymore.

The Sopranos.

I'm just personally tired of the Black Guy - White Woman pair that you see in everything these days.

Jessica Jones, Supergirl, Star Wars, countless commercials, whatever. Cant Hollywood at least come up with some variety? No, one or two odd cases here make a difference. STOP promoting Black male / White woman mixes and promote something else if you want diversity so much.

Shark Tank is pretty much the only show worth watching. Plus it promoted capitalism and being an entrepreneur, which triggers liberals.

>thinking anything that gets on network TV is just "because why not"

they don't want "diversity", they want cuckstein-hernandez benis

yes

t. small dick asian who wants a real woman

i purposely avoid watching television.

phony baloney. that girl is clearly only "in love" with herself.

>watching television at all

Eternally cucked by the eternal jew.

I bet you think that nigger ended up on the battlefield cover just because xD

This desu
Mad men is the only show I've watched in the past decade.

What about shows like Hell's Kitchen and Hotel Hell?
>on one hand people are improving and building skills
>on the other Gordon Ramsay just rips into people and shatters their self-worth

She's only with him because he does her homework

Road to Avonlea, Columbo, Marcus Welby MD.

I don't mind it at first. But you get that feel that Jews just want to shove it all down your throat with whatever they got is so annoying and obvious. I just cannot stand 1 minute watching them

It's like the retardest person can tell that's shown for purpose yet they're still allowed to show you the blunt propaganda

Yeah, I used to think reality TV was for bluepilled goys but it's far better than whatever fiction trash they put out.

Holy shit kill yourself.

>nobody mentions breaking bad

Yeah yeah everyone tells you to watch it we get it but muh mexico muh drugs

>Sweden

doesnt this show have don cheadle with a little tranny kid?

No.

I'm not a thin-skinned American that is offended and triggered by something I don't agree with.

If the show has good quality and the writing is enjoyable, that's all that matters to me.

Look at, the r/asianmasculinity faggot is back. Every kind of race mixing is disgusting.

>implying they wanted to hide once
It's always the thuggest niggest nigger monster that gets the classy smart white girl. I mean I understand people date interracially but c'mon! In real life you need a fuckihg 8/10 black male to date that top tier popular white girl. Who the fuck is gonna believe some street nigger can get in touch with them???

Boardwalk Empire

>watching shows

lol why would you do that when you have internet?

Maybe it's a cheap, but effective ploy to get dindus to watch the shows?

thats exactly how shit is thought up for television you fucking retard.

the people who make these shows are all people like you and me, and this is their job, so obviously they cut corners just like everyone else does at their job.

>so we need to come up with a new show, time is money, anyone got any ideas?
>how bout a hospital show?
>go on
>yea a hospital show with good looking male doctors?
>that could work, anyone got any other ideas?
>alright fuck it lets go with that one, I got a meeting to get to

Judge Jewdy

>reality TV was for bluepilled goys
Normally it is, since my first thought when I hear "reality tv" is Jersey Shore and other similar degenerate "lets just watch these people" shows. If you take into account that cooking shows and competition shows are technically reality shows, it can be pretty good.
>that British not-survivor where the women island couldn't do shit
>cooking shows that help people improve while teaching the viewers a bit too
>Ninja Warrior and other shows promoting strength and exercise
>Strong which showed how moms could physically improve in 10 weeks if they just work at it

I think this is actually a thing

>Americucks

i saw a show the other day that was promoting aboriginal/white racemixing

is that even legal?

White girl Asian guy doesn't bother me so much because it is so rare and it must be true love or something. Like it is almost admirable that a girl would date a guy knowing full well that she will be forever sexually unsatisfied and frustrated. It shows character.

White girls who date niggers are disgusting sluts who only care about having lots of mind blowing toe curling orgasms. Extremely shallow.

Band of brothers

Because I can't read Sup Forums all day or I will turn into a bitter, resentful NEET like all of you

Thank god fpbp. My first thought was "who would watch jewtube at all"

Yes

The only racially mixed show i watch is The Flash. Only acceptable because it involves bleaching.

>Do you purposely avoid watching shows that promote race-mixing?
I do my best to avoid all shows that promote or normalize racemixing, homosexuality, feminism and diversity.

>What are some Sup Forums approved TV shows?
There aren't any. At least anything made post 1950.

It's as the saying goes...every time you watch TV, the Jew takes a dump in your soul.

I still watch the flash where they basically have a black/white family situation and they never once mention race, it's pretty bizarre shit that these LA writers come up with.

God those man hands are disgusting

does no on on Sup Forums understand how tv shows are made? its a business to make money, the theme of the show is what the creators think will get the most views by the public, they don't make shows to set trends they make shows milk trends. the western world is dominated by women, thats why our tv is fucking gay, most of the shows are made for a female audience, because thats what makes money.

the reason theres so much interracial mixing on tv is because women are the ones who want to watch that shit, they're the ones who fantasize about having affairs with men from other races, just like we fantasize about wanting to nail hot chicks from other races. the problem with tv is that its made for women, not men, and thats why its fucking gay.

South Park

Property brothers

>NEET

Implying

Besides there are other things besides pol.

No, you fucking kike. Blacks don't give them "mind blowing orgasms". Blacks give them scars and black eyes.

desu suckaman i dont watch that much tv.
>documentaries
>peaky blinders
>nature shows

and old comedy shows from like

to be honest though it's not that shallow it's just epicurianism.

>I still watch the flash where they basically have a black/white family situation and they never once mention race, it's pretty bizarre shit that these LA writers come up with.
and yet they shoehorned in the token homosexual relationship and the very intelligent Jew.

wait...whatareyouOHMYGODTHOSETHINGSAREHIDEOUS

>Watching the dramatized Jew

I sure do

Dude house of lies is amazing wtf are you on.

>hating based Cheadle due to muh white race

Kek

So many other reasons not to watch TV.

I disagree. The media clearly pushes an agenda. They create trends, they don't follow them.

>They're not trying to indoctrinate you, they're just trying to make money.
>It's not the Jews, its the women.

yeah and it actually calls out on trans bullshit

Haven't had TV for 4 years or so, I really don't see the point. Its all degenerate, no matter if it promotes race mixing or not.

medium.com/@thatdavidhopkins/how-a-tv-sitcom-triggered-the-downfall-of-western-civilization-336e8ccf7dd0#.autefa9ny

literally a cuckolding scene in it

i don't watch tv at all. from what i can see it's all crap.

Fargo

They're Canadians

Same here. Quit watching TV 5 years ago.

Agreed. Most media has a layer of advertising. Advertising is all about creating need. Someone needs something, they buy it.

racemixing should be mandatory

The Wire? Blacks are portrayed pretty accurately and there is no race promoting

Of course, with a few exceptions

Yes

The Apprentice. The only Trump-approved show.

American Pickers
Kitchen Nightmares
The Kitchen
All in the family

i havent watched tv since i was 16 it was all stupid shit like

"watch these rich cunts do stupid shit as we record it for entertainment"

only time i actualy do watch tv is to just check the weather if i am going out even then i can do that online.

Sports. I mute the TV during commercial breaks to block out the propaganda.

A mandatory trip to the gas chamber

only with white/native american in the northeastern US. Northeastern indians are pretty good looking, large and strong, and independently arrived at a democratic confederacy. Plus they traded with settlers and assimilated when they became outnumbered, and never raise a stink about "muh racism". Objectively best minority in the US.

But all their shows are the same boring shallow bullshit.

A show for everyone is a show for none.

Don't watch TV shows, read books instead

There's some really good shit out there man

I personally recommend
>The Americans (FX)
>Bloodline (Netflix)
>Fargo (FX)
>The Leftovers (HBO)
>The Knick (Cinemax)
in my opinion the best show on television currently
youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE

Some other shows are also fun but far from consistently high quality like:
>House of Cards (Netflix)
>Shameless (Showtime)
>Billions (Showtime)
>Homeland (Showtime)
>Game of Plebeians (HBO)

What a cute couple. They really seem to like each other.

I don't avoid them, since i'm not a big TV watcher anyway, but it does annoy me b/c i can tell when they're trying to promote it. I, myself, am a black-white mixed race individual, but i don't like it when the media intentionally pushes it on people, b/c it's really not that important. There's literally no good reason to promote race mixing, so seeing it pushed forward in the media makes me feel like they're trying to normalize something that really doesn't need any attention.

>dude I'm so redpilled, I don't buy into the propaganda
>my sports team is better than your sports team

Would you like some bread with your circuses?

Yes

have you guys ever actually worked in a media job? because I have and I can tell you we cater to the masses. when you try and set a trend it usually does not work and you lose money, when you pander to the masses you are successful.

90% of the things you see in media are there because thats what most people want to see.

I literally avoid watching tv... except I download movies but rarely any tv shows except Game of Thrones and The Expanse (which is great)...

TV shows are 99% complete GARBAGE

The flash costume looks so fucking bad.